Gowdy

What does amerifags/pol in general of this guy ? I have no idea about american politics and watching this guy rip into Clinton seems he has quite a finely tuned bullshit detector

Are any of his findings legally bindings? How do they translate into court

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Select_Committee_on_Benghazi#Main_report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want him as vice president in 2020, and president in 2024.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Select_Committee_on_Benghazi#Main_report

Playoff beard Gowdy best Gowdy

Is this his final form ?

>The Administration subverted investigation through what Gowdy described as "intentional", "coordinated", and "shameful" stonewalling. Clinton deleted numerous emails on the private server she was using for official business, which the report says "makes it impossible to ever represent to those killed in Benghazi that the record is whole."

Hows this not prosecuted ?

Emergency shave due to a sudden oversight commitment sunglasses Gowdy is currently his final known form, scientists looking into possible superior forms.

Gowdy is based AF

This guy has such a finely tuned bullshit detector. He is reminant of Paul Keating of cutting through bullshit

justice incarnate

>mfw the government is lying to the citizens

I fucking love this man. He would make a great attorney general. His bullshit detector and overal knowledge of the law is remarkable.

hes a christfag but he genuinely cares about the country and getting rid of corruption.

Such a finely tuned bullshit detector desu senpai

He singlehandedly won elections for Trump. Many people forget who found the original 30k Hillary's emails and started this whole shitstorm.

Could listen to him for hours

Obama DOJ. Bill on the tarmac with Lynch.

Lynch was appointed by Bill back in the day. Libs don't prosecute libs.

NO
Gowdy for AG. Unleash him!

the guy is a fucking spazoid

Every time Gowdy opens his mouth the person on the receiving end gets the most rigorous BTFOing of their lives.

this

I truly hope he will be unleashed. If Trump wants to truly MAGA, Gowdy is the best choice.

This is literally tragic

Okay im very anti gun, especially since its fAirly successful here as we have a very low gun murder/injury rate per capita. But now i understand why americans want to take arms cause they dont trust their own fucking government