Barack Obama is black, cool, charismatic and a celebrity (who hangs with other celebrities)...

>Barack Obama is black, cool, charismatic and a celebrity (who hangs with other celebrities). That makes him the best president ever.
>Thanks Obama. We need him to do a third term.

Why do normies like Obama so much?

I've noticed that whenever I see liberals get into politics they immediately see Obama's charisma and how 'cool' he is, so they automatically assume he's a great President. Then they go on their initial information search to learn more about politics and only search for the stuff that holds Obama in a positive light.

His biggest accomplishments:

>Obamacare.
BTFO.

>TPP.
Its gone. Will never get ratified.

>Gay marriage (sort of).
That was the supreme court.

>Iran nuclear deal.
Everyone hates it. Who knows what will happen with Trump as President.

>Race relations.
Turned the country into whites vs blacks. African Americans feel more empowered and (I guess) have improved their standings under Obama, except he turned both against each other.

>Education.
Trump's changing education policy.

Biggest fail (and what no one talks about):

>Destroyed Syria with regime change.
>Largely responsible for refugee crisis.
>810% increase in mass shootings since Dubya left office.
>Rise of black supremacy movement.

What did I get wrong here, and what did I miss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7xHN3TJiFs
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Negro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget about the wars of attrition his administration started: Libya and Syria.

BUT BUT MUH DRUMPF WILL START A WAR

Hillary as Obama's secretary of state started two wars and wanted to start a new one with Russia.

BUT BUT HE'S CHARMING AND BLACK HE CAN'T BE BAD!!!

>people want democracy.
>democracy is flawed but whatevs
>run for potus
>do whatever, they dont really care.
>both terms are up, time to go
>everybody screams for a coup, wish for third term.
>start martial law to secure kingdom
>get thanked for destroying what little freedom of voting there is left.

Virtue signaling. Jerking off to Obama makes everybody see how not-racist you are.

If you like Obama, then people think you're "enlightened", "tolerant", and "not racist".

The media and social pressures have molded this in normalfags such that if you point out anything he's done wrong like his drone program, his hawkishness in Syria, Yemen, etc., his terrible healthcare plan and economic strategy, then they'll call you racist or stupid.

That's the reason.

He's black. That's pretty much it. Libs have people so terrified of being accused of racism they love anything black regardless of it's merits, and are incapable of seeing it's faults. It's so deeply ingrained they don't even feel that original fear of being accused, they just reflexively like black people things.

They kept telling me that he's a good speaker. Yet I keep seeing him stutter.

>Barack Obama is black, cool, charismatic
>Why do normies like Obama so much?
you just fucking said so
>muh issues
normies don't know shit about issues

Iran is a preferable ally to Saudi Arabia you stupid faggot.

I don't think Obama is a bad person, but you can't do politcs only with good intentions.

>Barrack "Err" Obama is charismatic

>Mortgage payment is cheaper than healthcare now

>Obama has given African Americans an injection of psychological steroids in the "fuck cracka" part of their brains so they start shooting cops with sniper rifles

>If I am an Orthodox Christian with strong beliefs and I refuse to bake a cake for two lesbians tonguing each others assholes in my bakery I'll get thrown in jail and my kids will be shot in front of me

>Gave shekels to Iran
>Common Core = solve 2x7 by using a number line
>sued state of Arizona because "how dare you try to control immigration through state law, ay fuck you white boi"

BEST BRESIDENT EVER :DDDD

The people who think Obama is a good president don't know anything about American history.

>Obamacare. BTFO.
>Iran nuclear deal. Everyone hates it.
youtube.com/watch?v=C7xHN3TJiFs

Excellent framing by the MSM.

Sup Forums thinks it is filled with meme-masters but they aren't even close to what the MSM is able to do.

They literally put an academic in office and kept him there for 8 years despite him continually bungling foreign policy and being unable to work on anything with congress.

this.
he comes off as charismatic when reading from a teleprompter but off the cuff he's not well-spoken at all.

Obamacare saved my life, so he'll always be my guy.

I also think he's a classy, charismatic guy with strong family values.

He also got Osama, but the right keeps leaving this out for whatever reason.

He didn't het osama, the SEALs did.
Besides, at that point Osama was absolutely insignificant, killing him was purely symbolic.

>Obamacare.
>BTFO.

Just because you say, it doesn't make it true, user.

The majority of people (especially those 10 million or so who got new coverage) love it. Furthermore, even Trump has walked back repealing it. It'll just get renamed something with "Trump" in it, like he always does, and be 90% the same.

>obama somehow magically made America more racist, started an uprising in syria, fomented a black rights movement who were getting tired of being shot, and convinced more random people to shoot up gay nightclubs and elementary shools as a US president but his direct actions as commander-in-chief don't count

wew, lad

>even Trump has walked back repealing it
Maybe you should look up his plans for Obamacare before spouting shit.

How much money did he make from fugin his country into massive debt?

Hol up

get nobel peace prize, drone 7 countries at once

hes a charismatic likable black guy whats so hard to understand
they don't know shit about what he's done
i even like him and think he was a fucking horrible president. his nigger genes betrayed him and he's a little stupid and didn't have enough experience or common sense to be a good president

Trump should keep him in the white house to serve coffee.

saying anything else would be racist man

lel fuckong americans

Normies fantasize about black dick. I think it can be traced back to Sup Forums

It's funny how the very first black president is one of the worst presidents of all time, probably THE worst president during peacetime of all time.

It's like we were right all along. Niggers.

Because the entire media and entertainment machinery sold him really well, along with his bogust statistics

Won't do the same for Trump, you can see that now. That's why Obama will be remembered fondly and Trump not, even though Obama was a disaster

He's le based black man!
Isn't he so based?
He's NOT a nigger, just a based, respectable black man. :)

Real people (conservatives and libertarians) live by ideas and admire accomplishments, but they seldom get to the point of idol worship. Even Reagan had his flaws.

Libtards need leaders to worship. They are literally not happy unless they can lick the boots of someone with power.

>black supremacy movement
>white people actually believe this
The only black that thinks he's supreme is Kanye.
If I painted you black, would you feel supreme?

Normies know literally nothing about politics, they barely know how to breath. Don't question their retarded ways.

>I think it can be traced back to Sup Forums
Fucking what?

You literally just described Trump supporters. Lmao

Like fuck I did. Trump himself can jump off the nearest bridge if it means Hillary and Obama are disgraced and denied power.

I don't care about Trump, the man. I care about our ideas returning to the mainstream in the public square and I will support anyone who can help make that happen.

P.S. Go fuck yourself with a fireplace poker.

What is "Nation of Islam" for 300 Alex?

That's exactly what bill Clinton said about Obama 9 years ago.

>politics isn't just a popularity crapshoot
Political experts don't know shit either.
Where's the fucking utopia?

Farrakhan voted for Trump.
Kakistocracy I tell you.

>Barack Obama is black
He's black and negroid
" a member of a race of humankind native to Africa and classified according to physical features (as dark skin pigmentation)"
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Negro

Nice attitude there.
I respect your decision process.
Keep voting.

Yes? Is there a problem sir?

pol might not like the jewie jew boy shapiro but he is true and his ubderstanding of the liberal and democratic political scheme is on pointm Obama genuinely feels like a nice amicable dude until you see the horrible shit hes done as POTUS. As a media person he did fantastically by pandering just enough to the leftist horde. The conservatives have not caught onto the art of shilling as much as the liberals yet. , but we are getting there.

Don't forget how he sang at that nigger church that one time. Oh yeah and he cried about the scary guns.

If you ask me, it's because he's just like us that he's so popular.

You sure do love black cock.

You clearly have never browsed the board if you think it's filled with either normalfags or cucks. It isn't Sup Forums, you mong. The fact that you use the term 'normie' says a lot.

You seem upset. If you would like to talk about it I am willing to listen

No need. Clearly nothing I've said is wrong.

Do... do you like black dicks?

>He didn't het osama, the SEALs did.

> being this fucking retarded