Marvel is literally shilling Black Panther so hard on Marvel Unlimited right now that they've made this static image...

>Marvel is literally shilling Black Panther so hard on Marvel Unlimited right now that they've made this static image stay on the screen for several seconds when you open up the app, before it goes to the starting menu and allows you to actually do anything, like, you know, browse and start reading comics.

Look, I'm all for inventive advertising but this is fucking dumb. It doesn't even do anything or say it's about Black Panther unless you notice the reverse Wakanda sign at the bottom. I literally thought the app froze when it happened the first time around.

>>Marvel is literally shilling Black Panther
I don't think yopu know the meaning of shilling.

It's marvel, it's literally part of their job to promote their production. It's called a loading screen, of course they are going to use it as promotional space. Once BP is over, they will promote other stupid.

MArvel is a for profit company, get used to it.

ok

This.
I mean, fuck the wuzkangz, but seriously OP what were you expecting?

I will never take a technologically advanced african country seriously, thats just too stupid and unbelievable even for a world filled with mutants and superheros

Dude I know what you mean, I hate it when I open a comic book and half way through there is an advertisement for Suicide Squad or Wonder Woman or Homecoming, how dare these companies promote their products!

>BLOOBLOOBLLOOOO!!! MARVEL'S TRYING TO SELL THE MARVEL THINGS!!!

Oh go run over some people you Alt-Right baby.

damn

>I will never take a technologically advanced african country
Go visit Botswana.

that makes sense it's their company promoting a new material. every single company ever "shills" their products it's called advertising/marketing/selling. i think the bigger question is why are you butthurt over it? it's going to be ant-man when ant and wasp come out, no one complains then.

Blacks have never made a successful civlization, cry more and stop rewriting history to try and make up for your races lack of one

allowing phoneposting was the biggest mistake in this websites history.

>There was never a successful civilization in Africa
>A fantasy movie is rewriting history

What do they teach you Amerilards in school?

I love how triggered computer fat assess get and blame phoneposters for everything, theyre so insecure about their secret club getting more attention. Its funny really

Punt, Mali, Ethiopia, Benin, Carthage, Egypt, Sognhai all had kingdoms or empires that lasted hundreds of years, some over a thousand.

Africa got fucked by infighting, lack of trade routes, and colonialism. Not because they're inherently worse people.

Have you seen how theyre trying to claim egypt was all their own, besides the fact its been proven they were little more then dick washers then

yes, it's all about the secret club and not how much easier it is to ban evade on a phone.

Egypt didn't become heavily greek-influenced until the late period. They had stood as a thoroughly african empire for thousands of years at that point.

They were still middle easterns in charge and not blacks, no matter how much soros funded documentaries try to say otherwise

>Blacks have never made a successful civlization

Egyptians were likely their own phenotype, neither sub-Saharan African nor Semitic Middle Eastern

>What is the Nubian dynasty?
>Believing the Sup Forums memes
>Soros

Just shut the fuck up

>gives out so much gold it cripples the muslims economy
Based

Mansa Musa actually owned the majority of the traded gold on the planet. Iirc its one reasom why their salt was more profitable.

Egypt was founded by various North East african tribes descended from the inhabitants of the Sahara before its desertifcation. They of corse pre date the idea of "Black people" by milinea but Egypt wasnt Arabized until the Islamanic age, over 3 and a half thousand years after its founding.

>dick washers

This is why we need to invest in education instead of the military.

You're wasting your time arguing with Sup Forumsacks. They operate on feels, not facts.

Stay cucked

was it rape?

that's american blacks, and they only claim stupid things like that because
>poor american education
>they just want something to hold on to, be proud of
>the more racist say no you're wrong, the more they stick to their stupid ideas out of anger.

granted i get that it's not true and they should be more educated. but the truth is every single day, black people get shit on by white teenagers who in the same breath call them niggers and rap their own songs while dressing like them and talking like them. white americans have a history of adapting black culture and white washing it, then turning around and saying niggers never done nothing. people get fed up and try to find some sort of identity that can't be claimed by other races, something that can stand as their own to be proud of. granted they went with a stupid fantasy sold to them on some bullshit misunderstanding of history. it's not a simple world you can graph out and say see you're privileged and we aren't. there are black people with privilege, there are poor whites who are oppressed. but one doesn't cancel out the other.

>Have you seen how theyre trying to claim egypt was all their own
The only place I ever see black say egypt is their is on Sup Forums when they make fun of blacks.

1. Thats not dickwashing
2.Those people aren't black. Ancient Egyptians predate our current notion and classifications of race.
3. Stop using cuck you stupid kid.

Wiggers dressing like ghettos arent a good thing, if that shit is what you call a culture then you can keep it. Also, blacks arent oppressed in america at all.

you're just as ignorant as the we wuz kangs people

But dont you see? Random Twitter posts means all black people think alike!

What? They want something they put out to be successful? How DARE they!

it's no longer wiggers user it's mainstream, wiggers was a 90's thing. black people currently lead the market in dress, music, and manner of talking. they influence the norm in internet memes and what becomes relevant. you can pretend it isn't representative of america but it shows in every aspect that it is.

on the oppression, if you don't see it nothing anyone will tell you will change your mind. it's not that they still have the whites only signs and lynch mobs. but that they still get called niggers and the city won't try to fix the ghettos and rehabilitate these people. it seems insurmountable to fix something, but it was definitely created by the government in the first place. i don't have the answers user, i'm not that smart. but it's clear there are huge issues. and i'm pointing out that ignorance created the we wuz kangs retards, but it came from pressure from fukn niggerz assholes, who keep pushing them to do stupid shit. if they got some credit when it was earned they might not have invented a fantasy to cling on to some dignity.

>black people currently lead the market in dress, music, and manner of talking. they influence the norm in internet memes and what becomes relevant. you can pretend it isn't representative of america but it shows in every aspect that it is.
>shitty rap music and ebonics is now the norm in america
Cant wait for north korea to firebomb this shithole

>”I don’t know what fiction/sci-fi/fantasy is”

Fucking retard, wakanda’s been around for decades

I'd rather that be the norm than waving loser flags and fucking your sister, Cletus.

>dont like dumb thuggish behavior
>therefore you must be some beer sipping hick
Nice cognitive dissonance, rednecks are just as bad and deserve to get their shit kicked in just as much as ghetto blacks

the Koreas might be making overtures towards unification, actually

>Rap and and a dialect is thuggish behavior

>poor english and the most base level degenerate form of music
>anything but thuggish stupidity

>it’s another Sup Forums thread morphs into a Sup Forums thread

I fucking hate this trope.

>shitty rap music and ebonics is now the norm in america
well white teenagers did it. they forced it into the mainstream. they imitated, they used it, to seem dangerous and tough = to get laid. then society = women, developed a taste for it, now it's not just black culture now it's in the radios and it's spread everywhere. generations pass, it normalizes, so now everyone is doing it. you're a part of it, and now you're upset and want a bomb to wipe everyone out because you don't like the turn society took?
yet some white people turn around blame black people, then tell them they've never done anything good. it doesn't make sense. either you liked it enough to reshape society, which it did, or they're trash and never done anything.

this is like they're taking all our jobs those lazy spics. wtf?

>a company is advertising its product

God I hate captialism SO MUCH

>user thinks it wasn't a Sup Forums thread from the OP.
report and move on if it bugs you that much. There's nothing Sup Forums related in this thread.

Honestly you chuds usually make a south african exception but wew lad.

P.S Lagos says hi.

Eh, white guys are very insecure and if something bad happens it is not their fault in any capacity, it has to be one od them minorities. Well, that is my half assed theory anyhow.

>A dialect is poor English
>Amerilards dont even speak the King's English

>All rap is the same

Tell me, do you live in the midwest, Cletus?

>OP is literally complaining about a loading screen

Holy shit I knew magahats were retards but I just didn't comprehend how retarded.

English is an unregulated language, it's been a bastard hodgepodge of inconsistencies and loanwords since it began.

to be fair most people are that way, but american white guys have this WE mentality. it's like dude it's not just you and it's not all for/about you. if collectively we eased off being the center of the universe, maybe the pressure to fight everyone else's things wouldn't be so intense. seriously doubt people in brazil thought about black panther more than oh cool marvel movie, at most oh neat he looks a little like some Brazilians, maybe it will be a more accurate halloween costume than captain ameirca. they don't feel attacked by the negro influence, it's just part of a movie they chose to see. i'm sure if they have a brazillian that feels he doesn't like black people and rather not see it, he won't freak out about niggers trying to ruin his life and how he hopes n. korea will destroy his civilization rather than watch something else.

Im saying i hate whites for being so fucking dumb and adopting such a shit culture
I hate rednecks just the same you stupid stramaning dickcheese

this retard doesnt understand loading screens or how movies are properly promoted before their release dates.

see whats happened with 'solo'? this is the opposite

Honestly English being a pan-afro-eurasiatic creole is a great thing and is the best reason to keep it as Lingua Franca.

that's fine, but you understand that you (maybe not you, but some people who hate it like you do) take it out on black people instead of accepting your own people wanted it.

But the "Wakanda was always advanced (I think the movie went with this version) is pretty recent. Originaly it was a country that got tech and cultural boost recently. Rage of the Panther worked with this focusing on conflict between traditionalists and modernists.

it was always a wealthy place because of the vibranium meteor that crashed there thus they always had a monetary and weapons monopoly. the tech is what changes with time and creative team.

>OP goes and watches the movie
>Marvel Studios intro plays
>OP gets pissed and walks out
>comes back and starts another thread complaining

Hoenstly i hate Sup Forums because they cant accept how horrible the white race is and how most of the world problmes is from whites. Jews are a scapegoat because they can accept the fact that its white guilt liberal fruits that they share the same race with.