Who's less cucked?

Which company is less cucked, Mozilla or Google?

Should I use a chromium based browser or Firefox?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm
ghacks.net/2015/08/18/a-comprehensive-list-of-firefox-privacy-and-security-settings/
kb.mozillazine.org/About:config_entries
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mozilla is less cucked. I recently switched back to Firefox

Mozilla is not only less cucked, it's also less big brother.
Firefox also has a separate search bar, which i find useful. much better than searching in the address bar.

you are like a little baby, watch this:

MAXTHON

Search keywords is where it's at. Type key word + search in address bar and search at different site.

Mozilla is cucked as fuck, firing employees for not subscribing to sjw ideology

Use Mozilla

Vivaldi

Chrome is bot net tier

This.

Meant to ask, does anyone use Vivaldi?

>not taking software engineering degree to make your own browser
What kind of normie are you?

Or I could just set my nice separate search bar to search thru the site I want (duckduckgo is a good choice)
Then not only does my address bar continue to tell me where I am at all times, but my most recent search is still in the bar if i need to re-search it, no muss no fuss.

AhHHHhHHhhh~!!

Google brought Anita Sarkesian on board, how cucked is that?

Shlohmo and Shekelstein over here forget that google is a botnet

YANDEX MASTER RACE

google literally gave CF members cushy jobs in return for political favors

Mozilla.
Cant be cucks when the whole company only consists of woman fucking the bulls.

I use epic. Its pretty slow.

Google is literally owned by jews so expect every product to have some sort of backdoor involved.
mozilla is still cucked because they forced their CEO to resign for making an anti-gay marriage donation, but at least they don't track you.

There's also Yandex Browser as one of alternatives. Tho haven't used it much to compare.

>Google
>cucked
Kek. They are the kikes who cuck the entire internet

i only browse web on ios safari
>browsing on pc lol

FF is obviously the better browser.
Chrime records your microphone and sends everything you do in your browser to Jewgle

>Mozilla co founder sees Mozilla is turning into SJW faggotville
>creates his own freedom based browser with built in adblock

>hurr which cuck browser should I use?

Just because they're SJWs doesnt make the browser bad. Jewgle is on some big brother shit

duckduckgo default search engine, different keywords for different sites
yt YouTube
eb eBay
g Google
wiki Wikipedia
etc. pp.
Just open new tab, type keyword in adress bar and search on different sites. Way better workflow.

and mozilla isn't, right ...

I don't get how so many people downgraded from firefox to a botnet browser with no proper ad blocker.

me neither, I'm still using firefox v39 and I was using 3.6 until I think a couple years ago when I had to update for html 5 reasons

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

Both are cucked to hell, it doesn't really matter much.

Firefox is a piece of shit these days though.

>Mozilla is cucked as fuck, firing employees for not subscribing to sjw ideology

Exactly, I bet the fucking kids on Sup Forums dont even know about the shit that mozilla has done.

In the past few years Mozilla has:

Forced out their CEO because he didn't support gay marriage.

Made completely unnecessary code changes because a file extension was named ".bro" and they worried it was sexist so they renamed it.

The new SJW CEO threatened to fire the anonymous Mozilla employee who posted on Reddit about how bad the SJW bully culture at Mozilla has gotten and how this lovely lady was one of the bullies.

There is only one choice

that's hilarious

Firefox is the best it's been in years and it runs fast and actually use less RAM than Chrome, at least on my machine.

Also has a lot more customization. Greasemonkey is the shit.

>not using a good browser because the staff who make it are SJWs

So what are you going to do? Boycott a free product?

yeah i'm deleting firefox

As long as it's version 12, I agree.

Otherwise, it's still Chrome.

I'm gonna need more pics like that for research purposes.

Its the best of the worst. There just isnt a good browser anymore.

Firefox was good about 20 versions ago.

I use Opera, really nice and fast.

i'n have begun using slimjet.

link to the reddit post?

probably in /r/undeleted

I gotta remember to switch my pic to duckduckgo I'm tired of jewgles bullshit
Also Firefox is the standard browser in most Linux distros because it's less big brother and more customizable than other browsers
>works better for 4changz as well

Chrome actually protects unsecured servers from people trying to fiddle with them. Firefox does not.

You tell me which is less cucked.

Thanks for the tip, just installed and it works great. Recommended!

both are cucked. Instead spyware for plebs you should use browsers for patricians like Vivaldi which could be easily adjusted to all your needs without downloading any extensions.

Firefox

If you use Firefox, you will literally get cucked

>you cant drag tabs for a new window

Comparing the two, it's not even close, Mozilla

Is there like a guide how to optimise Firefox with addons and whatnot to (1) make it quick and efficient and (2) ensure your privacy?

I can get away with just about anything except for no script. Shits fucking annoying and I don't 100% understand it

I imagine g has something on the but I can't be fucked to go over there desu

it's beautiful

Get an android phone and install FF mobile + ublock origin
Win/win

botnet tier
especially with their """VPN"""

yes

ghacks.net/2015/08/18/a-comprehensive-list-of-firefox-privacy-and-security-settings/
kb.mozillazine.org/About:config_entries

So you give Apple all of your Keystrokes and internet history instead of Google? Nice

Doesn't run flash, good luck

>doesn't run obsolete technology replaced by HTML5

Mozilla is cucked, but there are many forks of their browser, Firefox, that are much better, faster, and less bloated than Firefox. I recommend Abrowser, but it's binaries can be hard to find.

VimFx > Vimium

I cannot stand how certain google sites auto-focus the search-bar in Chrome, even after toggling the 'no-auto focus' setting in Vimium.

I am absolutely blown away by hoe many people in this thread think Firefox is less cucked when Mozilla is well known within the tech community as being one of the most SJW dominated companies out there.

People say "Oh Chrome is cucked cuz google has joos working there" or some shit while Mozilla is literally the #1 SJW company out there and anyone who actually follows this shit knows it.

>Send me your keystrokes
t. Google