While Peppa Pig as a whole is very popular in Australia...

>While Peppa Pig as a whole is very popular in Australia, one episode has been banned due to having the moral that "spiders are very small and cannot hurt you" — something notoriously untrue in Australia, where even non-venemous spiders can have a very painful bite.

>Be Australian
>Ban a cartoon because of killer spiders

Other urls found in this thread:

regularshow.wikia.com/wiki/AU_and_NZ_Edits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, yeah. Imagine how many preschoolers could die if they were given the impression that australian spiders were harmless and they decided not to avoid them.

Why don't they just make a Peppa Pig episode specifically tailored for Australia where the message is to simply kill all the spiders no matter how small it looks?

This is a children’s book in Australia.

I mean it's kinda needed

Do not tell the children to approach the spiders.

>venemous
Quit pretending you're quoting anyone, Digger Nick.

So basically, Australian kids are taught to never go outside, because everything is out there to kill them. Be it the sun, the animals, the plantlife, the aboriginals, other Australians or foreigners.

>Even seashells are trying to kill you
What the fuck is wrong with Australia?

How do Australians even survive to adulthood?

Oh you can’t escape it by simply going inside. The spiders and snakes can get in there.

They don't. The Brits are still constantly sending criminals with their entire families to Australia.

regularshow.wikia.com/wiki/AU_and_NZ_Edits

Pick out the most ridiculous thing on the list

I think Australia might be Hell.

or games

Australia bans things all the time. I'm surprised that Barney isn't the only entertainment they're allowed to have over there. The country is one big hugbox.

I never see pic related anymore.