Why are Millennials so salty about Trump winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he'll create jobs and they have to go to work

This is a massive media campaign from soros. Thats it. Hundred of people protested in Tempe Az. 161,719 people registered in Tempe. Less than 1% is protesting. Media is blowing it up.

Typical Millenials

im not

because even tears of joy are salty

I lifetime of Hollywood conditioning us combined with wedge politics from either side

because he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE

Because the only way the US a progressive country is if they elect anything other than a white male.

>half the country voted for Cunt
>somehow the entire country is at fault
>the difference between a progressive and open-minded utopia and a racist, patriarchal fascist superpower was a few thousand votes in key places

Because they've never lost without getting a trophy before

this is what happens when a generation of participation trophies lose for the first time.

Because it's either their first election or it's the first they've lost.

They're also caught in this world were they have debt piling up from student loans and they initially supported Bernie because of his alleged stance on socialized education. Then Bernie endorsed Hillary so they fell in line with her.

Don't worry, they'll grow up and realize they've been lied to. We all go through that phase.

because they are the youngest and most easily influenced by propaganda.

The media lied to them and they believed them (even after the dnc leaks) for 1,5 years that trump is hitler and cant win against the YAAS QUEEEN (fuck you neofags) ... guess what.. the media lied and theyare literally losing their minds because "it cant be true we are the smart and educated ones!"
For constantly proclaiming "we are the educated ones" they are pretty stupid -_-°

excuse you but the proper term is millenio or millenio's

Well it's proved.
The media, the political elite, the celebrities, the polls, the statistical analysis, the leaders of political opinion and many others. Are nor as important or as followed as the elite think they are. Once the young leave school or college, the indoctrination starts to wear off. So they are scared. The indoctrinated are being waved like a stick in defence of the elites.

FB is BP

>Millennial thread
>doesn't post that girl who looks like tracer

Despite all the "work" done on this board, millenials overwhelmingly voted HRC. HRC WON POPULAR VOTE! Not like this isnt the third time this century that republicans win the white house while losing the popular vote.

because they didnt want him to win
pretty obvious if you think about it, dummy

>impying at least 50% of Sup Forums aren't millenials

nah I have a bunch of friends from high school on facebook with their jimmies in a twist and in pure panic mode

The MSM really did a number on people that don't know shit about politics

because of her epic memes: youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

because they donated their 100$ of life savings to bernie who had it rigged against him and had 0% chance of winning the primary

so they wasted their money and lost the election and think that the new president is literally hitler and the complete polar opposite of SJW ideology

Why can't republicans win the popular vote?

3 million illegals voted, dead people voted, and there are also counties notorious for voter fraud.

If electoral fraud were wiped out, the Dems would never win another election again. And probably half the Dem presidents in the past century would have an asterisk next to their name in history textbooks.

*Illegitimate due to voter fraud

Because anywhere the Dems control, they turn it into a corrupt shithole.

Aside from actively engaging in vote manipulation, they actively engage in demographic manipulation too, destroying the country's culture and the jobs of the working class by importing voters.

Goddamnit. I need to stop naming all the files the same thing.

TFW, bernie buys his 3rd house with your loan money lol

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

Because he's racist n sheeit

>Aside from actively engaging in vote manipulation, they actively engage in demographic manipulation too, destroying the country's culture and the jobs of the working class by importing voters.

> implying Republicans never manipulate votes (Florida 2000) or gerrymander districts (corruption)

Are the riots still going? How long can they keep it up?

Wait republicans don't use strategies that involve vote manipulation (gerrymandering, etc.), voter suppression (closing or limiting early voting polling places in NC and OH), crony capitalism (Scott Walker), corruption (Kathy Harris taking donations from the Don to not investigate trump u), because there is a thing called the southern strategy. You can't whitewash your own ideology to justify doing more of the same.

Before you mention the stick in my eye, please remove the log from your own.

As a millennial, I completely unironically expected this to be preceded by "excuse me but I self-identify as a 'millenio', not as 'millenial'. Check your privilege, you bigot".

This is how bad most of my generation is and they are completely insufferable right now.

I forgot about cross-check. How is an undocumented immigrants supposed to register to vote? People get caught for voting fraud, get charged and go to jail (lady who voted trump twice to counteract voting fraud). Yeah you're dead uncle might still be registered to vote, but is he going to be voting any time soon?

Cross check is real, and it's a 'secret list of CITIZENS registered to vote, are most often people of color, that may have the same last name as someone else from another state, registered to vote in that state. Because these names exist on this very partisan republican list, these 4 million votes automatically are invalidated without notifying the individual voters.

Because its their future, not some ignorant rednecks.

im a millennial, although an older one, I love trump.

it's mostly 90s kids that are fucked in the head that believe in "safe space" culture. they live in a bubble and cant handle when someone challenges their views.

>8 years of Obama gibsmedat on social issues
They will finally grow up in the real world

> You can't whitewash your own ideology to justify doing more of the same.
We can and we will faggot, especially when all you do is throw out a bunch of buzzwords to justify yours.

Most white millenials voted Trump.

>no citation
Hardly, most of them voted Hillary.
Milenials don't fall into the 50k+ a year range.

They hate themselves deep down and are jealous of his success?

Because, like the rest of our life, we are going to inherent the mess.

Damn right

what if I told you millennials arent just 18 year olds?

there was only a tiny difference in millennial support

Okay, but all your whitewashing is a hoodie. Best recognize.

You ever told a baby that he can't have the toy for his own safety, but he really wants that toy.
And instead give him a yo-yo which is pretty awesome, but he kept hearing from his friends(who are the same age) that it sucks.
Yeah kinda like that

Can't tell it try hard or total fail.

I love when this happens

because they are brainwashed stupid fucking assholes who only hold petty shit the media lied about against him.

>HE WUZ RACIST
>OMG HE TREATED WIMMINZ LIEK SHIT
>HE IZ ANTI GAY

none of that is true. it was just stupid banter and the normies think it matters because of brainwashing identity politics from Bernie and Hillary even though the most pressing issues of the US are actually the several trillion US Dollar debt, creating more jobs and making the economy flourish locally and not in China. And since Trump is a pragmatist who also has a lot of foresight and insight about financial disasters that he was able to call out before they even happened, he'll make a great president.

Eh tried my best

>Utopia
>Fascist
>America is a democracy

Reasons the left lost

>muh college loan debt
>muh affirmative action
>muh pro choice
>muh welfare
>muh first female president

identity politics did them in and they want to do it more

He doesn't care about their feelings

A bunch of children who always grew up unpunished, given participation medals, and never knowing the painful yet still comforting sting of failure and losing, has just lost big time nation wide.

> be me

>enter wow discord channel

> filled with millenial assholes

> tell them trump will win because nobody will vore for hillary

> silence like they think it's bullshit

who is laughing now.

>fascist

same reason people freaked out when Bush won, twice.
same reason people freaked out when Obama won, twice.

Is the woman in the black/red shirt real?

no, lady gaga isn't real

They get paid $15/hour to protest.
It is their job.

>white
>male
>rich
>says mean things
>doesnt give a shit
>literally hitler

I meant to say if she actually wore that

Until Thanksgiving most likely, after that it's less rioting and more getting ready for Christmas.

cause they are stupid and swallow the msm and comedians tell them

>nobody will vore for hillary

Yes, there was controversy over her "Michael Jackson" (also a naziboo) outfit

>but is he going to be voting any time soon?
Yes, that's how voter fraud works

That's why Trump won over Ted.
Drain. The. Swamp.

sure, if there wasn't an electoral college, trump would have just rallied in different places and won the popular vote instead

they feel like when they voted they didnt even matter

the problem is it was a very tight race

and now they feel the same way people in the midwest have felt for years.

At least half of this board is made up of millennials, we're the ones who memed him into office. knock it off with this retarded millennials are lefty liberal hillary supporters its all bullshit

Because if it were up to younger generations he'd have had only 37% of the votes, so they feel they've been dictated by oldies and crap.
Though honestly just more of them should've turned up to vote.

>The generation that's told everyone wins just by taking part and when you side with the establishment you're always going to win anyway
>People surprised when they don't know how to lose even after they sided with the establishment

It shows, amongst other things, that common sense isn't completely dead and is more important than (((education))).
What they didn't realise, that no one seems to realise, is that every once in a while a man who's his own will come along and shake the very foundations of the establishment because he can't be bought, sold or traded purely because they believe in something more important. Hitler was one (we know how that ended) and JFK was another (probably the last one we had in truth) there's been others obviously like Enoch Powell, but he was never in a leading position as PM or anything so he didn't hold the same kind of power over a nation as Hitler or JFK did so you can't really include them. Trump knows this and that's exactly why he chose Pence as VP. JFK chose LBJ, who was such a huge traitorous piece of shit, that he might as well have shot JFK himself. Trump knows that if, God forbid, he suffered the same fate as JFK the people responsible will end up with someone who makes Trump look like Trudeau and not the reverse like JFK and LBJ were.
Trump is 80 moves ahead of these buffoons and always will be, they're still trying to figure out which direction the bishop moves and Trump has had them in checkmate since 2001.

Myself and many friends are technically millennials and we're thrilled Hillary lost.

Of the 6 millennials that I know their vote, 4 of them supported Trump over Hillary. Not all millennials are horrible, it's just that most of the good ones aren't vocal and constantly whining so you don't notice them.

because unlike in their childhood, not everything in the world goes the way they want. Some people have to live for almost 30 years before facing this "unpleasant" but essential part of life.
Apparently for most of those crybabies, your election result was their first such experience in life.

Most people that use this site are millenials.