How cucked does your country has to be that the only hope you have as the nationalist candidate for the upcoming...

How cucked does your country has to be that the only hope you have as the nationalist candidate for the upcoming election is a WOMAN.

I'm not mysogynist or anything but seriously France?
You need a strong man to get your country out of the shit, not a woman, comen can't govern

>a FUCKING LEAF claims to know what's required to govern

toppu kekku

Le Pen is Sup Forums tier goddess.

Sage.

It's a French thing.

I don't know what you're bitching about leaf, I mean, you have a Woman for a leader too, don't you?

>You need a strong man

Sure buddy

the most cucked head of state in the world is a man

Having a woman as a spokesperson for the movement provides a certain amount of shielding from the retarded media. It's fairly clever.

His lrader cuckt femenists.

Yours eating emu shit.

Your the last thing to say anything shitpostrelian.
Report back when your a real country.

The only valid shielding is not giving a fuck. Trump is a rich privileged WHITE MALE and got thrown every insult in the SJW dictionary, it didn't matter.

>You need a strong man to get your country out of the shit, not a woman, women can't govern

>I'm not mysogynist or anything

wut

tru this

The male politicians in Canada are awful,both sarkozy and Hollande let niggers and Muslims riot in the street.

fukin leaf get blown

Based Le Pen is nowhere near as cucked as Trudeau

Trudeau preps the bull

The amount of patriots we all have available to us politically is very limited. Two years ago we didn't even have Trump as an option. For me, I only saw Ron Paul as a real option and he had retired. I basically gave up.

This is trash-tier bait, only no one is taking it because no one knows Canadian politics.

OP clearly knows Kelli Leitch -- a woman -- is the only possible Canadian nationalist candidate in the next election.

HAHAHA GOOD ONE OP!!!!!!!!!1

This marine le pen makes Trudeau look like the world's biggest faggot

This is true. But was it known you can succeed like that before Trump happened? I'm not sure. Le Pen has been a thing for quite some time now.

she ended up burned by the anglos though

is it France's fate

>had a gay dude as president
>bashes a traditional conservative woman

Leafs everyone

>How cucked does your country has to be that the only hope you have as the nationalist candidate for the upcoming election is a WOMAN.

That's pretty much the only conceivably way win for nationalist to win in Western Europe A (white) male candidate would be dead in the water

I agree leaf, pretty sad desu, women aren't fit for leadership.

A leaf accusing others of being cucked

Pretty sure that Marine LePen has bigger balls than Trudeau.
Joke aside : yes it's sub-optimal, but right now it would still be a massive improvement.

She have more balls than your Trudecuck

She was good tho.

>DUDE WEED LMAO!
Fuck off Trudeau you cuck slug.

How can leafs ever recover?

>canada telling anyone what a leader should be like
Don't you have a-bombs to take up the ass or something?