Yes Sup Forums, we need to talk about it

Yes Sup Forums, we need to talk about it

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/business/media/how-the-mainstream-media-destroyed-itself-with-a-little-help-from-donald-trump/news-story/67952f876e42ee61ca794c9ccd370b41
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/14/breitbarts-pollak-takes-on-three-cnn-talking-heads-most-offensive-thing-bannon-has-done-is-win-the-white-house/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice a Steve Bannon thread. He is helping to reverse the "white men are evil" narrative pushed by the left and Hollywood for the last 30 years. Fuck yeah.

>white man becomes radicalized
>he posts a frog on the internet

>muslim becomes radicalized
>he beheads a child

Same shit, am I right?

>don't agree with The Guardian
>You don't Even know you've been made a radical!

Nice to have my agency removed twice in one sentence.

checked

>Radicalization
In that they don't agree with the left. Have any of them rioted or looted yet, like the proud left is currently doing?

#NotAllWhiteMale
#BeheadThoseWhoInsult/pol/

Radicalism is now loving your country and people.

Oy vey just let me keep hitting you goyim, no fighting back that's not fair!

Remember that to the Leftist, winning is the greatest hate crime of all.

The reason so many lefties like soccer is because the USA doesn't do well at it (what is sticking to a formation and teamwork?)

The reason they hate white males and Israeli Jews is because those two groups win more than they lose.

So any time a white male might shake off the Jew induced brainwashing, the Left gets waking nightmares about Nazi's or whatever.

"We"? As in, "We at the Guardian"? Because only a media organization that stupid could think an opinion article counts as a discussion.

Already a thread m8.

So caring about our own lives, well being, and future is radical now? Good to know.

The left really is totally disconnected from reality aren't they?

Wtf I hate shitposting now

Pretty redpilled t b h

I think we are worse

WHY DO LIBERALS ALWAYS PREFACE EVERYTHING WITH

>"WE NEED TO TALK"

FUCKING STOP IT I EVEN HEAR THIS ON THE RADIO NOW DURING THE ACTUAL NEWS SECTION

LIBERALS SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TUMBLR KEKS

What the FUCK is up with 'conversational' news writing these days?

>I went here. No not that place. A better place than you're thinking of. Yeah it easy to get upset.

Why is this kind of writing allowed in news articles?

>Blame young white men for everything thats' wrong in the world
>Vilify their existence and curtail to every group but them
>'Straight white man' is a common pejorative now
>Live in an ivory tower where you complain all day about white men and how much they make your life miserable - call for their end, their loss of 'privilege'

>Surprised when they become radicalised towards you

I seriously hope for an all out war against these people. Let them keep pushing. The ballot isn't enough.

>blame white men for everything
>tell them they should just listen and believe
>tell them they need to let everyone speak before them because they are the most privileged
>bar them from "safe spaces" since they oppress you with their mere presence
>be surprised they turn around and tell you to fuck right off

Modern liberalism needs to be classified as a mental issue

More of shoving words in your mouth

who appointed milo the ambassador of angry men

fuck this woman

Because they are condescending children

Privilege only exists if you can't criticise it. White privilege can't exist if 70% of white people are hell bent on ending it

>liberal millennials will ensure Democratic victories for decades to come
>stop turning millennials into conservatives

Wew

>radicalization
>opinions contrary to our own

>the Guardian
Into the trash it goes.

We have been trampled upon

We have been insulted, demeaned, and made an enemy

And we are fucking tired of it.

For now, if they keep shitting on young white men and calling them racist, sexist, ect., they will eventually actually fight back.

Just remember the three rules they follow: always lie, always project, always double down.

They lie about us, are terrified that we will do any or all of the things they regularly do, and even in the face of the majority getting sick of their shit they just double down and use the older strategy even harder.

Gas the kikes race war now

And now for the humans on this site

Congrats, this thread doesnt have a single mention of cuck in it

Behead those who insult pepe!

the cunt who wrote that should head to brit/pol/ and then write a shock-story about how uk-neets kill time between JSA meetings posting cartoons of union jack wearing 2d pre-teens. and the ceaseless tunnocks teacake debate.

Abi Wilkinson is a waste of space.

I just want to kill Muslims niggers and kikes. What's radical about that?

>We need to talk about the young white men, who do not want to participate in our worldview.

but Sup Forums is a board of peace

Dangerous white men just can't stop shitposting the planet into oblivion.

Women way more often men, in fact I could argue I've never seen men do it, happen to start conversations/headlines like this and it makes me disregard it almost immediately.

>We need to talk about...
>Can we talk about...
>Did (insert person/subject) just (something framed to be shameful that is a normal occurrence for others)

I may be emotionally retarded but I abhor emotional based arguments.

Blogs=\=news

Eating tunnocks teacakes makes me feel guilty because the nutritional label shows every ingredient quantity in the red.

>a jew hates america
>news at 10

Or maybe she should do a report into the Taiwanese sweatshops and mass amounts of Taiwanese children sold into sex slavery?

>mfw I get more on JSA then you will ever get paid in a life time
lololol ching chong ling long?

number 1 terrorist is the white man. remember Dylan roof

spbp

>online radicalization
oy vey, that's like another shoah!

lynch mob when?

it's is white mens fault. who control everything ans makes laws?

To be fair, those frogs have more power than any sand nigger with a Koran.

It was foretold.

The happening of 2017 is starting early.

Why does ZOG want to take my tendies?

check 'em

Umm.. "Suzanne Moore" is an obvious MtF tranny, and he's posting about the 'manosphere'.

We should talk about other echo chambers like Reddit and other forums. It goes both way now one view has the hand on the wheel. Thankfully it's the right view and liberals know it.

Fuck Vox Day, I have a history degree and good taste in scifi, I don't need to have his axioms shoved down my throat constantly.

They're trying to cut off my redpill supply, this can't be allowed, the withdrawal symptoms could kill

the prophecy was foretold

its pretty funny they keep saying "white men"
guarantee you Sup Forums is diverse as fuck.

no because the muslim is suffering from the legacy of colonialism, brought about by whites

the whites grow up with privilege and still posts a frog, so they are much much worse

i'm not taiwanese mate, i'm from glasgow. i was on the dole once too when i was younger. i know the struggle of being on the JSA- whether to wank during This Morning, or to save it for Neighbours.

There is something greatly ironic in posting orwell quotes on Sup Forums

Is that Dan brown?

>we must stop these radical white incels from frogposting and memeing presidents into office!

>Islam is a religion of peace

>Being this triggered because feminist journalists don't have the power anymore

Fuck her.

Doubly checked my friend,,

the ironic extremist rhetoric on Sup Forums is a reaction to the unironic extremist rhetoric on tumblr

>not voting for a left wing politician now counts as being a radical

How so? You might want to go a bit further with your statements otherwise it just sounds dismissive, like you simply threw something down the memory hole.

Also her 'dark and fairly unusual hobby' is just her narcissism
"heh heh I'm a woman look at these men bitching about women heh heh boy I sure wish I had some cock right now :'("

>opinion piece
>news article

>HU HA
RADICAL

>tfw we all go on trial for war crimes committed in the Great Meme War / Meme War I

How the mainstream media destroyed itself, with a little help from Donald Trump

news.com.au/finance/business/media/how-the-mainstream-media-destroyed-itself-with-a-little-help-from-donald-trump/news-story/67952f876e42ee61ca794c9ccd370b41

>Steve Bannon is "add buzz word here"

Goddamn, do those people even read anything from Breibart?

Anti-Semite? It is one of the most pro-Jew site on the net

And the fuck about head line, I thought there are freedom of speech.

>2266
>2+6 =8
>88
Subtle, moon man. Subtle.

these people think posting a cartoon frog on twitter is "radical" behavior

you know im not exaggerating. They are only butthurt because "radical" to them is people VOTING TRUMP

what do you call the behavior of people rioting and destroying property because they disagree with a peaceful election?

>everyone who isnt a cultural marxist is automatically a mysogynist

What the fuck man. Why cant women see, that feminism isnt in their best interest?

>bannon
Have you guys seen this one yet?
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/14/breitbarts-pollak-takes-on-three-cnn-talking-heads-most-offensive-thing-bannon-has-done-is-win-the-white-house/

for fucks sake... JUST.

I'm just thrilled that we'll finally have people in highest positions of our government looking out for American interests and not the interests of the globalist elites.

if I looked like I got hit in the face with a hot shovel I'd probably write like that too tbqh

this is repeated as fact in Finnish media too.

no one believes this shit anymore except the ones already indoctrinated

To be fair, we're going to behead/gas kike, black, and spic children once we're powerful enough

>hey white men, we know you're disenfranchised by left wing anti male rhetoric, but let us talk down to you even more
I wonder if these cunts will ever figure it out

>outcast men from society
>angry and surprised when they are more outspoken in communities which they aren't casted out of for the color of their skin or for having a dick

Really gets my noggin' joggin'.

>"actually we don't -hate- women, but rather the culture that enables women to make selfish and stupid choices, and even rewards them for doing so"
>"YES YOU DO HATE WOMEN BECAUSE I SAY SO! I HAVE THE MIC! YOU DON'T GET TO TALK! ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!"

burn it all down, mister president, please please please

>online subculture dedicated towards resentment at women
>not a reactionary movement against leftist, progressive, marxist bullshit

women literally make everything about themselves

>When I'm alone and bored and the mood strikes me, I'll open up my laptop and head for a particularly unsavoury corner of the internet.

So we're becoming the last interesting place on the internet

We should be happy that they are writing pieces like this.

We very well may be a bunch of losers, but the majority on the right aren't, they've never even heard of this place.

So when their concerns about offshoring jobs and immigration are dismissed as the musings of a bunch of losers they become even more firmly against the mainstream press. They really have no tools to tackle us, do they? Everything they try just makes things worse for them.

This, they created this monster, now they have to deal with their creation that is rebelling against them.

I say we keep rolling with it as we should embrace the mantle of demon they gave us. Strike fear into those morons and crush them like trash underfoot. They will not listen when we try and reason with them, so why not go the other way and use force to prove our point, they are doing it themselves, and if violence is the only message they understand, then violence is the only way we can get our message across.

Start hunting down SJWs and other leftists like rabid animals and put them down proper. Beat them up and string them from flagpoles.

So every young man who refuses to endorse Cultural Marxism and put feminists, muslims and minorities at the top of the "food chain", is apparently an "angry, frustrated loser" who will end up becoming a "radical neofascist" accord to this bitter tranny?

lol always projection with them ... noooo no mention of the cult of feminism/social justice.

We need to push for an entry into the DSM v.4