We seriously need to fix the voter ID requirements

We seriously need to fix the voter ID requirements.
Just as a final fuck you to the liberals in the left.

Be careful what you wish for.

Voter ID laws might spill over into absentee voting and cut away more conservatives than it does liberals.

>might spill over
It wont

>No ID required at all in some states.

This is a joke image right?

no

Yeah, definitely.
>id verification
>ban voting machines
>put several ip-cameras on each voting piace
>count and compare papperballots and number of people who came to vote.

Make a petition, faggots.

So what's to stop someone from voting 20 times, or from illegal immigrants voting, or criminals, or teenagers who look older than they are?
Sounds like Trump might have not lost the popular vote at all if all of this shit is allowed to happen.

What kind of horseshit is this?
How is this allowed?

EVERYONE NEEDS TO HAVE ID TO VOTE.

You need ID to leave your house here

No in my home state of Maryland, you only need to give your first and last name and address.
No ID required.

Who thinks its even a remotely good idea to not request an ID to vote?
With this system you can vote as often as you like and you don't even need to be a citizen.

raysis

Leftist here and I can't find any rational reason why should there be no voter ID laws. wtf burgers.

black people and the pandering of our politicians to empower them for votes

Liberals claim it is voter suppression of blacks and Hispanics, which tells you everything you need to know about the left. It's really done to get illegals voting.

Ummm could you stop being so racist/homophobic please? Kthx

It's funny, isn't it? In a country which brings a winged democracy in every shithole on this planet you can oficially fraud the elections.

Not quite accurate. To vote in Nevada you don't need to show ID, you need the sample ballot mailed to everyone who registered, with your name and address printed on it, and show ID proving that ballot is yours.

Are you retarded?

You don't need ID to vote ANYWHERE in the UK

>russia has a better system for democratic elections than the USA does
really made me ponder..

Did Hillary win any red states?

>muh Putin dictatorship
They have a better media, too. They have a conflict of interest with the government, ours has one with the globalists

So from what I understand, although I know very little about the US government and political system, the republican party has more control than they've had in several decades. So how likely is it that these issues will be fixed, either by mass deportations or better ID laws.

If only so they can make sure they keep power.

You have to register like pretty much, have you even voted before?

Only Virginia

Nope

What about voting with fingerprints? That way even illegals could only vote once, and you can't even use the limp wristed "too expensive for minorities " bit

Just googled this because I thought OP was trolling

How the fuck can the US allow this to continue, was it always like this?

There's no good argument against voter ID laws. It's not a personal rights issue like the left tries to frame it; it's a government efficiency issue.

>b-b-but muh poor people can't afford it

There is no way anyone in this country is so poor that they can't scrounge up $5 - $15 in 4 years' time.

You need fingerprint to get into Disney World I noticed when I was there.

Interesting.

and honestly if you value your right to vote at less than $5, you don't deserve to cast yours

Same here in the USA, but it's not as enforced as it should be.

>won election
>still butthurt
conservatives.
Meanwhile, i'll expect the orange ape to deliver on all his feasible promises like Obama did.

I think they have to be free in places where the laws are strict.

Seriously. This. The required documentation(birth certificate, proof of address, etc) these people also don't have.
If you are that low on the totem pole where you can't prove who you are, you don't get to chose a president.

Voter ID laws shouldn't be about getting more conservative voters relative to liberal voters, but about fixing a retarded system that makes voter fraud easy. I fucking hate people who don't want to fix broken systems because it benefits them.

how many votes from muh popular vote does hillary lose without all those illegals voting

>Win the election
>Look for change
>Butthurt

In New Jersey, I didn't need to show my ID but I signed my name next to where they had a copy of my signature from my voter registration. I suppose forging a signature on the spot is kind of difficult, so it's SOME way to identify yourself at least. But again, what if I broke my writing hand and had to sign opposite, my signature would look like shit and completely different than my regular signature but it would still be me.

Really wish we had voter ID

at least 3 000 000
its already counted

My thoughts exactly. I was screaming this days ago but I have nowhere to direct my anger. These niggers are going to wait until the last minute and then cry that its racist to have an ID so their illegals can vote in sanctuary cities.

Whatever needs to be changed, needs to be done NOW.

Not in my area you can walk in say your address they confirm your name asking just the first name with no ID then again my area in londons like 30% british and always votes labour

If so many nigg*rs don't have ID how do they get welfare?

Literally every legal mouth breathing citizen has easy access to legal ID. This only hurts illegals who shouldn't be voting in the first place.

Of course I have, but I suspect you have not.

Voter registration in this country is: get a letter or request one online. Receive your registration form; fill in the details of who lives in that address, mail it to the local office.

Then for the election, they send you a postcard reminding you where to vote. The postcard DOES NOT matter. You can just arrive at your polling station and state your name and address. No ID is necessary at any step.

In PA I had to show my license and my registration card. The problem is you can be an illegal immigrant and a drivers license. Its madness.

You can't. You literally can't get welfare without being a citizen(legally, doesn't stop 'em from trying), and any citizen can get an ID.

>Hillary won the popular vote!

More like the illegal vote.

Literally whut?
I'm not mad, just knowingly expecting what's to come. Your measly country will suffer for this.

They'll try but fail, there are still enough Democrats at both levels to block anything they do and, after six years of Republicans blocking everything, they're fully within their right to block everything

>Not requiring ID to vote
What the actual fuck America?

This is how it works at my voting precinct in Indiana:

>go into building
>there's a guy at the door who asks to see your driver's license
>he checks that it's not fake or expired and sends you to the next station
>another guy at this next station asks to see your ID
>this guy asks if your address is current and checks the ID again
>looks up your name in a book of all registered voters for the precinct
>asks you to sign next to an old copy of your signature
>get a cool-ass sticker and go wait in line

No picture ID is an open gate for fraud

Isn't this issue something Dems cry about blacks not having transportation to get to where they need to be to get ID? Or people who live out away from everything?

His point was that conservatives retrospect the election process and look forward to change things they don't like (it means they are ""butthurt"" haha man xD)

Republicans are majority, how could dems block anything?

That works fine until they pass a law at 2 am that you never hear about that says you ID is no longer good enough to use for voting, now you need a $50 or $100 special id. Then next election cycle it's a $500 ID and on and on. Besides, if there is going to be fraud, it's been shown to be easier to hack the machines and change the mass amounts of data there instead of a handful of votes at a time

> 15 years after major terrorist event
> no ID required

Literally none proven. Sup Forums keeps saying this but a source never materializes.
Sup Forums loves to forget that although you don't need an ID to vote in many places you still need to be registered to vote in the first place (which requires a valid USSSN and proof of residency).

not requiring ID laws is also just fine until they pass a law at 2 am where you can vote over the phone and then the next election cycle they no longer check if your calls come from within the US and the entire nation of Mexico now decides who your president is

I would like to try "3th world democracy countries" to 500, Jim.

This. It's not like you just walk in and go right to a booth. At least in my state you need to go up, give your name and address, be able to sign your name and match the signature that's already on your license and then get a slip of paper to vote. All which means you've interacted with multiple people. I've been rejected before because my registration didn't happen quickly enough after I moved to get me on the rolls

>Cousin dies
>Vote in his name

Jersey too. If you broke you hand then you would sign with you other hand while showing your ID and an official utility bill with your name and address to prove who you are. The default is your signature is enough but you can verify with other ID.

>No ID required

wat

They are a small majority, you need 60 votes in Senate and there are only 51 replicans so it's not like a clean sweep is possible

Literally will never happen, absentee is already a thing so they don't need vote over the phone

It's not. In New York, they mail postcards near elections with names, voter registration numbers, and polling places
>If you still live here, do nothing :^)
>If the named person doesn't live here, then drop this card back in the mailbox and they will be removed

You basically hand whoever lives at the address now all the info they need to vote in that person's name at the polling place.

>No ID required
But then how do you stop the rich from stuffing the ballets with illegals who will vote for open borders, creating a vast over supply of labor and creating wage deflation?

>Who thinks its even a remotely good idea to not request an ID to vote?
politicians who don't want a legit honest vote

>Liberals claim it is voter suppression of blacks and Hispanics
which is a racist claim. why do they think those races have a hard time doing something that whites can easily do. they are racist

How many of your family and friends are being deported?

You don't. This is how the establishment wins over and over. Meme magic somehow got Trump to win

When I requested my absentee ballot in PA I had to provide a driver lisense number or social security number.

>But then how do you stop the rich from stuffing the ballets with illegals who will vote for open borders
You can't.

Filibuster. Given how much the republicans used it under Obama, they would be stupid to eliminate it now that they're the majority, as it would be a huge risk for the 2018/2020 elections and a potential dem takeback of control.

They say that minorities, the elderly, and impoverished are less likely to have the forms of ID required to vote and less likely to be able to go get them, therefore suppressing their constitutional right to vote should be against the law. This is legally the argument.

Yeah, but you can target voter registrations in states with no ID laws by checking public voter rolls, or even just viewing a name on the sheet with no signature on it as you walk to sign in. You need an SSN or driver's license number (which requires an SSN) to register to vote, but there's nothing that prevents someone from voting under someone elses name in the no ID states.

why don't they care about the whites not having transportation.. they sure think poorly of the blacks.

"Honor"

But in this case Democrats will win

What the fuck? Most states don't require a photo ID or even ID at all?
What's wrong with you burgers

Exactly fucking this. If you don't want to fix shit because it benefits you, you can never ever complain about any system that benefits anyone ever

How many illegals do you think voted in Cali?

>They say that minorities, the elderly, and impoverished are less likely to have the forms of ID required to vote and less likely to be able to go get them, therefore suppressing their constitutional right to vote should be against the law. This is legally the argument.
then why do they require them to buy a firearm? doesn't that suppress their right?

Based user

over 9000

epic

The left has a dedicated interest in not having voter ID laws because a huge portion of their constituents legally can't vote.

They do check the name you give against the voter registration rolls.

So if I were committing voter fraud I'd have to know the name of someone on the rolls and get there before they did.

Or I'd have to know the name of dead people in the rolls.

So it's harder to defraud than you might think.

But yeah, there's no reason not to ask for photo ID.

That's how it works in my state. If you want a drivers' license, it costs something, but the basic photo ID is free.

>mfw i'd love to live in Mexico under the employ of Joaquin Guzman compared to where I'm working now

how can nobody recognize this is Projek M tier stuff
Those muhreisian in my jewbook cried at #MAGA as if these irrelevant somehow affected by the outcome

Voter ID is racist because homeless people who mostly are black can't pay for IDs.

Joking. My sister literally spewed that garbage as an argument. What an insufferable cunt.

As far as I'm concerned if you don't have id you shouldn't be allowed to vote

At the very very least, do what we did to the Iraq elections and dip their finger in ink

check her cunt ass

>first world country
>you can vote multiple times without any ID required

Meanwhile in the third world, not only you need photo IDs to vote, the national IDs have evolved along 100 years since implementation that now they are electronic and have contactless technology for authentication processes.

LMAO no wonder US elections can be rigged

NO VOTER ID!?

And the right has a vested interest in continuing to lock down who can vote so only their supporters would be allowed and they can get rid of all left leaning representation

No early voting.
No absentee ballots.
Scantron paper ballots.
Results posted online
Serial number that you can tear off and use to find your vote online.

Because their voters generally are the people who don't soak up tax money, actually work and pay taxes, and aren't interested in tearing apart classic American ideas.

It's pretty simple m8