Sweden to pioneer gender equal bathrooms

At this point it's just gratuitous.

>Sweden pioneers female urinals
>Are you tired of the disproportional lines for the ladies room? Well, so were the women of WFTARD (Women for Total Acceptance and Respect for Diversity).
>After some years of exhaustive campaigning with their local constituency they have finally received their hard fought subsidy totaling a little over 457 million SEK ($50M USD) to begin installing specially designed female urinals around Stockholm.

>A long overdue change to equality of efficiency, according to Lilly Lindgren, chairperson of WFTARD:
>"For too long now biology has privileged men over women. When nature throws up hurdles we overcome them, but society has so long been in the grips of patriarchy that women's problems were systematically oppressed and overlooked. Urinals privilege men with engineered efficiency, and has forced women into long lines at the bathroom while men gloat over their phallic privilege."
>According to Lilly, this historic oppression can only be corrected by funding the extraordinarily expensive project with a special man tax.
>"Of course some will call this tax "sexist", but it's really only a form of reparations for all the time wasted by women waiting in line."
>To explain this reasoning in scientific terms, time = money and sexism = prejudice + power.
>With little opposition construction is expected to begin this December, right in time for shopping centers to once again be equally efficient for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20150310/swedish-activists-push-for-gender-neutral-toilets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Of course some will call this tax "sexist", but it's really only a form of reparations for all the time wasted by women waiting in line."

Is this real life?

no woman ever will use that

where's the source faggot ?

Those female urnials look practical and seem like a good idea long overdue.
That being said, i wish they could have come about without the %200.00 MAD ape brained feminist fucking faggotry

Were is sause faggot?

wow its just a tiny toilet in a tiny cubicle with no door, i'm sure some women will use them, I'm equally sure they will shit in them also and clog them up with discarded tampons

There's already a gender neutral bathroom fixture it's called a fucking toilet

Rape capital of the world opting for gender neutral bathrooms. This is gon' be good..

Women are disgusting in the toilets. I'm sure most will.

No source == bait

I haven't seen these but I've heard lots of fuzz about them so they are probably real, or at least in development

how does this work? Wouldn't they have to completely remove their pants?

>Total Acceptance and Respect for Diversity
nothing short of total acceptance, huh?

why not just use these?

these are best for public bathrooms

>TARD

The moment they try to tax me for being a msn I'm going to legally change my sex to attack helicopter or something.

I always see longer lines for men's rooms than women's rooms desu it's like women don't piss outside of their home

Tax for being a man*

It's actually quite the opposite.

obvious fake

>WFTARD (Women for Total Acceptance and Respect for Diversity)

>Diversity

>Words that don't mean what they used to for $300, Alex.

>Squatting over a hole in the ground like some sort of Turk

No thankyou, we're civilised.

Uh how does this work

unless they use funnels piss will soak their pants

>squattin over a regular dirty public toilet

do you even dare to sit on public toilets?

>sexism = prejudice + power.

Well that's wrong because you can only like terms. It should be "sexism = prejudice*power

>sandniggers being fond of shitting into a hole in the ground

who saw that coming

I've never understood why all toilets aren't unisex anyway?

If a girls in a male bathroom I wouldn't even think twice about it. I use female bathrooms if there's no tp in the males, who gives a fuck.

ahahahahahahahahah thats insane

What happens if they got the shitties? do they squat on the floor or spray and hope none hits their feet?

They probably will, honestly. You ever been to a place that has a single bathroom? Women still go in groups and pack that place up like it's a '98 Civic with prayer beads hanging off the mirror heading to a roofing job.

>"For too long now biology has privileged men over women
>biology has privileged men
I don't know whether to be depressed or laugh at this

Well...what's the problem? This is the first eminently sensible thing I've seen Swedish feminists do.

Let them mix in their patriarchy bullshit, let them have their stupid little celebration, let them once again prove how they're actually a bunch of man-hating, delusional cunts.

$50M actually isn't a lot if we're talking about retro-fitting the entire Stockholm public toilet system, and who knows, maybe it will end up saving that amount in the future.

>Thread is now about squatshitters instead of being about our newest reality-bending insanity

Phew, dodged a bullet there

I read it as WTFTARD
Probably not far from the truth.

I always sit down when I pee. Reduces risk of tinkling on myself. And it's more relaxing.

>>According to Lilly, this historic oppression can only be corrected by funding the extraordinarily expensive project with a special man tax.

Nice fearmongering OP. Sounds 110% legit.

And why is women standing and pissing supposed to bother me?

>tfw living in Norrland
Dodging most bullets, but i am honestly scared to travel south of Sundsvall.

>Lilly Lindgren, chairperson of WFTARD
>WFTARD
>What the Fuck Tard

the romans were communal shitting 2000 years ago. it was the vaticans fault for making people feel bad about using the bathroom.

in medieval england, the guy who carried a box for the king to shit in was a lord and rich as fuck. it was one of the most envied positions in the realm.

I have bokstavligen never been south of UmeƄ in my life. And i've never left the country. Feels good man

I call bullshit on that.

These will probably work well until the 1st lard ass gets up on one and farts as she's pissing. Then OMG

If you die in Sweden, will you die in real life, too?

this
If I ever go to sweden and see one of these toilets ill piss on the seating-surface so women are disgusted by it.
Im just doing them a favour believe me.

Rest in peace Sweden. Pray the God Emperor to nuke you as fast as he can.

STOCKHOLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>Biology has privileged men over women

Welp, killing myself was long overdue anyways, see you guys if there's another side.

This is Sweden mate, we do retarded things all the time.

Woman are gross when it comes to using public restrooms.

The only two places I ever see men's room lines longer than that of women's lines are at sports games and Rush concerts.

t-this is fake, right?

We're still getting a lot of nogs here though. In LuleƄ, three or four years ago, we barely had any shitskins.

Now they're fucking EVERYWHERE thanks to Reinfeldt who is now working a cush job at Bank of America. We need to lynch these fucking traitors responsible for selling out our nation.

this is true. i used to manage both bars and nightclubs and having to check the toilets after closing was a disgrace. the mens would have piss everywhere, but the womans would have shit on the seats, smeared on the stall walls, blood and tampons strewn over the bathroom. it was guaranteed to look like Omaha Beach every single week.

Could not find source, but here you go... have fun
>they should be labelled as 'stand-up' or 'sit-down'
thelocal.se/20150310/swedish-activists-push-for-gender-neutral-toilets

>WFTARD

B.S., no toilet paper

We need to not be rash and instead work metapolitically and undermine the establishment with meme warfare. When the public is on ourside and the overton windows shifted, we can make Sweden great again. If you go full Breivik you will be demonized and turn normies further away from our cause

Might not be visible due to where the roll holder sits on the partition?

>tfw no bathrooms
>tfw everyone shits on the streets
>tfw my country has been promoting equality since generations

Really proud of my country desu.

Where the fuck do you live user, both states I've lived in I always have to wait at least 5 minutes for the women's bathroom. And Kek help you if it's during the holidays or a major event, because that wait easily doubles.

>sitting on public toilets
No wonder...

Take care of your gastrointestinal and sexual emergency at the same time! Efficiency!

lol not gonna happen. They tried this is nightclubs around the country. Ended with women getting punched in the face.

Breivik made a mistake in targeting the symptom rather than the cause - these politicians selling out our nations wholesale to the globalists.

I don't care about having to wait but in the end they need to be held accountable for what they've done. There has to be punishment for treason.

On the face of it, we might think, so what? However, Sweden is one of the most cucked countries in the World - if not the most cucked. One of Cultural Marxism objectives is to break down the differences between genders. If gender roles are the same and they they do all the same things, pee pee poo poo in the same place and so on, men become more emasculated. If men become more emasculated, the globalists have a more subservient proletariat.

Fake converting to Islam.

>sandniggers
eastern Slavs have same type of toilets. It's better to poop while squatting

Because I'd understand if it was my neighbour. But in the real world most countries have a bigger population than Disneyland new Zealand. People don't trust strangers

I seriously hope Sweden Democrats keep rising to get rid of this bullshit in 2018.

The word, 'Democrats', doesn't fill me with optimism.

>WFTARD

nice

Well, they're basically the National Democrats of Germany in the 1920s.

This insanity is hilarious and It's downright mind shattering that they encourage this level of stupidity. Lets look over some of the points.

>WFTARD
More like women are fucking tards.

>For too long now biology has privileged men over women.
I'm amazed anyone can even say this in public with a straight face. Besides, isn't it called "Mother nature"? So that means a female entity is oppressing women with "hurdles"

>men gloat over their phallic privilege
The only thing I ever gloat over is women, especially white women, line up for my BBC. This is even more frequent during Carnival season. I've associated from the lowest rungs of society to the social elite and never once have I ever heard of a man gloating that they can piss in a urinal while a woman has to wait in line.

>According to Lilly, this historic oppression can only be corrected by funding the extraordinarily expensive project with a special man tax.
Convert to islam and claim victimization. You can also beat women into submission and lie by claiming they said something islamophobic or whatever they call it.

>a form of reparations for all the time wasted by women waiting in line.
The only reparations that should ever be paid is towards us niggers for all the oppression and slavery our ancestors had to endure as well as the systematic oppression we experience today. I know that's a load of bullshit but I like my gibs.

>To explain this reasoning in scientific terms, time = money and sexism = prejudice + power.
>scientific terms
HAH

>With little opposition construction is expected to begin this December
KEKS!

>WTF-TARD:

You can't make this shit up

will I be able to stroll around the bathroom with my cock out fully erect or would it be sexual harssment?

>my BBC

This board isnt for you nigger

Uh..what about their pants around their ankles? They're half to squat back really far to avoid that issue and I think their ass will either touch the wall or the back rim of the urinal..which seems unsanitary...

Also why will this make women use the bathroom faster? The problem isn't that stalls make women take longer in the bathroom, it's that they spend more time dicking around in the bathroom.

Trying to hard to fit in CTR. Sup Forums is a board of peace and acceptance.

I can't even shit if the door gap is too big, my anxiety levels are rising just looking at that pic.

Sweden! Yes!

You couldn't even pay me to pee in one of those things. Just build more cubicles for god's sake.

Oh Sweden.. I once looked at Sweden as a northern viking nation with beautiful people there. Please God help the Swedes, save the uncucked ones, get rid of the sandies

hahaha yes

>
>pack that place up like it's a '98 Civic with prayer beads hanging off the mirror heading to a roofing job.
Kek

>t. liberal

Maybe they'll dick around less if everyone can see them?