What is the American dream exactly?

What is the American dream exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZYl0AThQLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The perfect burger

Deer that are receptive to your sexual advances.

Also

Gas the kikes race war now.

Good jobs at good wages

meritocracy in it's purest form

A bunch of made up bullshit to get people to move here and waste their shekels

The American dream is a whites only land. A vast expanse of open country where whites can hunt niggers and spics hiding in the forest. A land where crime doesnt happen because there s no niggers and spics selling your kids addictive drugs/ A land where everyone has their own log cabin in the mountains. IN OTHER WORDS a land a lot like canada but with guns and nigger n spic huntin

Be a wagecuck slave and occasionally die in some jungle.

A house. A car. Our constitutional freedoms. A job that pays for all our needs (food/housing/health care/etc) as well as providing enough to save for vacations/retirement. Enough income to support a family.

doing better than your parents

this too
wow, so edgy

To achieve success through tireless effort and the strength of your own two hands.

Something Mexicans know well and blacks will never be able to experience.

you have to go back, bjorn

pack your shit and gtfo

house with a garden
dog
blonde wife
2 kids
garage
hockey
baseball
handegg
field trips
summer trips
drive-thru
going to lake for fishing

Freedom and success.

For Deerposter to die a violent Islam-related death.

A job, a qt wife, a house, and a decent firearm or 10

nice

you're living it if you're doing what you want to do every day

Gun & Freedom & Football & BBQ & Burgers

What state in New England voted for Trump, or even votes red generally?

Midwest (including KY) is far superior to anything in NE.

t. someone born and raised in Boston, and currently lives in KS.

>Midwest (including KY)
>(including KY)

too smart for geology

Not joking, the American dream is a con. Get people to move here from all different countries and blow their life savings. Move to America and spend your life savings, because if you do, there's just that chance you might accomplish your dreams!

That's what happened to my family. One of the richest non-royal families in Europe. All of the money lost here in America through land purchases and divorces.

Geography. And KY gets lumped into either the south or the midwest, depending on who you ask.

No idea why.

In a nutshell, it's "upward mobility". The dream that everyone can live the good life if they apply themselves.

It's still true enough, if you get into the right fields in the right places. It's entirely possible to get fucked, though, either by insisting on living in the wrong area (usually there is very little upward mobility in deep rural areas) or by picking the wrong career ($200k debt for a triple degree in women's studies, ancient chinese women and interpretive dance).

But, for a real example:
I know a bartender that came here maybe 10 years ago and didn't speak a word of English. Latino, can't remember which country. Did barbacking for a few years and taught himself English. Started assisting the bar tenders more directly, doing simple orders (like beer) when they were busy.

Eventually he was pulling in over $90k/year as a bartender at a nice bar.

Got himself fired for drinking on the job because apparently he's a dumbass but the point remains that he went from a non-English speaking immigrant nobody to $90k+/year and just worked his way up.

That's the "American dream".

>working as a bartender
>the American dream

guns, cars, girls, God.

Burgers, fries, shakes,

House, career, GUNS

Motorcycle, GUNS, beer, babes.

Chevrolet V8s.

Hard work, good fun, great friends.

Eventually you buy a house, marry a good woman, and you raise your kids to be badass little Americans that continue to preserve our freedom.

'Merica. She's back for 2016

Enjoy your mulatto grandchildren

Donald Trump

To have a good dog.

nothin wrong with that genetically speaking.

>1 post by this ID

dis a good dog

Dreams have no substance. The "American Dream" is the same as space cash (south park). It's whatever you tell yourself it is.

The overly vast majority of Americans are deeply indoctrinated, there are no redpilled amerifucks.

So if they're challenged on something, cognitive dissonance kicks in and they blindly defend what has been programmed into them. Try it, I do it all the time

If the simpsons before season 10 is correct, To kill your boss.

>the south or the midwest
When will Americunts learn geometry?

>midwest
>south
Fuck me.

>euros trying to understand america

Beer, pussy, guns and hamburgers, I think.

With some eagles.

>south
>midwest
learn topology, euro

See? Lel.

These people have to salute god and the flag and are tokd that 'murica is the "goodest" country and the oldest. And Yurope is a stupid communist country even though Manhattan belonged to us till we sold it for those nigger islands (good move) and the american """race""" is nothing more than one short incestuous orgy with whatever race moved there falling for the dreme meme

stable job

stable economy

buy a house

have a good housewife

good children who eat their vegetables

wife give sex

drink whiskey

watch the TV

happy day

Seemed like hell growing up, but growing up watching divorce, torn apart, poor economy and anger in division in the household, you realize how much something so simple was really worth. Having a home, a family and so and so.

fuck off NSA nigger shill

I agree with you 100%

America is a fucking bullshit and people here are so far up their own ass about "muh star spangled banner"

THE FACE OF THE LIBERALIST LOONY LEFT WING AMERICAN DREAM

Italian wardrobe, German car, Swiss bank account.

I have this problem on here all the time. We all cooperate perfectly untill America's illusion of being heaven on earth is threatened, severe damage control sets in and fucking name calling begins. Fucking name calling

We have more culture than you

youtube.com/watch?v=wZYl0AThQLk

You europoors are just buttmad that you are so irrelevant

Try the Range Rover Sport if you ever get the chance. Might by a new one next year. Driving a Cooper S now, fucking love the Brits

Then gtfo you edgy bastard

See this? This just can't be serious. It's just a buttmad murican who just had its illusion threatened.

>Culture

Name your cuisine, composers, scientists, ancient.. Oh wait, 3 centuries old

Raising a family, in a home that you own, in a white town.

You just told you only redpilled bro to gtfo mate

I'm working on it

enjoy your black mexican grandchildren

Guns
Explosives
Drugs
Mercenary work
God
Hating on God
Being a God
Cars
Faster cars
Playing Japanese games about Europeans who fight and kill Jews several times over the course of a history(Legend of Zelda)
Making airplanes so goddamned fast that the SOP for a Ruskie missile lock was "FLOOR IT, JIM!"

Materialism

Having the ability to succeed regardless of the circumstances of your birth

We've done more in the past 300 years than you have in the last 2000. We left europe behind a long time ago

stormweenie detected. Fuck off scum.

>brittish
>hates Mexicans
Have you even actually seen a mexican.
Is there a mexican problem in england?

This

this shit is terrifying
even more terrifying when you realize they probably consider hispanics white

to beat Canada's hockey team

Hi /k/

Shit on minorities and vote for billionaires because you're poor as fuck but you think you have more in common with them.

Conservatives want more than this though. You can't be rich & smug without someone poorer than you to demean.
Also 7+ houses, Leer jet, safari, baccarat, mistresses, & cuisine of the rarest, most environmentily damaging variety.

A Kike psy-ops

Yea. apart the nigger thing that is.

to fuck over as many people as possible in the quest of self determination.

it's a dream because you need to be dreaming to believe it

Work hard
Reap hard work
Marry good wife
Have many beatiful respectful childeren
Have money to send many childeren to college
have many grand childeren
Retire happy with same good wife
Dies in good wifes arms
Have family and friends at your funeral
Never have to rely on the government for assistance be a truly self made man

achieving peace of mind

My dream is to drink as much alcohol as I want and never suffer any health problems or weight gain as a result.

I have the American dream and I never more than half assed anything.

Make enough money that you're above prosecution for any crime.

Rise to a position of power/influence.

Ensure the money will last after your death to secure your children's futures.

>Unlimited immigration and no border control helps the working class with nothing to sell but their own labor!

Stop role playing as a retarded lib.

To live in a white neighborhood