Conan! What is best in life?

Conan! What is best in life?

>Conan! What is best in life?

To use my magic sword to send those evil snake men back to another dimension!

And vanquish their leader, the cruel wizard WRATH-AMON!

and to hear the lamentations of their snake women.

If it weren't for that fucking bird, I might actually be able to watch this show. But goddamn, I can't stand that thing.

Didn't that come back to bite the heroes in the end?

Since their attacks don't kill the bad guys just send them back home... when they actually fought at the villains base their attacks basically just sent the enemies five feet away?

Why make a conan cartoon if he cant kill anyone and becomes a fucking useless puss as a result? Its like giving the turtles their weapons in the 87 cartoon

Having a transformation fetish?

All cartoons do that, despite the main characters having swords and shits they only people they are allowed to cut is robots

And there was a big push for otherwise adult-oriented series to get cartoons and action figures aimed at kids, like Robocop and shit, for that sweet merchandising money.

>snake women

What, all one and a half of them?

Same reason they made cartoons based on Robocop, Rambo, and Toxic Avenger: sell dem toys, man.

Why Conan didn't fight with golems instead
That would be better idea

We need more rape in childrens cartoons

Why cant they just ignore soccor moms and feminist activists for once and make a violent cartoons full of fan service and air it on daytime CN? I mean AT was pretty damn close to that a few years ago

>Skulkur was actually a black guy

You think you know a skeleton.

I fucking hate how big and unplayable the toys are, and these are the cheapest and most common figures of conan

He fought a lot of skeletons, which are basically fantasy robots.

Starmetal!

Shotacon

Back then, it was impossible to do so.

To undo the curse of living stone cast upon his family

Was only possible in the 80s and early 90s before parents were paying attention. 70's comic books got away with a lot.

>make a violent cartoons full of fan service and air it on daytime CN
Yeah, I wonder why it's impossible.

What does Wrath-Amon digivolve to?

I liked this cartoon back in the 90s.