I just came from the barbershop and the syrian barber was actually a chill dude

I just came from the barbershop and the syrian barber was actually a chill dude

Foreigners that came here to properly work and assimilate aren't the problem.
It's the other 99% of them. The second/third generation and rapefugees that make everybody hate them.
I even know a muslim or two who are chill dudes. Even though they aren't muslims, really.

Most of the immigrants are decent people. The problem is that there are some bad apples, and the more you get into your country, the more bad apples you get.

Plus, if they turn some neighborhood into a ghetto and become desinfranchised, some racial tension and violence will come 40-50 years from now.

Basically, you can't get more people in your contry that you can possibly assimilate. The moment you lose the culture war, the more problems you'll have. Skin tone isn't a problem, culture is.

>Foreigners that came here to properly work and assimilate

that's what we said before they reproduce, every generation is even than the previous one

THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING

That's because legal immigrants are patriotic enough to vote Trump. They hate illegals most of all.

>Immigrate legally and want to work hard and raise a proper family

These people aren't the problem and never have been. These are not the people that get folks pissed when they talk about immigration issues.

I will never understand why folks have a hard time wrapping their heads around the concept of illegal immigration and mass influx of unskilled, non-assimilating, culture destroying fuckers are drastically different than legal immigrants looking for a fair shake.

The right? The fully support the latter while detesting the former two.

Yeah, most of the immigrants are redpilled as fuck when you get to know them. I hang out with the muslims in my city all the time and plan to convert to Islam in the future (not religious, but i met with some of the imams and they were extremely friendly people and redpilled about the Jews)

honestly all the people who hate these guys should go drink tea with them, get into local mosque and help those guys out, I first lended them some money and bought some new clothes and food for them, got lots of friends this way

> I first lended them some money and bought some new clothes and food for them, got lots of """"friends"""" this way
Fixed.

You met the working kind, the kind who actually just wants to live in peace and be a barber or Shopowner.
The really bad ones you just meet at the trainstation at night, huddled together as a group of 3-4 people, eyeing everyone for something worth of stealing.

Most of the turkish döner shop owners are pretty fucking redpilled when it comes to shitskins.

My barber is from Iran and the most racist hairy little fucker i have ever met, he invited me to family dinners and shit too.
Fun guy. Tell him only white euros are aryan and he loses his shit and goes on a 1 hour rant about how persians are the true aryans, its pretty funny.

a syrian lives in my building and hes a pretty chill dude. i bet everybody from syria is a great guy and syria is probably the best country on earth!

I know one dude from South Africa, he's so friendly! I bet everyone in South Africa is friendly too!

if they assimilate they don't always marry in their in group. The thing is having turning foreigners into nationals, there can be some heritage pride, like in the usa with Irish Americans or Italian Americans, but above all it has to be the national identity, or some identity that doesn't collide with national values and some willingness to meet and socialize out of your group.

Well carried public schools and multi-cultural (really multi-cultural, not negro/chink/thai hoods like in GTA) neighborhoods are the solution.

You mix 80% of your country people with some people of here and there and with social pressure they end assimilating and becoming nationals culturally.

Why shouldn't he be? Nobody is saying that every single refugee isa monster. What we are saying (and seeing) is that large amounts of muslims bring crime (especially sexual crime), and Islamism, and the wrong values. Individual people can be great persons, but that doesn't change anything.

He is chill until he get more muslims living around, you stupid sheep.

i used to small talk with the paki kebab owner right below my flat. that guy was way more redpilled and easygoing than my fellow students.

he also supported the rightwing mayor.

that's because you're paying him money to do a job a 5th grader could do

God I fucking 'ate Pakis.

Anyone know the 53rd/6av platters in NYC. Pretty sure they fund ISIS, but the foos is deliciously as fuck.

wtf I love barbers and muslims now

wtf so do I but I've always have since Sweden

Working, secular, Muslims and immigrants are fine. It's just that at least in Sweden we got over 170k people sitting on their lazy asses all day and is living according to the Qur'an, and after reading just the first 100 pages I can tell that such a way of living doesn't work in a non-Islamic country, which leads to increased crime and violence as the cultures collied.

what the fuck is up with this shilling

If they fucking work and don't follow the retarded crap in the Qur'an, namely adapting to OUR culture, what's the issue? We're not talking about culture invasion or interracial relationships here.

it's dysgenics you dumbfuck

I bet you visited Reddit at least 80 times more than i did

Fucking hell, when someone with your flag replies to something it's a 50/50 shot of being either acceptable or retarded, this being the latter.

The IQ of France has dropped 4 points

The IQ of many European countries has dropped by 15 points in the past 100 years or so

What do you think happens when you import a bunch of inbred Arabs? Or a bunch of 80 IQ shitskins? It is dysgenics when they mix with Swedish people.

>dude chill lmao it's all banter take it easy maaaaan

Just no.

>went to get haircut
>haircut person starts talking