DEADPOOL 2 Mystery Mutants Revealed

>Terry Crews as G.W. Bridge.
>Bill Skarsgard as Zeitgest.
>Lewis Tan as Shatterstar.

comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/deadpool_2/deadpool-2-we-may-now-know-the-identities-of-the-actors-playing-those-mystery-mutants-in-the-trailer-a157818

It was obvious!

Zeitgeist?
Fury when?

>Fucking GW bridge
YES! and Shatterstar costume seems on point too, fuck i love these movies

Crews' outfit better mean we're going to get a shitton of "Suicide Squad was fucking terrible" jokes

hm, Bill Skarsgard and Lewis Tan arent listed as preforming in it on IMDB, but Crews is, so im skeptical

Is Angel Dust going to be in this one?

This movie killed a woman

nigga you can see Bill Skarsgard and Shatterstar in op's photo

We're getting Hit-Monkey one day, right?

Stanley Kubrick tortured a woman in front of dozens of people during the Shining and no one said a word about it.

you must have super human peepers if you can tell for sure this is skarsgard nigga

> zeitgeist

this gives me hope for more alternative cape movies.

No so far.

But anything could happen.

Her not being Colossus's girlfriend in the sequel actually bums me out

Stop asking, Dan.

He has his hairline and his bone structure dude

well I hope youre right, I fucking loved that dude in Hemlock Grove and im hoping he gets a big break where his faced isnt completely covered by clown make up.

>Lewis Tan
The guy from the only decent fight scene in Iron Fist? Ok.

>Deadpool 2 and DP look great
I'm wortied about NM. What's with the reshoots? Is it because of the cracks head?

His performance in It was really fucking solid. I'm sold on whatever that guy does right now.

Isn't Shatterstar his own grandad because he's Longshot's dad who happens to be his dad in some fucking... continuous loop of fuckery?

Longshot is Shatterstar's dad
But Longshot was created by using Shatterstar's DNA, so yeah
I mean, it's liefeld

They want it to be more scary is all. The story is fine from what ive heard but the horror was lacking.

That circus show interview Doctor Phil did with her was pretty hard to watch.

Didn't PAD come up with that shit?

Is that why Longshot only has four fingers on each hand? Inbreeding?

Why do ninjas characters have to be played by Asians? I’ve met karate guys in real life and they aren’t always asain.

>Colossus
>Having pre-marital conjuction of any kind

He is pure. Pure!

Does this mean we’ll get Asian/Mexican gay love when Rictor appears?

>when Rictor appears?

He already did.

Age him up a bit so they can make out.

He's from the future, bro.

I know that, but I want instant gratification now rather than wait for the movie where Rictor is older an Shatterstar comes to the past.

Nope, they are adding humor

Deadpool is dead.

Cmon after making it clear how stupid it was to change characters like the Xmen baraka deadpool they do this

I guess we'll just hand the franchise back to the studio thinktank now...

I am watching this movie for Zeitgeist

I would kill Doop to resurrect the rest of the X-Statix/Milligan X-Force characters

Seriously, what is Hollywood obsession with mulatto women in capeshit movies? Even Blind Al became black!!!

al's skin color didn't matter because her character is mostly just old woman big shades and white/gray hair it works.

Who gives a shit my dude, Deadpool is the most faithful comic book movie adaptation and Domino being inverted is pretty clever

She looks like shit and the inversion is so lazily and shittily done.

Domino isnt even ~ethnically~ "white", she's Joker white.

also, I would still fuggum dat Uggams

Fake news.

Zeitgeist? The dude who died in the first issue of the Mike Alred X Force?

Between this and Negasonic, they have a thing for characters who died in their first appearance.

Clean slate to do whatever with the character while still being able to claim some sort of "nerd cred" by using the same name as a comic book character.

>Domino being inverted is pretty clever
It might be, if it was an actually decent makeup job

>Shatterstar
Cool

alien, ask Nocenti

>Bill Skarsgard as Zeitgest.
>Puke powers

Yeah, that's about right for a Deadpool movie.

>Lewis Tan as Shatterstar.
I guess someone wearing a Liefeld wrestling helmet had to show up.

My main problem is they tried too hard to make the actual domino look like a regular vitiligo patch.

If they'd just gone pull circle it would've looked...less like shit?

It was a different time.

comic book fans made the first deadpool movie successful but the sequel is normalfag territory

I'm still fucking salty over how badly they botched Domino.

>not knowing colossus had a threesome in the savage land resulting in a kid

How will white "people" ever recover?

>Zeitgest
Neat!

that and it obviously shattarstar on the right wit the boxing helmet.

>while was working on this movie a stunt double died by accident
fixed

I thought they meant from the X-Statix

You'll hate for this
>Black Domino
But I will never see this movie

>Change a character's race to black because virtue signalling
>Hire a barely-trained stuntwoman for her because there aren't many professional black stuntwomen in Hollywood
>Make her do a dangerous stunt without a helmet because how else are people going to know that she is black and you are a good and virtuous person for hiring black people
>she dies because she has no fucking helmet
>???
>Profit
Actually fixed

>comic book fans made the first deadpool movie successful

good counter argument

Very poorly cast at least in the visual department, her skin isn't actually dark enough to get the high contrast look the eye mark is supposed to have.

Then again, I've never actually seen this actress in anything, so maybe she'll be freaking great, who knows, but visually it was a poor choice

Why is this cast so fucking large? Is anyone else worried about the sheer amount of side characters in this?

>Colossus
>Weasel
>Blind Al
>NTW
>Domino
>now these three fuckers and the kid from Hunt for the Wilderpeople
>Vanessa too if you can count a love interest as a side character
>probably another pajeet taxi driver

How the fuck is there going to be Cable + Deadpool fun times with all this nonsense going on and barely enough set up for their friendship in the first place?

Unless this means we're getting a 3rd movie.

>I am watching this movie for Zeitgeist

And then leaving when he is graphically killed on screen to earn that R rating?

shatterstar looks like shit

x statix show when?
fucking based

Is it me or does the black Domino kinda fit the campy feel of this movie?

>And then leaving when he is graphically killed on screen to earn that R rating?
Well, that would be a fitting end for the character, all things considered.

Dude, he fucking killed it as Pennywise. And because literally everyone and their fucking grandma saw that movie, he's set for new gigs.

Why does the actress look so confused in all these promo shots?

It's like you didn't pay attention to the first movie changing Teenage Negasonic Warhead, Ajax, Blind Al, Copycat, Weasel and Angel Dust.
Oh who the fuck am I kidding, you don't actually care.

If that's Zeitgeist, I'm pretty sure Terry Crews will end up being Anarchist

Even the costume matches

Terry Crews doesn't look anything like Anarchist outside of them both being black.

>outside of them both being black.

And the glasses, and the full-body armor (because, you know, his mutant power was secret acid through his body), and the fact that he was on the same x-force team as Zeitgeist

He looks WAY MORE with Anarchist than with G W Bridge

Both him and Zeitgeist are totally unknown mutants with no previous conection with Deadpool (just like NTW) and ridiculous powersets (just imagine all the jokes possibilities), that would fit perfectly in the film.

Besides, Terry Crews is much more confortable in this kind of role than in a serious one like G.W Bridge. He's a comedian, in a Deadpool film, they would be wasting their talent by casting him in a generic militar role.

He honestly just looks like a generic soldier dude. Why would they go out of their way to make Zeitgeist and Shatterstar recognizable, but not Anarchist?

But also Valkyrie, that awful Catwoman movie with Halle Berry.

But Crewes' best role was as Chris' mostly stoic dad in Everybody hates Chris. I hate that the stupid shampoo ads made everyone think all he's good for is overacting and screaming at the top of his lungs.

Wow all four of them. Should we compare with how many movies didn't have that or are you kids smart enough to realize how it's still incredibly minor?

What abou White Chicks, Idiocracy, Brooklyn 99

have you actually watched anything with him besides Expendables and Everybody Hates Chris?

>Why would they go out of their way to make Zeitgeist and Shatterstar recognizable, but not Anarchist?

>Goggles
>"X" on the chest
>Black

The hallmarks are there.

back to tumblr

There's somebody else in that shit standing directly behind Deadpool.

>There's somebody else in that shit...
*Shot

He was exactly that same retarded non-nuanced screamer in Idiocracy. Don't remember him in White Chicks, never saw the other movie.

maybe is just NTW

Maybe Colossus will be banging Domino

I didn't had any problem with Blind Al, but fuck these guys, I wanted to see the original Domino!

Wait, is the Shatterstar actor asian? That would kinda suck becaue then either Dazzler or Longshot would have to be changed, too.

No one gives a shit about the original version of the girl, though, for good reason.

Clever why, because it changes the version everyone knows? How's that supposed to be clever?

She wasn't even a stuntwoman, she was a racer or something. And the most hilariously awful part is, she was darker than the actress they got, so it was a moot point anyway.

Forget any racial argument, I'm honestly just upset that they were so fucking lazy with her makeup. They could have still painted her white with a dark spot, or painted her pure black with a white spot, and in both cases could have kept her hair roughly in the same style. Considering how much effort and care they've put into everything else it boggles the mind at how little they cared about getting her look even within the same ballpark.

remember when he got mad about having another black guy on the team that was classic