prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDUTneLJ6M4
youtube.com/watch?v=e3SihWSjOAs
youtube.com/watch?v=S8vILWviTHo
scientificamerican.com/article/genetic-mutation-sleep-less/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO

Daily reminder that if you guys aren't on twitter/fuckbook trying to divide the left, you're not doing it right. I've been spamming pages with shit like 'IF BERNIE WAS THE CANDIDATE WE WOULD HAVE STOPPED DRUMPF FUCK THE DNC BERNIE 2020' for a little bit.

Who /StillCantBelieveIt/ here?

I'm still so fucking High energy

MAKE YOUR LIFE GREAT AGAIN LADS

Who /Westaboo/ here?

This. I've been sowing this seed every fucking were hoping the leftists will either blame Hillary for losing or turn on Bernie supporters for being "divisive". Both suit our endgame.

Can he do it?

You're Canadian, you're part of the west you idiot

I just had a thought.

Chicago would be Trump's example to the other Sanctuary Cities. The weak Chicago politicians here bend all ways all the time right?

So Trump could make an easy quick example by cutting the Federal spending, then leaning on Rahm, with the help of Rauner of course I hope, and once Rahm caves, then the Chicago Illegals leave.

It would be a short political siege, hopefully relatively bloodless (which is good since I fucking live here.), and proves to the nation and to the other Sanctuary cities that he's not fucking around.

Of course places like L.A., New York, and San Francisco would be a hell of a lot tougher to break.

....But I don't live there, so I don't worry about the possibility of Martial law happening if cuts don't do anything.

I'd recommend any of you living in those cities though to get ready.

tl;dr: Chicago Politicians are weak and susceptible to either political threats or cases of money. Trump will use this to easily make Chicago and example, and I don't have to worry about Martial Law.

[Gibe Opinion Plz. I'm curious what you all think.]

even ironic shilling for a communist is heresy

i did this after the DNC to assure that bernout won't vote Hillary and maybe cast their vote for a 3rd party candidate

You leafs have some based qts tbqh

I hope you enjoy this election because it will be the last time something like this ever happens again.

People will not be complacent next time thinking that they don't have to vote, they won't be complacent thinking that they don't have to campaign.

Expect 80%+ turnout next election and for it to be a landslide victory for the Democrats.

where can i find the full 60 min interview

Why isnt Donald trying to deport the 11,000,000 illegals.

Amensty Don

The Softening

Who's lost friends and family to this election?

i have no more friends except for my best friend and you fuckers

my whole family stopped talking to me because i posted something pro trump on facebook, and im a fucking aussie for fucks sake

w-who needs friends anyway?

This should be posted in every how can white men even compete thread

Alt-right is a stupid term because by definition it puts like minded conservatives in a corner. We are not alt right, we are Non-globalist RIGHT, plain and simple.

I was just looking up Trump pictures to add to some memes when I stopped and looked at all his silly faces and realized, "This man will be the fucking president."

Final Popular Votes Been Counted
Trump: 62,972,226
Clinton: 62,277,750
Final Electoral College Votes
Trump 306 BY A LOT!! Clinton 232

3,000,000 illegals voted.

Only lost one friend who was a gigantic cuck anyway

Who dis?

Let me try this again.

Who /Ameriboo/ here?

>((anonymous source)) makes up some shit about Trump being surprised at how much work goes in being President
>late night comedy jews make jokes about it as if it was a factual statement
I hate them so much.

Have you tried not being a dumb frogposter?

youtube.com/watch?v=BDUTneLJ6M4

Daily reminder that George Soros is meeting with other billionaires to come up with a way to "stop Trump". The electors will not vote for Trump in January. If it leads to civil war, Soros gets what he wants, and if it doesn't, Soros still gets what he wants.

You literally can not Gorge the George.

She is so soft and smooth.

He doesn't get sworn in til January. Hopefully Obongo won't cause too much damage.

>3,000,000 illegals voted.
What? Proof?

What if when you are fucking her her shitbag comes unattached?

RARE TIFF

Short sighted memery. If you want total domination you appeal to their emotional impulses. Channel the zealotry towards a righteous cause. Educate them, cite sources they are not skeptical of. Attempting divide and conquer will backfire when the pendulum inevitably swings in the other direction.

SOURCE

[spoiler]A Leaf Sup Forumsack[/spoiler]

What will this young articulate gentleman now think of you because of the fact you voted a racist misogynist nationalist in the White House?

>The electors will not vote for Trump in January
Correct

They will vote for him in December

i heard he's not going to gas the kikes, either.

My opinion: he should start in a smaller city. Preferentially in a solid red state or at very least in the rush belt.

Take the city to court to force them into compliance, establish precedence, rinse repeat for every federal circuit.

Get a Supreme Court ruling on it and kill the concept before even having to face bigger and well funded cities like Chicago, LA or SF

KEK
EK
K

But seriously yeah, we need to get more people supporting Conservatism and the Alt-Right, regardless of race. Best way to do that would probably be to show them that we're the good guys, be kind to them, answer their questions and educate them in a way that is civil and right.

Also possibly use memes. They are basically idea virii and can very much infect people just by being viewed. Use a FUCKTON of memes to redpill people and get them on our side in every avenue that we can distribute them in.

Fuck, glamour bombing might even help at some point, though that might scare the blacks and Mexicans. I mean, shit, the Left uses the Art, the Right should use the Art too. Don't even ask what I'm getting at, I'm really fucking high right now.

WHERE IS THE SOURCE FOR THIS

I KEEP SEEING IT EVERYWHERE WHERE ARE THE PROOFS?????

Yup I fuck with liberals all the time this way. hey get so worked up they

> can't even literally can't even I'm shaking

My family didn't really care about me voting for Trump, but they didn't like it either.

They're still fine with me and love me very much even after Trump's win, though they haven't brought it up since the Election, and I don't intend on ruining the peace.

As for friends, I lost Steam friends, but they blew me off the moment I began showing Trump support.

The people who liked me on Facepunch hated my guts the moment I began Defending Trump, but then again Facepunch is full of Liberal faggots anyway besides the few.

Well at least it WAS before most of the Anti-Trump crowd who Toxx'd were perma'd. Myself included.

Now I'm with Sup Forums now.

LANDSLIDE
LANDSLIDE
LANDSLIDE
LANDSLIDE
LANDSLIDE

Imagine if he just got straight into presidency and his first concern was deporting 11 human beings from the country? how would that look on his track record. You guys have spent so much time talking bad about illegwl immigrants you have dehumanised them

>deport racism made voting donald trump so satisfying
>those little criminal shits being tossed over a wall

>goodbye abuelita

rahm is /our guy/

you will all realize that shortly

Most couldn't figure out if my support for Trump was ironic or not so I'm doing just fine. Trump better not fuck the economy over though. I would look like an asshole to the people I genuinely defended Trump against.

of everything they threw at him, this vid convinced me to vote Trump.

t. hispanic

>the Alt-Right
you know that doesn't exist, right?

SOURCE OF I'M GRABBING MY E-SHOTGUN!

They're really shilling for Corker, aren't they?
He's also a neocon. Been shitting on Iran a lot.

>Expect 80%+ turnout next election and for it to be a landslide victory for the Democrats.
Thats what you said last time lmao.
When will you learn?

>mfw my quality shitpost was ruined by a simple mistake

ONE OF THE ALL TIME GREAT VICTORIES

RUDY FUCKED UP

SAY HELLO TO SECRETARY OF STATE NEWT

/OUR BOI/

That is one fuck ugly kid.

I would personally make sure he got thrown over the wall.

He's not the President yet, he can't do shit till January so if he shows his hand now then Obongo will just do shit and ruin it before he leaves so he's being quite before he decides to play his hand. It's called Poker

Yep, alt-right is a controlled opposition term to marginalize non cucky conservatives

his first concern is repealing all of Obama's executive orders

the spics can wait a week

what did he do

>deport this
>implying I wouldn't

mahmoud pls

>Pasta from
youtube.com/watch?v=e3SihWSjOAs

user pls

What the fuck do you think?

Blabbed to everyone about who Trump was picking

Trump does not tolerate insolence

couldn't keep his fat italian mouth shut

BULL
FUCKING
SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=S8vILWviTHo

He looks like he was already thrown over a wall

He will wonder if he is gonna get paroled from prison.

So should I get to work making Trump memes en espaƱol?

ay papi

Does Trump possess the efficient sleeper gene?

scientificamerican.com/article/genetic-mutation-sleep-less/

>29%

well, what did the dago say?

It's coming, leaf.

Good goyim, keep that special snowflake label with a negative connotation.

I'll keep the ones that work like the term "Conservative"

>Steve Bannon
>Who is a white supremacist
>No one corrects her
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING FOX NEWS

What do we do about richfags that intentionally fuck around with stocks to destabilize the market?

[In fact, are the rising DOW gains just faggots mindlessly mass buying shares ready to drop them as soon as Trump does something to blame him for a "crash"?]

Said he wouldn't be AG

How so? He made an announcement he's not going to give out the lists of the illegals in the city.

That means the city, and myself since I live here, get's Federally Cut. I don't live on neet bux, but I don't want to get caught in the riots.

That's why I'm hoping Chicago is taken care of in a short manner.

...plz Trump? I don't want to get shot.

kek, here are some news for you: next midterm election will be one where most seats being fought for are democrat incumbent seats.

Trump may end up with a constitutional majority and pass an amendment clarifying the second amendment as a personal right

Not that the second amendment isn't clear enough but having it added to the constitution would forever silence the control left.

> the right to bear arms, for self defense and defense of safety and liberty in the United States shall not be infringed, neither by legislation concerning to carry nor by restricting availability or any other subterfuge or workaround.

Or something like that, definitive and ironclad, something like the immunity kitten but against gun restrictions

he unironically thinks the alt right exists

Sad!

I gotta say, they've convinced me, I don't want Giuliani or Bolton as SecState.

I've always thought that Jon Huntsman was the best technocrat in DC, and while he disappointed me after the pussy tape, this is bigger than any stupid tape. Trump is a moderate and needs moderates around him.

WTF TRUMP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ?

yeah

dems are planning their 2018 push

Pretty much. Make memes and distribute them online and in meatspace.

I have Autism. You're retarded.

well no shit, we knew that already, in fact i'd rather Rowdy Gowdy for AG, not even memeing

OOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEY BANNON IS ANTISEMITIC BASTID

Fuck Halperin

And fuck lefty bots too

I like being called leaf maybe just me. Americans should be called stars.

Rahm will cave. What he's doing right now is living up to his famous quote, he's not letting a good crisis go to waste. He's just trying to look like a renegade badass, knowing he can't do shit.

More like Dick Heiney LMFAO

OH NO