Really makes you think

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_African_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>caucasian features

I actually don't mind this. It encourages blacks to act more civilized and besides Marcus Garvey was based AF

Maybe start by not throwing lawn chairs at each other in the yard and yelling about that bitch Shaniqua at 3 am.

OUR ANCESTORS WERE KINGS AND QUEENS AND SUCH THINGS

why don't they retake what it 'theirs'? they should all move to egypt

WE

WUZ

Does it though? All it seems to do is give them an undeserved sense of superiority.

They also were the most notorious and famous slavers in history.

I would love to see a WE WUZ mental gymnast-his way out of that one.

omfg waz i a kang too

Is that a fucking fountain?

>It encourages blacks to act more civilized

Eh, no.

this

Kek

It's important to note here that being encouraged to act more civilized and having the faculties to do so are two different concepts.

Still, I think it does. The basic message is, you wuz kangs, so start acting like it. I'm OK with their fake history if it results in their acting with more dignity.

Why can't American negroes appropriate a more relevant civilization? Shit like the Empire of Mali, or the Songai state or some other shit from west Africa?

No, it doesn't.

Shit was nice before the flood. Turned to desert after that. Mainly due to the meteor I suppose.

They do know that not everyone was a KANG or QUEENZ right?

Surely they know that 80% of the population were slaves?

>a blant lie makes things better
You're on liberal level

SHHHHEEEEEIIIIIIT

>Complain about slavery hundred of years ago, demand reparations
>WE WERE SLAVERS BACK IN THE DAY.

Logic checks out.

>WE AIN'T OUR ANCESTORS

I agree.

>the greatness from which we came

Greatness built by hordes of enslaved juden with pyramid brick dust ground into their palms? I thought that they didn't like that sort of thing.

wtf

So you be sayin being proud of my heritage is ok? Shieeeet we better get dat slavery back then cuz it was dank

>mfw Egyptians invented positive displacement pumps before electricity

When glancing at the thumbnail I first saw the background picture as some barren post-riot shelves in a raided convenience store

Thanks. I almost forgot to think today.

Can we meme this next? Like, get actual Egyptians get pissed off because American niggers are literally stealing their history?

Listen, I don't care what they believe as long as they (a) stop chimping out and (b) go back to Africa.

>actual Egyptians
>their history

Modern Egyptians have no connection to ancient Egyptians.

Jews were never enslaved in Egypt tho and the pyramids weren't built by slaves in the first place. It's amazing how much misinformation people still believe.

>Modern Egyptians have no connection to ancient Egyptians.

this is true they have been conquered and re conquered hundreds of times

to every nigger on Sup Forums i hope you realize we genuinely hate you

Blacks are always trying to steal shit from others.

Truly is a useless race.

If believing you were a KANG and KWAIN makes you actually act like a decent human being, then go for it.

Quit acting like a nigger. I don't care how. Just stop doing it.

Oh my ....
It is a Reperations trick, from (((them))), to get africa.

To the people who believe this bullshit, all being a kang is is getting free shit and talking down to people, and fuck serving anyone but yourself, and fuck dignity.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
Reminder to the cucks that think WE WUZ encourages Negros to act civilized

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_African_descent

Supposedly mansa musa was the richest kang to ever live

and this delusional retardation facilitates neither, kill yourself

WE WUZ CAUCASIANZ N SHIEEET

Indeed he was, because gold was literally everywhere in his realm and its been estimated that he was far richer then any other person ever.
Didnt really help him that much though, sincd they didnt have much else, and were fairly isolated geographically.
Its hard to build a lasting empire on nothing but gold and slavery and expect to get ahead of the curve.

Why do nigger memes look like theyve cut the letters out of newspapers and used a scanner to make them?

What the fuck is wrong with niggers???

Please understand that these are rhetorical questions.

KANGS AND SHIEEEET

When will they learn....

T. Known Boss

>encourages blacks
To go back to Africa?
I should hope so.

I never met a nigger that had a low opinion of it's self.

Whats with the blacks claiming Ancient Egypt? any proof that they have such history.

Egyptians weren't black. The southerners were Nubians (blacks) which actually do have pyramids and shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush

Too bad they're now sudanese arab shits

This obviously leads to the undeniable conclusions that:
>every single member of Anceiant Egypt's population was actually a kang
>every single one of them was a nigger
>at some point le ebil white man came and forcibly unkanged all those niggas and magically transported all of them, meaning many millions, to America so that they can built it

>implying lord kek is a nigger god
then why did he bless emperor trump?

the fuck is wrong with you retards
african nationalism is literally the best thing that could happen to blacks
get hype about ancient civilizations, go back to africa and work on your own shit

>we have to make up the past because we can't build a future

SO YOU BE SAYIN

Leading crack addicted violent criminals to think that they are being mistreated because the white man doesn't want to acknowledge their royal heritage sounds like a great idea user.

WE WUZ KANGZ

The problem is that niggers are stealing history that isn't theirs. If you want african nationalism they should use their own history instead.

How do they explain the fact that the rest of their continent is garbage, and was garbage before whitey ever started interfering?

I'm honestly at the point where, if believing they came from kangs and quanes will elevate blacks above their animal nature, I'm perfectly happy to let them keep and hold onto this mythology.

except no, unless you count fantasy history fiction as real.

But they don't want to go back, user. They want to control your shit.

But they wuz kangz. Here's tuts grandmother, aketahens mother.

Hold it, are you implying we descend from the ancient pharaons?

WE WAS PROTOSS N SHEEIT

holy shit how the fuck is that a nigger?? they actually had to make his face so much lighter because they realized how ridiculous that looked jesus that's pathetic

i mean they actually had to give nefertiti a negroid nose...

HOL UP

just learned this

das rite...

>slow clap

Nigger pipe dreams