SWEDEN YES: ‘Gender-Equal Snow Ploughing’ Plunges Stockholm into Chaos

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/

>The city switched to a “feminist” system of clearing snow last winter but last week’s burst of snow, which threw the city into chaos, has cast doubt on its effectiveness.

>As men are more likely to drive and women more likely to travel on foot, more women slipped on the ice which led to complaints that the system was sexist.

>Vice-mayor of Stockholm, the Green Party’s Daniel Helldén, admitted that “equality snow removal” had failed the city, and apologised to residents who had injured themselves as a result.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-14/swedish-chef-attacked-muslim-men-because-he-looks-donald-trump
youtu.be/bKwlENgQpms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-14/swedish-chef-attacked-muslim-men-because-he-looks-donald-trump

Sweden pls

The only way this can get more sweden than this is if a woman slipped on the ice and was enriched by 16 rapefugees. Then after she gets her boyfriend(who also slipped because he a is a little bitch) the apologizes to them and says its ok that they raped her

An entire nation of brainwashed minds, filled with nonsensical, poisonous ideology.

No wonder they let in all those refugees; they might as well be an Islamic country.

Is there any way to fix them? Is Sweden a lost cause?

the fuck is this shit?

calling bullshit on that story desu

I can confirm that "feminist plowing" is a real thing here in Stockholm where I live. They clean the walkways before the roads so that women can get anywhere on foot. Result is a clusterfuck for the cars since they basically couldn't drive for an entire day which led to billions of loss in work hours.

It's like they are trying to come up with problems and then fix it.

Let it fall..

Just let the country fall into chaos to bulwark the rest of the west as an example for what happens when you let leftist zionists destroy your country.

We need their deaths to be as high count, as gruesome, and insane as possible to motivate the greater cultures of the west.. to let them glimpse the future.

Probably won't come to that since SD will win next election in 2018 by 50%.

what the fuck

when will this shit end

>b-b-ut muh feelings

I don't even understand the depth of equality in that one. Too deep for me.

>Is there any way to fix them? Is Sweden a lost cause?

Way too far gone. It's a Soros frankenstein. Nuke it and start over. That's the only way forward for them.

Im leaving for stockholm tomorrow morning and I'll show y'all how to plow feminists the right way.

Goddamit, what happened to Sweden that I wanted to visit 20 years ago

It saddens me deeply that the editor of this bin of complete nonsense now holds a powerful position within out government.

>Plunges Stockholm
into chaos

By what standard? This kind of baseless hyperbole doesn't do a service to anyone. The region isn't "in chaos" some people just had to trouble getting to work.

And what's funny about all of this is that what's happening is drivers are now experiencing the same frustrations that pedestrians do every time it snows. They're just too entitled to take it, so it's blown up into this huge news story.

Calm the fuck down with your echo chamber.

APOLOGISE

>Feminist system
>complaints that the system was sexist.
Is it April first already?

>I have Swedish ancestry

Kek

>slipping on ice is somehow sexist

Did you read any of the OP at all?

This is based in Feminism, not a practical "pedestrians first" idea.

subtle bait or reading initiate

Too late.

Emergency vehicles can't traverse roads that are blocked, leaving people to die. Roads are really important for more then just getting to work or the store.

is that Elsa Jean?

>Cars can move through knee deep snow
Wut?

Haha, should see them try and pull that here. Our gender-equal snow plowing entails an equal amount of men and women outside plowing the snow.

SD has money and (political) support enough to reverse the situation?

Look, it was just an experiment. The damage is done, no use in whining about it now. I say it was worth a shot, but it's time to go back the way it was.

I'm talking about women's voting rights, of course.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
how the-
WHAT
FUCK
CUNT
I can't even atm, I literally can't even
Cars doing speeds that could kill the driver over a few dumb bitches slipping over because they feel the need to wear dumb ass shoes.
Sorry for man-explaining reddit.

top kek bro

Apparently this is what happens after over 200 years without a war.

And offcourse it's fucking Stockholm

A real problem for ambulances too. As well as police, fire trucks, school busses.. Etc.

iirc it's real and the chef himself confirmed it

Based countryman

>breitbart
Into the dumpster it goes.
No reputable media company has mentioned this story at all. Literally just propaganda. saged

Yes. Europe is gone. Repeal voting rights for women. It's a cancer.

youtu.be/bKwlENgQpms

there's no way in hell this is real

>Vice-mayor of Stockholm, the Green Party

It shows

I'm -1% Jewish.

>reputable media
Back to plebbit newfag

This doesn't make any sense

quality article, doesn't even explain how the gender-equal system works

Busses in general. I couldn't fucking get home to where I live because they didn't plow the roads. Fucking feminist shits. I'm prob voting Jimmie this election.

no, its what happens after 60 years of womens suffrage. close though.

They got the money but not the support from the other parties, but that will probably change if they get majority votes.

It is glorious!

Snow is the ultimate white oppressor.

>that image

No fuckin way.

this has to be joke, show the whole url or it didn't happen but it's funny nonetheless

Off course its not real, i remember seeing this more than a year ago, but /pol will believe in just about anything.

Fake but funny as hell when some anons believed it the day it was created. Why is it that Indian dissapear after the poo in the loo burns but Sweden just keeps taking the rough abuse?

Yeah heh its not like huffington post made an article, right?
Retard

Basically as less women drive cars than men pedestrian walkways and buss lanes have been more prioritized than in the past.

Doesn't really work when Stockholm just experienced the heaviest snowfall in over 100 years.

S W E D E N Y E S
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S

Who is Sweden's Trump and when do we get to meme him into office?

Read an actual article that's not from a right-wing crackpot "news" source.

It's a pedrestrian idea that was tagged with feminism as a buzzword. The idea was that more people walk than drive, so focusing on the cars first was actually an improper use of resources. They thought they could reach more people in the early hours if they cleared major sidewalks before they cleared roads. The fact that more women walk then drive was just a social justice bonus that gave it the power to get passed.

This was their first time trying it, and like any new policy their plans on paper went smoother than in reality. Now they know where they need to improve and they should be given the chance to try again with the information they've learned.

Catastrophism. Not a single person died or sustained prolonged injuries from this issue. Now they know the problem and can work to fix it.

Can't blame you. Russian empire cucked you hard

It sounds like a joke honestly.
I refuse to believe the authorities put lives at risk for such a childish reason.

HAHAHAHA you're fucked
Good thing you probably already own skis

>Why is it that Indian dissapear after the poo in the loo burns but Sweden just keeps taking the rough abuse?

Because it's politically corect.. And they like it, just like Jamals circumsized penis

Tough luck, the parties most militantly opposing SD are already starting plans to shut out SD from governing position even if they get by far the most votes "in the name of democracy" by forming a government including every party needed to shut out SD from the government, which in itself is ironic, since it the very fucking definition of anti-democratic move.

Do we really need to YES anymore at Sweden? We can just write Sweden instead and Sweden No if they somehow manage to uncuck themselves.

>Feminist snow plowing system
Can't make this shit up.

Btw 99.999% of the workers doing the plowing are men with shitty income. Can someone lock up these insane cunts already?

and then he sticks his 1/2" erect cock inside her cum soaked cunt, after asking her 10,000 times for consent ofc

I remember this.

Seriously, trying to snow plow in an order that is the opposite of usefulness? Come on Sweden, it's 2016.

Ugh Sweden, way to be on the wrong side of history.

SD is the biggest party right now in the polls, about 80% of the men are redpilled here.
It's just the women and a small amount of nu-males that needs to be schooled.

Will you vote SD for lulz fellow user cuz of shit like this?

That's because the left wants communism and not democracy.

Who is the girl? Any nudes?

sure dude, tell yourself that

>Belgium
>"""""""""""""Country""""""""""""""""man

HAHAHAHHA oh Sweden.

>agency
Goddam stormfags.

Sweden is in serious need of some gender-equal dicking and I am the perfect one for the job.

It's real, the story is in our media as well

Man I love Sweden.

This is worse than we thought guise.

To be honest you deserve it all. I just hope you will learn from this and fix this mess.. I just think you are beyond help. You are like that suffering animal that has broken it's leg and needs to be put out of it's misery.
Just don't take us with you.

SD is cucked.

Of course. That's how they can call everything that SD says undemocratic while defending everything actually undemocratic that mudslimes do as a democratic right. Throw in a few racism accusations at anyone who disagrees with either of these, and these people think they're fucking invincible.

>98630710
denial?

I'm just here to go down with the ship, staying above the water for as long as possible.

Well if they shut you down like don't you think you should do something? Like shut them down for the eternity? Sven please soon it's too late.

Less cucked than the other parties in our parlament.

I love how anything Feminist automatically means "women's feels before logic" every fucking time. Feminism can never be compared to equality. Ever.

They are also kike cucks. You will see them turn their coats the moment their lips touch power. We saw it here already.

Search the name and you will find.

I don't believe it desu, it's too ridiculous to be true.

>No valid Certificate on the site

Funny, but nice try.

yeh not a single person died that day. pretty lucky huh. well its a good idea i agree it promotes walking and a healthy lifestyle. until someone dies, but then we can start making a difference again.

fight the power bro.

Which makes it all the more sad that there genuinely exist males who believe equality and feminism is the same thing.

>sweden
>white or masculine

Dat ass on the left

The Muslims will make up any excuse to go after a weak target. They don't give a shit about what he looked like, they just wanted to attack a native.