I didn’t create my vision for public admiration. I created it to last forever

>I didn’t create my vision for public admiration. I created it to last forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.com/news/1593406/superman-reboot-to-have-darker-tone-thanks-to-batmans-success/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His shit will be forgotten though.

And, just like your daughter, it will be for the wrong reasons.

BvS came out 2 years ago and there's multiple threads discussing it every day

well mission accomplished

>You lived long enough for Based Marvel to take the title of best comic book movie ever made from DCrap and for DCrap to take the title of worst comic book movie ever made from Based Marvel

And almost all of them are negative, to the point where Snyderposting is considered a form of shitposting in of itself.

Try again.

No there isn’t newfag

Snyder's vision needs contacts.

Just like the The Room, BvS will be talked about for years!

Martha will be the new Lisa.

In a way, he did.

It'll go down as a perfect example of what not to do.

What does this mean? Like a landfill view from your window?

Pretty much.

Well it WILL last forever... I mean, no one who's seen it will forget Troll 2.

Prove me wrong

This
Shame too because he had some gems underneath the miles of shit

I will never understand why they gave him 3 movies, man of steel profit was smaller than any MCU movie except Hulk, Batman vs Superman probably flopped and Justice League surelly flopped

And before that he made sucker punch that completelly flopped, this guy is by both criticaly and sales viewpoint a disaster, one of the worst directors on hollywood

The only DCEU movies that made profit (Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman) were not directed by him.

I remember the guy who played Mark making a Facebook post comparing the RT scores of BvS and The Room

DUDE PEEPEE IN A JAR LMAO

DUDE

DUDE

SHE THOUGHT IT WAS A DRINK BUT IT WAS PEEPEE IN A JAR AND SHE DRANK THE PEEPEE

LMAO

VISIONARY

Yeah I will remember his movies for the rest of my life as some of the worst experiences I've had watching movies.

MoS is like a nightmare made film, BvS is what I suppose having a stroke or a seizure feels like.

Dawn of the Dead and Watchmen were great though

>WB kills Autumn so there's an "excuse" for Snyder to leave
god, I hate those guys.

Meanwhile everybody has largely forgotten WW, SS and JL and all previous MCU movies, but BvS and MoS are still debated to this date. I'll take controversial art over forgettable and disposable entertainment any day.

So it was bad on purpose?
He though dark knight rises has way more memes going on than the other two so lets try it this way?

Well, to be fair, he never said it would be remembered for being good.

>Alright fellas, we need a director for the new Superman film
>Zach Synder's 300 and Watchmen were pretty good
>But wasn't his other film, Suckerpunch I think it was, a major critical failure and-
>Great choice Jim! Tell him to make it as dark and edgy as possible. That way, we'll be different from Marvel.
>Yeah but guys, he's said that he would have Batman get rap-
>Thanks sir, same time next week?
>Yep, remember to bring more cocaine this time too.

>That way, we'll be different from Marvel.
that wasn't the reason, actually. they wanted a darker Superman because...

>"Had 'Superman' worked in 2006, we would have had a movie for Christmas of this year or 2009, but now the plan is just to reintroduce Superman. We're going to try to go dark to the extent that the character allows it."
>mtv.com/news/1593406/superman-reboot-to-have-darker-tone-thanks-to-batmans-success/

Just like The Room except at least The Room is entertainingly bad

So deep.

I unironically enjoy MoS and BvS and think they get too much irrational hatred and completely inaccurate criticism.

MARTHA will surely last forever. Thanks Snyder.

kek

Is this Snyder's version of saying it's a comedy after it failed as a drama?

He was a true auteur.