If white race so superior why no can do math?

If white race so superior why no can do math?

1 flabby white virgin+sexually frustrated white girl mad at no sex= Korean man fuck many white girl

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0FtZDTepcg6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cut off your nipples Yu-hoe

Most koreans can't reach pussy even if they use a stepladder.

Go back to making my Reeboks gook.

sup /r/AsianMasculinity

daily reminder to ignore cultists like worst korea posters

Like cult of Teutonic sodomites blow many time arabic bull before sex most blonde woman?

Gook boy, I will fuck your women with my 6.5 inch Aryan cock and there's nothing you can do about it.

Is this the mythology of your cultish elite? I suppose it's less ridiculous than scientology, but come on, it's the current year.

Many time you plump brown man testicle so may sex German woman to make brown baby many time.

>6.5 centimeter

haha many time small pale face devil.

Most glorious Samsung race is 18 centimeter average

This guy's awesome. I look forward to his shitposts. I see him like once a week. I don't think he's even Korean.

My half-korean,half-white gf begs to differ.

im black btw

how do you get such big forearms?

>gooks eat dogs

yeah no thanks.

vocaroo.com/i/s0FtZDTepcg6

Grip strength and and not beeing tall. There are gooks at my gym who look a little less than him just because they are 160cm. They can't even curl 50kg

>its an english teacher fakes gook talk to get yous episode

Sounds like Samuel L. Hyde

Racist. Why do all the white man do this to me?

Most small penis white teacher penis is so small.

White teacher move into apartment building.

He no have Ivey league early education background.

Penis most small in sauna.

Is very sad- I embrace round eyed wife in most carnal knowledge while he babysit future Ban Ki-Moons.

Age of dairy milk has passed.

Is age of soymilk now.

>have huge roid arms
>still have noodle dick

enjoy life

We don't want your needle dick samsung.

Plus you autists don't know how to behave in public.

I'd rather fuck a greek than a korean. Well, maybe go lesbian for a cute female korean.

>Penis most small in sauna.

This is unfair. I am a korean and I don't do shit like this. Why does everybody hate me?

Were you on here a few weeks ago sperging out and replying to every post about white men taking asian women?

>6.5 inch aryan cock
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Austria
>Asians

what?

Why can't you drive?

The same reason we hate libs and niggers

A retarded loud spoken majority

That wasn't me. Stop it! I am innocent.

Why does everybody hate me? I am white skinned, I am tall, I am not racist against whites

Why do you all hate me?

>home of the honorary aryans movement

Everyone knows Hitler was a weeb dumbfuck white boi.

Can't compete with the yellow man's superior historical knowledge.

Can't compete with the yellow man's superior 25 centimeter dick.

I am not responsible for anything other people do

Stop hating me

>persecution complex
>begging for mercy from foreign dogs

You are not true kimchi eating masterrace- you are palefaced devil.

Exactly.
Careful with the 'roids there, Kim. Your nipples looks tender like those of a woman. Perhaps you'll soon experience the joy of them turning into blobs of fat as well.
Don't fret. I love Korea. It's a country full of women with such extreme inferiority complexes that the plastic surgery industry is enormous.

People like you make my life difficult. Everyone thinks I am a racist because of men like you

I love white men ~

ITT:

A frustrated asian virgin explains to us how his country is ruled by 8 priestesses and became a social experiment.

This is not true. I also have indian blood so I am not pure korean

That was you. You were also saying exactly what you're saying now. Stop coming on here you fucking autist.

>I am not responsible for anything other people do
>Stop hating me

Too bad. So Sad.

Theres a few koreans IRL that I get along with fine. But unknown koreans I assume are literally OP

i'd take his big rellow cawk

I did not do it! Can you stop accusing me. I am a Trump supporter and I am a Hindu

Please respect me and my religion as I respect you and your culture

I am crying right now.

>Indian Korean
Jesus Christ your genetics are garbage, my dude

Right on brotha
get these pale faced white devirs out

>frustrated asian virgin

haha is many time funny that dark skin black man sends large butt woman to Korea for so plastic surgery to make large bottom bigger.

Say to Korea plastic surgeon- please make butt big.

Say surgeon, I fill butt with many white sticky liquid to inflate.

Sex many time then die from venereal disease.

Brazil many time dirty. To many plaintain stuck into bottom for anal pleasure.

Sissy cry pale limey no real Koreaman

Koreaman tuff and hard penis

It's funny how you said

>Plus you autists don't know how to behave in public

The guy you're replying to is legit Korean autistic. Top kek. You nailed it.

People like Sup Forumsacks definitely take the piss out of every possible stereotype associated to nationality.

But honestly even if I called you a gook or a ricenigger it would all be in good spirit because intellectually, societally and criminally there's no reason to be unironically hateful towards East-Asians.

>inb4 le Finns are Asian too

My indian father is fair skinned and look like Shah Rukh Khan. Please do not disrespect my heritage. I also use the toilet

Mine is 6.7 inch, lälläslää.

Thank you my fellow Mongolian brother. I am glad there is no hate for me here.

I love you all

I am not into dissing my white friends. What is wrong with you?

I haven't laughed at fake broken English in a while. Thanks user.

the first serious math was made by white men

This is considered a 10 in south Korea.

I just want to keep you replying because your attempt to speak English is deeply amusing. I'm always impressed that Asians claim to be so smart and yet they can't, after decades, get even a basic grasp of a barbaric language as easy as English is.

Or, as you might say it. A Korea is a English bad very many a times is prease.

This nigger aint korean. I lived there for 2 years, this isn't how they fuck up english at all.

yellow males is a hopeless case

This

They are shorter so they are "compact"

If they trained to be really strong it would look absolutely idiotic, they would literally be as wide as they are tall

My gf is Korean.

Fucking god damn shes nasty

Koreans are literally so inferior that you all have to get new faces and new bodies. If someone cut you you'd bleed silicone

>tfw you have more muscle than this man but still look like a fat slob because you don't ever cut

God damnit /fit/, I just wanted to be strong.

Shame that the Indians had a high civilization while you ancestors were in caves eating raw meat

And now Indians are living in tin hovels and eating in raw sewage while high civilization centers along the west.

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

And then we btfo of everybody and enslaved your kinfolk. Enjoying your white gibs, Tyrone?

FUCKING
CULTISTS

yet you still can't poo in loo

really fires my neurons