Polish President Assassination

President Kaczynski and his wife died in a plane crash in Russia in 2010. Polish prosecutors are going to look at the bodies again to see if there are any signs of foul play.

Are there any Poles and Russians on Sup Forums that can share their thoughts?

nytimes.com/2016/11/15/world/europe/poland-exhumes-lech-kaczynski.html?_r=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fL5pO2PVKvE
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37978899
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KGeHD0SQrYE
youtube.com/watch?v=k5Uj26rxFTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was jew XD

IT WAS DUH ROOOOOSKIES

it was suicide

It was clearly an accident.

It was an accident. Both polish and russian investigators came to this conclusion.

\Thread

Kek

Nobody knows here what has happened. If this was an assassination then it had to be done with the help of the old Soviet agents in Poland and I suspect we have lots of them

In all seriousness though, I think it was an accident. The fault, however, is on the side of Russia and their shitty ground control.

Of course, they refused to take any responsibility, their "investigation" showed that the accident was 100% Polish fault and didn't give us back neither the wreckage, or originals of black boxes up to the date.

Classic Russia.

suicide by landing plane into forrest and doubleshot in chests

If it was assassination it was most likely carried out not by russkies but by old commies.
Kaczyński had a lot of documents that he apparently used to blackmail them.

Worst suicide I ever seen

Ribs in spices sweet prince ;_;

There are no signs of foul play. And if it were an assassination, I have no idea for what reason. It would have accomplished shit, the president was pretty unpopular before his death (now he's a martyr and a saint for some morons) and everyone else was replaced quickly.

It was Kaczka's fault for fuck sake stop digging up the graves.

Let those guys rest, there was no assasination just pure retardation.

Russia was inviting the poles to show they are no threat.

The neo cons now in full fear that poland will turn down the american bases murderd the leaders at this historic site to reafirm old hatred against russia. Strengthen nationalists and so gets it first strike weapon in to postion.

Theres your redpill.

It was an accident horrible weather rolled in and the idiot pilot tried a visual approach when be couldnt see the runway. His approach was too low even if the weather as clear. He ignored the ground collision warning and flew into the ground.

I know the truth.
>some big guys are behind that.

When the pilot is warned he is flying too low and the computer keeps telling you to pull up a pilot generally pulls up, this guy didnt

Good goyim. See Mere fact that it wasn't an assassination doesn't mean Russia isn't to blame. Their lack of willingness to cooperate in the investigation doesn't show the good will on their site either. Quite the opposite.

It was a fault of their ground control. They told the crew that the plane can land, and didn't guide them properly.

We don't really know what was the reason behind them not pulling up.

As I said, Poland never received the originals of black boxes, and the copies we received show the clear signs of manipulation.

He ignored warnings from his own aircraft

See

And what are the Poles gonna do? Invade Russia?
LOL

It was flying in heavy fog with 500ft visibility
There was a valley in front of the runway the plane descended into crashed when they learned they were below the runway trying to climb out of it. They should have landed at another airport but were under pressure because muh president.

Polish goverment was retarded. They put almost 100 top goverment officials in 1 plane

They choose the worst fucking russian airport they could, because they were retarded. Some dude landed on that airport an hour earlier and said to pilot yolo you can try to land i made it but conditions are you can land if you are lucky

Then during the flight high officials were walking round the plane and to pilots cabin like they are in fucking kindergarden. Pilot is the king of the plane not president or who ever.

And to make things worse dead presidents brother is making a SUCCESFUL political career on his death.

My country is full of retarded god loving morons, so they eat it all up like fucking pelicans

REEEEEEE

The original did show that usa can manipulate russian systems and it would hinder future operations by showing the trouth.

Its i know that you know that i know game.

We all got played in the big game of cold war.

In katin, a second time the pomish inteligance got killed.

ALL OF IT!

Yes goyim Russia dindu nuffinz, don't forget to purchase a subscription of Washington Post and NY Times for real unbiased media!

fuck that

Brits killed Sikorski in 1943 in a plane crush and still keep the files secret

they flew their plane into a Russian missile

it was an accident

the truth will set you free.

Diabolical.

Double Diabolical. Why havent people getting arres

>obligatory

and dey didn return de plane wreck to us

we cannot investigate

pls return

Just an accident

>Americans manipulated the black boxes that were in posession of Russia for entire time

Not sure if you understand what you're talking about, Ivan.

Probably a pilots mistake, but who knows?

>people died because of incompetence and lack of proper training
P-POLANT STRONK FORTIT UŁAN
DO BOOOJU DO BOOOJU
PAZDAN!!!!!!

Aftermath video for those who have never seen
youtu.be/fL5pO2PVKvE

I remember video from the scene where gunshots could be heard. Was that video debunked? Anyone can link to the video?

Above you. Gunshots or not it's pretty obvious there are healthy people moving about the crash site

Thats the one. Did the guy who shot the video die?

I remember a theory that the president was standing in the way of Poland adopting the euro and with him out of the way it was then able to happen. True or not?

No idea. I watched a documentary pre pol that alleged it was the Russians using a giant fog machine. I'll link it if I can find it

Tusk wanted to change our currency to € all the time, it's not just specific for this time.
Tusk has always been a piece of shit.

Actually no motive in assasinating theese ones. U ve got whole country full of anti-russian politicians nowadays.

Btw i m fine with it, just keep Christian values.

It was few things.
>Minister of Finance blocking credit line from IMF and refusing taking new debts - died in crash
>the chief of Institute of National Memory that have control over old post soviet documents who was trying to make them accessible for all population - died
>pro Law and Justice generals and high command - all dead
>situation before new presidential election was very interesting as main pro EU pawn Donald Tusk was going to investigated about corruption and letting go Gazprom debts - big money lost - he could got into prison and his whole party could sink with him - after crash whole mess was hidden
>Law and Justice party was against Germany led EU and for more USA influence in central Europe
>also for all this inside anti Russian rhetoric Law and justice was going to go and talk with Russians which was against Germany
After crash(ba before even it was confirmed) power was immediately seized by EU pawns.

If there was accident it was probably inside job with German blessing - as they would lose and gain the most. Russian probably know and maybe help but who knows. Definitely they hide something and help clean the mess. Mostly because it put them in losing face position - they could not admit that somebody else blown it over their sky.
Definitely it was on hand of Germany. Less on Russia and when Russian could do that - why when they do that? - their history with former post soviet countries shown that they are not really keen to try.

This is retarded and most Polish understand it. Especially considering would it really be assassination - it`d be Polish mining and blowing up own plane and then covering up it, not Russia.

It was one thing when there still was a room for version that "evul russia gave the pilot wrong data so he crashed", but now its "the plane was mined and exploded in air".

The plane flew from Poland, thus the only people who could sabotage it were in Poland. We lacked motive to kill them either way, since in change even more russophobic goverment came.

So the retarded theory is:
Plane was mined in Poland
Then detonated in Russia
Then Russia helped Poland goverment cover it up

No matter how you look at it makes no sense, and the still most realistic version is their drunk minister of defence distructing pilots.

based Russians taking care of business.

So quite a few different parties gained from the crash but I'm guessing EU and globalists probably benefitted most right. To add, this Tusk fellow stinks of qui bono too.

Well. Look there

>Their lack of willingness to cooperate in the investigation doesn't show the good will on their site either.
You are retarded.

Well this guy before he made big carrier in politic lead a local Kashube movement for secession from Poland - not very successful. But he have full German support.
He was a German pawn in Polish Yugoslavia variant but thank god Germans decide that they didn't want similar mess nearby and Russia was too weak so they take whole Poland.

So why you don't want to give scraps of plane back? You killed Livinienko you could kill president who openly support Georgia. Also plane was serviced in Russia.

Also if i was Putin i would do the same. Our mistake was that we trusted you and forgot that you are aggresive, exKGB ruled, third world country. But no more.

Based weather controlling Putin.

Jews obv

It might have been accident, but I don't believe 20 people, who worked close to investigation, to die either by another accidents or by suicide

Serial suicide killer had beautiful killing spree thanks to this plane crash

but is not
>bbc.com/news/world-europe-37978899

Digits make this another fpbp

It's the pilot's decision and responsibility. If the weather is so bad he can't see farther than his fucking dick then he probably shouldn't attempt a landing.

There was a wikileaks email between bankers who talked about Hillary Clinton being responsible (I kid you not).
Going to see if I can find it.

>people from other countries having opinions on this matter even though they know nothing about it

Makes me lol

As we all know, Poles in other countries are a very rare sight.

>it`d be Polish mining and blowing up own plane and then covering up it, not Russia.
this is the most probable scenario actually

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

Found it, it's not much though. The date confirms it's definitely the crash in question.

That was a stratfor email no?

youtube.com/watch?v=KGeHD0SQrYE

Guys, guys, guys we need help. This can be one of the biggest Sup Forums achievements. We must discover what really happen there. We need all. Wikileaks, photos, articles, etc. This is some kind of fucking conspiracy.

poland has had a hard life

Yeah, see Mixed that up.
Pretty good chance it's true in my opinion.

Tell me Sup Forums is actually one person using proxy.

The joke of the day was that they went to look for the president's body in the forest and 1 president and 6000 dead polish soldiers.

I think it is sad that Polish government wants to twist this incident and turn it into political anti-Russian propaganda. We want peace but if polaks will continue to hate us, they will make us hate each other again.

This is clearly Poland's fault

Should have just accepted those refugees and "accidents" like these wouldn't happen

that a gud idea

This reminds me of something I read on the able danger wesite not too long ago. Any similarity???

Pasta from able danger website;

ADclaims that Hillary Clinton had Commerce Secretary Ron Brown murdered in 1996 to clear the way for a 'reinvention of government' meeting in Washington on October 22, 1996 after which the Boeing Company was enabled or empowered to launch MitM attacks on the Federal Bridge Certification Authority with patented devices in Zulu time.

3.ADclaims thatSerco– a proxy for the UK MOD root authority on the federal bridge – relayed Zulu timing signals through a Boeing E4B "Nightwatch" aircraft to sabotage patentedFADEC deviceson the Pratt & Whitney PW1000G engines of the Sukhoi Superjet 100 (SSJ-100) whichSercoallegedly crashed into Mount Salak, Indonesia on 9 May 2012.

It's not about Russia, it's most likely about this faggot.

clintons did it

There was some leaked info that Putin recommended Tusk to take another plane to Russia rather than to fly with the government in that plane.

didn't wikileaks have an email pretty much outlining Hillary did it?

I mean normies and the left will say it's just a joke, but come on, joking about leaders of state killing eachother is bull

youtube.com/watch?v=k5Uj26rxFTw

>again
Lol, nigga, don't be so naive.

"They tried to prove their theories, in one instance, by boiling sausages and noting that the split along the length of a cooked sausage matched a gash in the plane’s fuselage, indicating that high heat was involved."

The whole thing is Sup Forums on a government level.

>we could have done something wrong and bad but you should not try and look into it

Kek. Russians.

because putin knew poland cannot into fog

So he just told the worst fucking pole on the earth not to get killed so everyone except for him will die?

yes, this is all different versions of me arguing with myself to motivate myself to investigate, and also discourage myself from investigating.

>we can't admit that our president was an arrogant fuck who was interfering with pilot's job
>we will continue to look into this case untill we can find ANYTHING, anything, eventhe little piece of evidence that would allow us to put blame on Russia and feel good about ourselves in the end

if you can't see shit you depend on the airport crew, and expect them to not speak lies.

hahaha... when it comes to shitty conspiracy theories poles are even more retarded than muslims...

jesus...
> putin told tusk not to use that plane...
> putin told tusk
> putin

all your bullshit can be reduced to putin or russia...
grow the fuck up poland...

I think it was a Stratfor email

any proof for such claims, borys?
the last time i've checked the committee that investigated the crash got disbanded by Putin himself and the director of MAK fled the country.

Here is what happens. Putin wanted to humiliate Poland by making the President come to late to the cermony. Made sure that the plane would land at the airport at time with heavy mist in the hope that they had to redirect and find another place to land.

Polish President stubborn as fuck and orders the pilot to land. Pilot unexperienced and old as shit plane landing at an old unmaintained soviet airport. Disaster happens.

End of story

yeah no... if guests like a president don't make it in time usaually the cermony will be shifted..

so no ur bullshit makes no sense at all.

The results of investigations were not welcomed by your side and you pressured people demanding your version of the story from the independent group so people gave up on this. And now you say - "See? what a mess, thats a total proof. There something up with that". Well you fucking made that mess.

Yes Mohammed, because its no big deal to celebrate a massacre on the day it happened, you allahloving merkelsniffin schweinhound

they wouldn't have landed days later but hours you muslim fucktard...