Reminder that if drumpf fucks up your country, not ONE of you Amerishits will be welcome in Germany

Reminder that if drumpf fucks up your country, not ONE of you Amerishits will be welcome in Germany.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRxUbv90lLI
youtube.com/watch?v=yjO1bMHbDpY
youtube.com/watch?v=-UOTLTgDH44
youtube.com/watch?v=8Li0Tyeqlc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh fuck off i promise we wont bring any scary video games

>hehe look i called him with a funny name! btfo!!

sage

With our current government our country would get fully enriched by Americans, meaning Shart in Aldis within a week.

reminder that if you try to take over Europe again, we'll come over and make ourselves welcome.

>Implying we'll need your permission

Why would we flee to the rape capital of the world?

>wanting to live in a country where freedom of speech/guns are banned, where the Government is even more corrupt & tyrannical and where instead of Mexicans there are Muslims.
Yeah, no worries, we'll find somewhere else Hans.

If this get bad enough there is no way I'm leaving this country. I'll fight to fix it.

ich bin jetzt am Weg

why would anyone flee to germany? its full of muslims and your language is shit

>Implying any sane white American would want to move to Deutschistan

Oh this thread again.

There is literally no reason to migrate to germany if you are white.

ur welcome, but dont bring ur beer

but why the fuck would anyone want to go to Germany?

this isn't even true. Germans let every immigrant in. Why does this idiot think his government would stop more immigrants?

>you made your bed
Pillows are fluffed and blankets are warm. It's comfy and you aren't invited.

I went to Berlin for almost a week recently, I think I saw maybe 2 muslims the whole trip.

Ich bin jetzt auf dem Weg = I'm on my way.

I don't care about Burgers coming here, as long as you keep your rude and loud behaviour back in the States and show some respect to the country you're visiting.

Sorry, but almost all American tourists I've met were cliché as fuck and I wanted to punch them in the face so hard.

Shut the fuck up Achmed
Stop pretending to be German you Dummkopf mudslime!

OP Implying they haven't already fucked up their own country.

YEAH, I'M SURE MERKEL PREFERS ARABIC SPEAKING RAPEFUGEES OVER MY GERMAN-SPEAKING WHITE AMERICAN MALE ASS.

Why the fuck would I want to move to Germany?

thanks for more pasta ahmed, i know exactly where to go and cast my vote when the rednecks breed out of control. you gonna see some real fikki fikki
youtube.com/watch?v=pRxUbv90lLI

Good, I don't like Somalian food anyways.

Fuck Germany , your welcome in the UK my American brothers

Jokes on you, I can come whenever I like, my dad is a citizen so I just have to apply fir my German passport. If the US falls I will come to Germany and make sure even more Muslims come in and ruin it just bc you are a faggot

>Somalian
>Food
pick one

>not ONE of you Amerishits will be welcome in Germany.
what the fuck you talk about? Merkel is a submissive minion to all things Washington. She licks the shit of US dick every time it anal rapes her. She is the true Untertan, almost a caricature. She craves american abuse.

>Copypasted thread

Low Energy.
(You)

I'm a straight white Christian male with a functioning moral compass. I haven't been allowed in Germany in years.

There's no doubt in my mind that Trump will do a much better job as president than Clinton.

He has the potential, but the Soros / Clinton campaign might fuck him over. He might not have the space to maneuver as he wishes, with all corporate media firing against him every day.

>visited all the safe spots

>didn't see the shit part of the city

You can't hide shit

>moving from glorious America to the Deutsch Caliphate

>implying it will not be you fleeing to the US
Can't wait for our country to close the border to your 3rd world shithole

>implying anyone needs Germany unless you want to start a world war

that shit doesn't matter, the republicans practically have a monopoly on government now. the problem is potential traitors in the gop.

We'll be ok Abdul, don't you worry

Why do you keep making this thread every 20 minutes, Meister Hahnrei?
It's not funny, not original, it's just making our country look really stupid and gay. Pls stop

It's ok if my country ever got fucked up I wouldn't want to go to Germany anyway

Holy kek that glasshouse.

Nobody believes that shit. The only path to harming Trump is changing the house and refusing to cooperate with him. I think he's hoping his pragmatism will help him out.

But yeah, its gonna be daily assaults for the next four years. They're already trying to frame him as incompetent and he hasn't even started. He'll need a lot of media support and Fox news won't be enough. Something else will have to flip or at least become neutral.

Let's hope we make it, Austriabro.
MAGA Shadilay.

Why would anyone want to live in the Islamic State of Germanistan?

>the problem is potential traitors in the gop.
that is a big problem, as most of them are part of the same mindset as their democrat counterparts. But the media campaign is also dangerous. It works on peoples minds every day. Soros / Clinton have a lot of experience overthrowing governments; Yugoslavia and Ukraine are nearby examples (for me). It takes one or two years of campaign (5 billion $ in the Ukraine) and then the people are convinced their government is evil and a new one will resolve all problems.

What's gonna stop them?
Besides, anything else but Flensborg and München is a shithole.

Even if there were a problem I wouldn't want to be with you mudslimes.

no matter what happens on the December 4th, after that they will call for new elections in 2017 and the FPÖ will win bigly. I kind of want VdB to win the presidency just to see the sour look and his face when he is forced to make Strache chancellor.

This.

And Flensburg is only good because it's practically Danish.

Munich is the only decent city in Germany

>(((1)))

Oh look, it's this thread again.

KEK

I love how you say it as if you have ANY authority whatsoever

>implying anyone gives a shit about Germany other than Germans

Listen up Fritz, I'm only going to tell you this once. Other than France, you are the least pleasant European city to be in for anyone from a superior nation. Your self-loathing spills out all over you when you're forced to talk in English to a tourist because you realise that you are speaking to a superior being.

This is why you love refugees so much - you think you can lord it over them. Honestly, I hope they take over your nation, fuck your daughters and wipe out the "pure German" forever, because nothing of value would be lost.

>t. Mehmet Mehmetoglu

sage

Haha jokes on you Germany I'm a felon and not allowed to leave the United States
So he better MAGA or I'm even more fucked
>the price I pay for selling 6 suboxone to a snitch
>3 years in prison
>5 on state supervised probation
>stuck as union construction worker as my job title till I die
Ehhh at least I make $36 an hour and have no black/Muslim stepson
>remember that germanbro
>you will take your wife's son to the mosque 5 times a day

>he thinks Ameriburgers are retarded enough to move to (((Germany)))
They're not smart, but they're not that cretin either.

Anyway kys Hans.

Calm down Mohamed. No one wants to come to your country anyway. It's the second worst place in the world right now after Sweden. Literally only you and your rapefugee cousins have any desire to be there.

shut the fuck up fuckin faggot

Another firebombing campaign over Munich should set you and your sandniggers on the right path. Saged.

You made this exact same thread yesterday you German faggot, don't kid yourself, a reasonable person doesn't even want to step foot in your muslim filled cluster fuck.

>another one of these turkroach bait threads that will reach the bump limit at this rate
Sup Forums pleeeeeeeeeease

sage should be the automatic option. You should have to write 'bump' in the options field if you decide you have anything of actual value to contribute.

No panicking hans, you can get as many refugees as you want! Don't worry, evil whitey won't come to your country. Now turn on that state television :-))

Ich bin Unterwegs, mein deutsche Brüder. Ich habe Deutsch gelernt seit 2010 (aber ich habe nicht oft geübt), und fast habe mein Diplom. Ich würde ein gute Deutscher sein.

Nice bait Turkroach.

merkel invited us

>lie in your bed

Jawohl!

Keep shipping in the nogs while sipping your tea with a pinky in the air. We'll watch you all flop.

> Germany not accepting refugees

>1 post by this ID
>100 replies in thread

After our elections next year hopefully (You) won't be welcome here anymore as well, mohammed.

>you will never be a 7' tall dutch neo-nazi hooligan farmer guarding the earth with fellow titanic brethren at precisely the geopolitical center of the world superpower

>implying I'd trade my glorious corner of 'murrica for your Islamic serfdom

I wouldn't start pushing that approach Germany. How many have left your utopia already?

That sign doesn't make any sense
it should be
ألمانيا

kek

>Germany
that place has been shit since ww2, i'd rather go to africa kek same thing

youtube.com/watch?v=yjO1bMHbDpY

but VdB would not do it. He would rather find some way to a minority government.

But with Kek on out side we can stop the cultural Marxists and the cucks who follow them.
Shadilay!

Nein danke.

>Not allowed in rainy krautland full of boring people who think potatoes are spicy.

I'm literally shaking

youtube.com/watch?v=-UOTLTgDH44

Meanwhile the fiere rises and the liberals arm them selfs.

This ends in a big explosion.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Li0Tyeqlc4

>#REFUGEESWILCUM

I dont think so Hanz not like we'd want to go to Turkey anyway.

>mfw when I intentionally act like a stereotypical American when on vacation in foreign countries because it's funny

who the fuck wants to go to germany? fuck them sauerkraut sammich eating motherfuckers. If trump fucks up the US i hope he takes the west down with him, including germany

>Implying I want to go to Middle-Eastern countries in the first place

We weren't invited the last time either, remember how that turned out.