RIP SJW culture 2012-2016

RIP SJW culture 2012-2016

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjdH2LDH5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't it all start with the Kony guy having a meltdown ?

youtube.com/watch?v=TjdH2LDH5LM

I don't know, but I feel like all the kids that were in high school that took up that cause became SJWs a few years later.

It's not dead yet.

Trump is a blow against it but there's plenty of life in idpol yet.

Please no. We need them to destroy the left from the inside.

This.

As long as colleges keep pumping out these cucks, they will never go away.

They will double down before they die.

I don't think we've seen the tip of the spear yet lads, brace yourself.

This

They've been dealt a major blow but still alive and kicking

Maybe we could meme them into being viewed as out of fashion, thus making the normies latch on to something more simple to follow

Also, what about 2012 started the whole SJW thing?

It's going to get even worse with Trump just being elected.

We thought the world was meant to end in 2012, but instead, 2012 was only the beginning of the end.

SJW is getting worse.

My sister, who I have to live with, is a fat jobless bitch who keeps yelling that women have no rights. She doesn't even look for work because men bring her down. I seriously don't know what to do anymore.

there is no F here
F is to pay respects
I have no respect for that whores

That haven't learned anything yet, they haven't learned that like they say, words have meaning, and their words have been biting them in the ass as of late.

>It's not dead yet.
unfortunately. let's hope it's just a fad that will be beaten to death in a few years

I can no longer take part in these shinanigans as it is clear to me that Sup Forums is racist

see how well she can live by herself
then call the psych ward to pick her up once you get bored

I'm pretty sure it began in 07/08 with Autism acceptance or some bollocks like that, their first real grasp of power and where everything went wrong for humanity this millennia.

I think if Trump proves to be a great president while at the same time still being political incorrect, the sjws will eventually die out.

I'm still curious as to where the sjw movement came from. What the fuck happened?

We'll miss you friend :(

They will still be around but a lot of rightists are sick, tired, and bored of it. We will stop giving them attention after a certain point.

Soros

Largely funded by banks and corporations. It was also backed by our government. It was a way to guide American leftism to be capitalist friendly. Now leftism is used by corrupt people to use to control people. The SJW is ideological fashion. It's about staying in style and looking good rather than to be good.

That is why Trump needs to revoke federal funding to colleges with leftist bullshit. Once that funding is gone, they will have to step in line or they will shutter themselves.

Special snowflake parenting.
And maybe a bit of manipulation to steal the political mean of the working class to give it to innocuous cry-baby "feminists", numales and trannies.

CIA in the 60s, SJW has fucked the left.

I forgot to mention that the ideology of the SJW started in the 60's.

Which arose from the 1930's-1940's when the Frankfurt School infested American academia.

Dead? It hasn't even started yet human

It's only been 4 years since KONY?

For some reason it feels like it's been longer, while other 2012 events feel like they happened closer to today. Maybe it's because the campaign of it died so quickly.

As an ex sjw, I became one because I was terrified of being bullied by other Tumblr users that drank the koolaid, and i'm sure most of my friends were too.

It's literally a fake it till you make it thing for these people, and I truly believe they have actual mental illnesses because their narcissism, and way of turning their backs on each other is something i've never seen before

It won't die easily. Like with Occupy Wall Street, these losers will abdicate responsibility and try to crawl back to that shadows like a bunch of cockroaches. It's going to be a lot harder after what they did to Bernie, but if the spotlight isn't kept on them, their movement will return to subvert and ruin something else.

This. As long as right-wing politics exists, so will left-wing politics. The best we can do is to make left-wing politics less and less relevant as the years go by and we've done a lot to achieve that this year through Brexit and Trump.

Normies on the internet are the reason.

So what i'm trying to say is that I think a tumblr popular person(s) was promoting this way of thinking, and then the domino effect came in.

There are three starting points but I see them as all interwoven

Occupy Wall Street which began on Nov 2011. This made protests popular.

Trayvon Martin getting killed for chimping out on Feb 2012 and Obama pouring gas on the fire. The beginning of BLM.

Gamergate around 2014. Kick-started the era of extreme political correctness.

>hate crimes are up

Yeah, against whites.

I don't think SJW culture is dead desu

trump will need to perform an undeniably good presidency as the entire leftist media will scrutinize every little thing. he will also need to win two terms

if he can't do this then the SJWs win

Not even seen the tip of the spear yet?

Jesus how do you picture the next decade lad?

They're doubling down on the sjw stuff, though.

The SJW movement is the greatest thing to ever happen for conservatives

hahahaha who is that fedora slut on all the sjw memes

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

this, it's yet another case of activists being their own worst enemy

its ragged corpse might linger on like a wailing spirit but it's dead and over. SJW bullshit can not deliver a campaign in any but the most leftist areas. It can't deliver swing states. Hopefully universities can go back to being bastions of learning and research where the only thing that's safe is free speech. Classical leftists are already gaining traction and attention, and people in general are real sick of the crybully shit.

SJW was a way for FBI to end the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.