Explain yourself Germany. England had Brexit, we have Trump, what do you have other than muslim cock...

Explain yourself Germany. England had Brexit, we have Trump, what do you have other than muslim cock? Hitler is crying his eyes out right now

who cares

Nationalism is the devil! Just spread your borders wide open for that Islamic cock, take it nice and deep.

Fake, OP is a fag

>germans

There are no germans anymore...they are all rape-babies

The remaining 16% vote afd or npd...it is that simple

Hitler was a total cuck when it came to Islam.
He even said that he prefered Islam because of its bellicose nature.
But stormweenies dont want to hear about this of course.

This, nobody was allowed to refuse

I don't recall Hitler inviting muslims to gang rape his white women

it is not in Germany. kids are dutch in photo

We have still +90% whites in our country

fake and gay, bannon, you fat fascist faggot

That's fake as fuck.

Divide and conquer :^)

shut up, Brussels is full of Arabs!

Muslims breed like rabbits. Your women are mixing with them and your country imports more every year. You are fucked

>IT'S FAKE GUYS, DON'T WORRY ABOUT MUSLIMS THEY ARE GOOD! ALL BAD NEWS ABOUT MUSLIMS IS FAKE!!!

not after pajeet is done with your country

why do you think Germany is pissed off with Britain leaving the EU?

We were all like "yeah, hey, merkel, let a few million wogs in. So merkel lets em in, and a few months later Farages face is laughing in all the media and Britain is saying "she fuckin did it what a loony, bye germany ya fucking dumb sack of shit

"Those quotes are taken out of context".
"The jews are the real problem, not the sandniggers"
I see a pattern here.

>being this retarded

No one said that Muslims are good.

Your photo is still fake af.

Kys

Ok gypsy, you are as bad as them

Huh? David CamCam fucked a ham, was staunchly against the ficki ficki, he told Merkel to stop. Merkel needed her fanny crust nibbled on by hordes of sand durkas.

In my opinion Islam is the best religion for politicians to control the people. Because unlike in the west where we have the idea that church and state are two separate things, Islam is a religion and political philosophy at the same time. For christians faith is god =/= faith in the state, but for muslims the exact opposite is the case. For this reason I feel that muslims are the "chosen people" of the political elite; they are the most easily controlled.

source?

cheap and nast bait