‘Gender-Equal Snow Ploughing’ Plunges Stockholm into Chaos

>The city switched to a “feminist” system of clearing snow last winter but last week’s burst of snow, which threw the city into chaos, has cast doubt on its effectiveness.
>Previously, fresh snowfalls were cleared first from main roads and by areas like construction sites before being removed from pavements and cycle lanes. As men are more likely to drive and women more likely to travel on foot, more women slipped on the ice which led to complaints that the system was sexist.
>Opposition vice-mayor Cecilia Brinck called the concept of “gender-equal” snow removal “a little silly”. The Moderate party politician said despite the promise that feminist snow-clearing would make life better for women, its implementation made the weather “bad for everyone”.
>Per Ossmer and Martin Westmont from the Sweden Democrats said that the city’s snow clearance plan should not be “characterised by a feminist perspective”.
>Speaking for the populist party in a piece for Stockholm Direkt, the pair advised that politicians prioritise delivering an effective transport system over investing “considerable resources” in “gender certifying” various services.

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/

Other urls found in this thread:

svd.se/mp-vi-har-inte-lyckats-med-genusplogningen
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=103&artikel=6068658
youtube.com/watch?v=BANd8pyRfz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus fucking christ. Wtf is wrong with sweden.

SWEDEN YES!

Imagine that this was the future America could be heading towards.

Why bother with satire at this point.

stop wearing your retarded shoes then
I am seriously geting mad at this shit

how retarded can people be?
this is some baboon tier IQ on display right there
I am ranting obviously but come the fuck on now

Im at a loss for words

Good job sweden

>Hillary
>Feminist
You can only pick one.

As much as I hate her, Hillary is not stupid.

You got to be making this shit up.

Fucking hell, good job Sweden.

Gender equal snow plowing just creates a requirement for more snow plows to get everything done. Not just the main roads.

It's a faggy argument but the demands are reasonable.

I'm so confused

It's not satire. I can confirm this as swefag. Our own media was reporting on it aswell.

svd.se/mp-vi-har-inte-lyckats-med-genusplogningen

>clearing sidewalks and bike lanes before streets

I'd love to see how these people would handle a hurricane.

>The city switched to a “feminist” system of clearing snow

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT IS EVERYONE TAKING FUCKING CRAZY PILLS

I thought germany was bad but then sweden comes along and reminds me the pit goes even deeper.

Wow. At least the Minnesota Swedes aren't quite this stupid. This is the giving them over to a depraved mind shit that's in the Bible. Turn back to God, you idiots, and the madness will cease. I'm serious. There is no other explanation.

It's ok, once the Muslims take over the women won't be allowed to leave the houses anyway so it will all work out in the end.

woah.. The best part is that you swedes are not allowed to say how utterly retarded that whole plan was, you can just say it was "little silly" or "a bit badly planned". Fucking sweden, I hope you all get killed by some epidemic. We'll be having closed borders by then.

>Clearing cycle lanes
>When there is snow and ice on the road
Suicidal cyclists?

its fucking real.
i checked the swedish sources.
holy fucking batman crazy

Gender equal snow ploughing...

What next? Gender equal burger flipping? Basket weaving?

Sweden, are you even trying anymore?

How can one country be this cucked?

I'm confused the equal snow mandate means an equal amount of men and women have to plow snow and not just all men?

>Sweden

Nah, it's so outlandish that you know it's got to be true, because who would even think to make this shit up?

It's not satire, it's real. I mean you'd think it's satire considering it's completely ridiculous. Like surely ambulances and busses being able to get where they're going is the most important? But no, not as important as virtue signalling.
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=103&artikel=6068658

Female only road lanes when?

how could you even come up with such a thing

It has nothing to do with being idiots.

It has much more to do with indoctrination by Marxist teachers to create half baked intellectuals. With enough of these useful idiots in your population, they are bound to find themselves in positions of power, whether in politics or media. When there are finally enough of them, their effects amplify and by the time you noticed, it's too late. They have full control of the narrative, they have normalized their ideology amongst thebelite; the masses are too afraid to speak up.

>bad for everyone

Goal accomplished. Eat that you cisshets, experience a bit what womyn around the world have felt since the patriarchy enslaved them!

When I see things like this all I can think is "thank god it's sweden and not us this time".

Apparently. I skip out on riding anywhere if it's raining. Safer in a car.

She's the very definition of stupid. How hard is it to follow elementary security procedures?

No, gender equal snow plowing means plowing sidewalks before roads because women walk more than men. Yes, that is policy in Cuckholm

I think we should all legalize ecstacy for a year. This is getting fucking psychotic.

>Ireland
>knowing of snow related issues

Stick to rain.

>Hillary
>Not Stupid
>Still lost to an internet troll when she had everything at her disposal

I don't own a car so it's hard to get too excited over this. Get more snow plows and plow everything.

Not anymore motherfucker. NOT ONE STEP FURTHER.

Half the western world is retarded the other half is currently electing right wing leaders lel

>Gender-Equal Snow Ploughing

It snows about every 2 years and I don't cycle that day because I like my life.

Sweden is FUBAR. It used to be amazing. What happened?

THE PLANET ITSELF IS OPPRESSING ME.

THERE'S NO JUSTICE ON THIS EARTH.

>the demands are reasonable.
this tbqh

anime is so fucking gay lol

you poor fools, he was saying we don't need satire anymore because reality is absurd enough

It's like it's a competition to out progressive themselves. The more progressive the idea the better. It doesn't matter if it makes no sense. In fact it's better if it doesn't because then it's really about being progressive.

Why not just say they are changing the policy to prioritise pedestrian safety? Why make it "gender equal"? Dont men walk in Sweden? CANT WOMEN LEARN TO DRIVE OR ARE THEY NOT ALLOWED?!! FUCKING GENDER EQUAL SNOW PLOWING?!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gender equal excavation

Gender equal construction workers

Gender equal plumbers

Gender equal military

Gender equal police

Gender equal welders

Watch your society collapse in real time

HAhahah, Sweden is like a tumblr version of 1984 where the government just fucking butt-blasts them with gender studies rather than orwellian policies.

IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW BAD IT ACTUALLY WAS.

Nigger, ambulances, police cars, fire trucks and public transport getting where they're going is more important.
>get more plows
Yes, one of the most northern countries should be more prepared for snow in the winter, but that's not the point here.
They contradicted themselves too because they said "women use public transport more" but thanks to the retarded plowing that was unusable.

i wish i was rich so i could not worry about the cost of new mice and monitors everytime i read shit like this

Marxism

Is there a reason they can't just put in some fucking spiky boots?

Sounds like those feminists are walking on really thin ice.

>posting links to alt-right websites
Thought you guys were better than this.

Sven and Lars, what he most likely meant was that your countries Reality is Satire. Not the article. Swedish men should just leave the country, this isnt a life worth living.

Well we already saw how they dealt with muslims so i'm pretty sure this is the country BTFO by everything

I agree that those things are more important. It's still reasonable to want minor roads and paths cleared too.

The problem is that women are really stupid so to motivate them on an issue you have to label it as feminist.

Faggy label, reasonable demand. Get more plows.

It's definitely a slippery slope

>plowing sidewalks before roads
Thats actually standard here. But every House owner is responsible for his Part of the sidewalk while the City clears the streets if necessary.

Lets all pray for a massive snow dump in Stockholm

SWEDEN YES

Okay okay okay.
So
Women complained that main roads and shit took priority over sidewalks bus stops and bikelanes?

Nigga how is a bus gonna pick you up with no roads. Who rides bicycles when the road is frozen.
Is this for real

>It's a faggy argument but the demands are reasonable.

Vehicles getting to where they need to go is more important than people walking. I don't think you want your police or ambulance people to come walking to you.

Feminism.jpg

>posting breitbart as a source
I nearly fell for it, it's just a poor baiting effort.

Sweden also has feminist foreign policy.

Not sure what it consists of though aside from sucking ukrainian nazionalists dicks.

WINTERCHAN

BASED WINTERCHAN

Your acting like the choice is one or the other and it's a pathetic argument.

fucking spit my oatmeal everywhere

>Why bother with satire at this point.
It's too easy.

>despite the promise that feminist snow-clearing would make life better for women, its implementation made the weather “bad for everyone”.
feminism in a nutshell

"hey Canada, what level of insanity are you on?"

"Like five or six right now my dude"

"You are like little baby. Watch this"

CUCC

Sweden is literally like looking into the future of your own country if Soros wins

Yeah, I bet though the citizens will find it snow problem.

No. They started clearing sidewalks aswell. So streets stopped being cleared as fast as they should and it ended up fucking up everyones life

>everyone from Scandinavia saying they looked it up and it's real

Our media covered this shit about feminist snow plows a few years ago. How can you people, who are their neighbor, just now be hearing about this?

Because that's what it is, moron. That is literally what happened, you dumb fucking potato nigger.

here is clip explaining why feminist-plowing is good (it's not)

youtube.com/watch?v=BANd8pyRfz0

i fucking hate the people who runs this country.

>Stockholm caving in on itself with leftism
And literally nothing of value was lost.

>all Swedish women have been blacked and are basically insane
If I weren't by any chance liked by one who's like 14, I would have probably become gay.

>When you think leftards can't be more stupid, and then they surpass you expectations.

>“gender-equal” snow removal

When will this madness end?

That's one... sauer kraut...
>Yeeeeeeeaaaahhhh

They need to clear both the road and the sidewalk. Or pedestrians just have to wear better shoes. Or people driving with cars have to have tire chains. In any case, Sweden you are retarded for being in a snow chaos. I mean is snow so fucking rare where you live? Jesus Christ in my country every major AND minor city is equipped with more than enough snowploughs.

>This coming from a country that wants to ban men from using urinals

No surprise

Sounds like you live in a faggy country then.

Good. let them learn from experience.

Maybe some refugees will slip and break their necks.

We narrowly missed this timeline.

Minns när detta var på debatt på tv, anti BTFOade feministerna, de sa att exakt detta skulle hända.

Fan. Kan inte Ryssland bara invadera oss?

What the FUCK!

Got a chuckle out of that. Here's your (you)

i need english subtitles or somthing. i find it hard to believe this is real.

JUST FUCKING NUKE SWEDEN ALREADY