SKINNER YOU LYING FUCK, THOSE WERE KRUSTY BURGERS ALL ALONG

SKINNER YOU LYING FUCK, THOSE WERE KRUSTY BURGERS ALL ALONG

Prove it you bald fuck.

"Been Waiting for this day for a long time"

he knew it from the start.
he just wanted to give seymour a small victory.

love this dick shot

Oh you must have gotten me confused with someone else. I'm Armin Tamzarian.

>Implying

>Val Verde
So Simpsons exist in the AVP universe.

You overcooked the roast, smoke was coming out of it and not steam, and even then you clearly said steamed clams and not steamed hams, Krusty Burgers aren’t a family recipe, you’re not from Albany as anyone from Utica can tell, no one calls burgers steamed hams, the burgers were grilled and not steamed, your kitchen was on fire, there was no aurora boralis localized entirely in your kitchen, your house was on fire, and you suck at giving directions, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?

How the fuck did you know aurora borealis wasn't behind that door? You never went in.

It wasn't me, it was the butterfly!

It was a steam powered Grill and you never went in the kitchen to check if there wasn't any aurora borealis localised in there.

>Excuse me for one second
>climbs out of school window

"Guess what! Krusty Burger stole the Skinner Burger recipe from ME! I would have sued long ago if not for them being a major corporation!"

And this "Billy and the Cloneasaurus", I suppose that was stolen from you too?

"Why do you care so much?"

Modern Simpsons would do this and then reveal Krusty actually did steal the recipe

Prove it, faggot.

Pics or it didn't happen

Yes

>it's an albany expression
can someone explain this joke to me please?

Utica and Albany aren’t that far away (for a place in Upstate NY) and they’re both Upstate NY cities. If Chalmers hadn’t heard of an expression just over an hour from where he lived, the expression likely doesn’t exist.

You're just salty that you never got to see the northern lights.

I recorded the entire thing, and if you fire me or punish me in any way I'll show the video to everyone and the whole world will know what a gullible idiot you really are.

Utica and Albany are sufficiently distant from each other within upstate New York, so a slight cultural difference is somewhat believable.

This fuckin thread.
We are reaching pinnacle steamed hams memes

... What roast in the oven? I never showed you what was in there.

Steamed hams memes! At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the internet? Localized entirely within this thread?

yes

Honestly believable as he would have grown up in the 40s

Oh for the glory days of upstate New York/Northeastern Pennsylvania, I'm sure they were interesting.

May I see them?

Sneed framed Skinner

Can still get it in Maine. Pace is way slower and a lot of people still mainly have landlines and leave thier mobiles in the car while they work so it can take a solid day to try and get a hold of someone but falling into the rhythm is easy. I miss it to death.

If there's anything I learned from memes, it's that they never have a pinnacle. Something always comes up that dethrones it as the best. We have nowhere to go but up.

Someday I shall move there, then regret it when the first winter hits.

Harry Shearer for president, 2020

no

Winters are what keeps dipshits out, never feel right when there isnt at least a couple weeks of 2 feet of accumulated snow and then 4 inches of ice after it melts and freezes.