Liberal media in (((Toronto))) declares having a political opinion racist

Liberal media in (((Toronto))) declares having a political opinion racist.

google.ca/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/news/gta/2016/11/14/signs-in-toronto-urge-white-people-to-join-alt-right.html?client=ms-android-rogers-ca

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3850386?client=ms-android-rogers-ca
m.torontosun.com/2016/11/14/posters-urge-white-people-in-toronto-to-join-movement
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
youtube.com/watch?v=l26YmZOjqIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

“I was absolutely floored,” Cuck said. He tweeted photo of the poster, saying he was “disgusted by racists empowered by (Donald Trump).”

The signs were quickly denounced on social media by many, while others questioned whether the poster was racist, in some cases citing free speech.

Ward 31 councilor Janet Davis was notified of the sign and said city staff would be removing the posters.

“This hate is unacceptable in our city,” Davis tweeted. “Staff are removing the posters immediately and investigating who is responsible.”

Print more of them

also funny how this is INSTANTLY labeled as "hate" even thought there's zero evidence or indication of it.

It's just sort of stamped on to this "hey leftists cucks since you're completely incapable of thinking for yourself we are going to point out that this here is promoting hatred and racism because we say so lol"

google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3850386?client=ms-android-rogers-ca

>Print more of them

This.

Mine the salt and hurt the butts.

ya the police were hesitate to take them down because there is nothing inciting hate about them

What the fuck is hateful about them

i planned on it

m.torontosun.com/2016/11/14/posters-urge-white-people-in-toronto-to-join-movement

Good lad.

This stuff is so fun to do. I wish you many cheeky giggles canabro.

Remember to edit the new prints to have "NO, THIS MESSAGE DOESN'T PROMOTE HATRED OR RACISM, BIGOTRY IS THE WEAPON OF THE LEFTISTS"

Anyone got the original image?

I'm guessing the guy who did it is a Sup Forumsack

I will be printing more of these and posting them everywhere. I'll be sure to include the Finn's comment on them.

REMINDER THAT MOST COLOR PRINTERS WILL INCLUDE TRACKING DOTS THAT ALLOW YOU TO BE TRACED

eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

Good call.
It's good to have a person who specializes living in the most surveillance-filled police state this side of the iron curtain.

the uncucking of canada begins

Yikes.

We're all becoming experts on living in the surveillance state

*waves to the boys in Cheltenham*

this was my plan. edit it to something like
"sick of being labeled a:
racist
sexist
islamophobe
transphobe
homophobe

for having a different opinion?
Help us change that by joining the alt-right.
Because having an opinion shouldn't be a hate crime."

Ask your leftie friends to point out the specific part of the ad that counts as "hate speech"
post results

I wanted to go out posterizing last night but had to be up at 6 for slavery. I envy the NEET. This Friday is when I join in. Can't wait desu.

i have some money i can print at home

>leftie friends
>friends
hmm

It began on the supermoon. Not a coincidence. The meme winds blow strong.

>this trips of truth
i have no left friends i redpill them

Canadian public radio was discussing these posters this morning. The guest said that he didn't read the poster except 'alt-right'. That's enough for most people.

Maybe it would be better not to include that then.

You want people to read as much as possible before their liberal gag reflex kicks in.

Saying "I'm not racist" puts you on the defensive. It turns the whole thing into a debate over whether or not you're racist, at which point you've already lost. Better to question why people feel the need to silence debate instead of answering the questions posed.

Kek.

I'd you even mention it might be possible to have a differing opinion is"hate'".

Hate=bad is a platitude that can't lay forever though.

After the day of the rake will come winter. And after winters whiteness the leaf will grow again pure and green.

Sheeeeit

Guess you could always draw them yourself, there's not a whole lot of text there.

Or you could just do it in an internet cafe

they absolutely didn't. That's the funny thing about this. Our EXTREMELY vague hate speech laws, which violate our charter rights (but don't worry about that) necessitate it identifies an identifiable group.

Implying a group would enjoy your flyer doesn't exclude anyone and it sure as fuck doesn't target anyone, especially any group specific.

"non-whites" is too broad.

But don't interrupt our leftist media who thinks they're speaking for all of us. Their Toronto agendas are obvious and all they are doing is pushing whites to see how despised they really are within media culture. Anything pro-white is hate speech, how can you spin that?

This is a great way to red-pill normies to show them how thinly veiled the (((media's))) contempt for them is, barely under the surface.

What does it say about journalists when the insinuation of whites self-identifying with a movement via a vague fucking poster is considered hateful. They're beginning to lose the culture war, even in this land of apathy and appeasement.

They're canadians, majority of them are leftists. They aren't the smartest and simple rebuttal like what I wrote is a hit below the belt for them.

You should be safe with any black and white printer.

Or photocopier copies (I think).

Search printer-name and "tracking dots" to check, preferably on DuckDuckGo using Tor browser.

prego

You can thank the media for promoting this poster.

Lel, my bad

I meant the original OP flier

>Or you could just do it in an internet cafe

Your session will be logged, there'll be CCTV of you on the premises and staff/customers will see you doing it. Better to buy a cheap black-and-white printer anonymously online and use that.

fucking CBC.

>let's talk about a 100 word flyer
>here's expert X
>I didn't read it LOL who cares tho amirite? whites are all racists

this.

better yet use cash & off craigslist. private sale for private deeds

If it's great then put up more of them.
I'm sure kikes won't false flag it

>buying something anonymously online

Credit card m8

Could probably pick up a cheap one in person somewhere

truth on post, us whites will take back our soil.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

How is this hate speech in ANY way?
What single line of that could possibly construed as hate speech? wtf

Fuck hiding, be a martyr for the cause like pic related

the internet will send you lots of shekels for legal and to piss off fags

In that case put your name and address on the thing.

But I don't want Sup Forumsacks getting into trouble they aren't planning for.

Just reminder that printers have secret indentifers on them. So if you are going to do this, buy a used printer and make sure they purchase cant link itself to you.

At the end of the day, it doesn't especially matter - anybody can do this and attach whatever message they want. But beyond what I already wrote,

>BIGOTRY IS THE WEAPON OF THE LEFTISTS

For modern liberals, certain facts are held to be self-evident; the sky is blue, water is wet and anybody to the right of them is a bigot. What you wrote will be automatically laughed at and dismissed, without ever making it through to the part of the brain that deals with rational thought. It's like submitting a CV written in crayon.

On othe other hand, something like

>Hey, person removing this sign: Why are you shutting down speech you disagree with? Why are you scared of debate? Why don't you want the people to see this?

The wording needs work, but you have to imply they're being authoritarian and 1984-ish (without explicitly referencing 1984, because that's played out beyond belief) and they're trying to supress some secret truth the silent majority is waiting to hear. Draw a line between them and the people. Make them reinforce what you're saying with every poster they tear down.

>Toronto city staff and police are investigating
Investigating what?

>be a martyr for the cause

"Man kicked out of uni for publishing racist flyers" isn't exactly what I consider martyrdom.

>majority are leftists

top kek my friend

Not self-flagellating as a white person is a hate crime.

Wrong-think

I feel like doing this myself and taking them to liberal utopias here in Sydney

The amount of butthurt it would cause at sydney uni or Newtown would be astonishing

What else is needed / needs to be changed

Take out the bottom disclaimer.

DON'T APOLOGIZE. Learn from Trump. If you apologize for your beliefs to SJWs, you're fucked.

It's not an apology, it's to wrap it all up and make people think about the stupid double standards

The link to alt-right sites?
The original had that, so you could learn more about the alt-right.
See also maybe add something like

The bottom line doesn't work. Yeah, it's correct, but liberals have effectively been brainwashed to shut it out. It also clashes with the "right to offend" that underpins a lot of right-wing discourse.

I'd also make the "hey" a bit larger

It was probably put there by the (((media))) for another CBC tale of virtue.

Based leaf

making sure he doesn't own guns. If he does they'll cite him for unsafe storage regardless of how they're s stored and take them away.

>Toronto Police spokesperson Victor Kwong said police have received many reports about the signs and have taken them down

>"This report will be furthered to see whether or not it is a crime or not," Kwong said. "We’re looking into it"

So, do they go round putting them all back up once it turns out no laws have been broken?

immigration will never stop you can't stop it maybe replace it with importing refugees or just down right getting rid of it

/x/ is not our gf anymore tho
not for years

How's this

Not enough aesthetic. Should have put some leaf flags on it or something

Perfect, saved

I was trying to think of something to put in the empty space beneath "join the alt-right" but couldn't come up with anything fitting

>no vox populi
>no heartiste

add in "Help make a change" before join the alt-right

I can see how it looks cucked, but I'm fine with it. It'll resonate with white normies (hopefully) The poster is for them. SJWs couldn't give a fuck less if it was there or not.

Why are you being blamed for something your great-great grandfather did?

Keep putting them up. I'm not even a white nationalist, I just want to see what kind of Orwellian tactics people start to float in order to put a stop to the serial biller.

Breitbart please

Also instead of saying "join the alt-right", I would say
"let's have a reasonable discussion"

The original was fine. Fuck "alt right". It's just another label. You're feeding liberals. Don't embrace alt right.

Flag edition, also .png format.

I have no friends left I redpill them.

I just read about this in the Sun. In a city where nigs shoot and stab people every fucking night, this made it to the 5th page. ..

>Questioning when immigration will stop?

Nope. I know it's never going to stop. Thanks to Justin, Mexicans can now come here without a visa. With Trump in the Whitehouse, we're going to see an influx of Mexicans. And the refugees--oh, the refugees--we can't get enough, it seems. We've got hundreds of thousands per year coming in now. And as if repurposed Mexican illegal aliens from America and a torrent of Muslims wasn't enough, we apparently are going to "substantially increase" immigration across the board to fill our "labour needs". No, I don't have any questions about immigration.

NO NO NO NO NO

Link to reddit instead. Put reddit's politics, worldnews, and news subreddits. Add in HuffPo, salon, and politico.

Confuse the leftists and police pigs.

This. Take away as much of the left's ammunition you can.

Nah. Go on the offensive. You're still in a mind set where you have to explain yourself to the left.

"tired of being called racist should be the second bullet point" (flows better)

As a marketer, it's best to ease people in - then slowly build them up to gassing the jooz

It's a satire poster.

If this isnt racist, why isnt start with...
>Hey Person
Why is it that only white people should be upset with these things if this isnt a racist attitude? Jesus Christ, are you fucks this fucking clueless or are you just pretending to be?

It's not so much about the left. It's about normies. You might as well say "join the neo nazis". You're pretty much forcing them to join an unofficial political label that has already been demonized. Leaving alt right out of it is perfect. Just let them think about the words.

why did u save my fucking gif? my gf sent me that u fuckign cunt IT WAS NOT MEANT FOR YOU

Those are good points actually. You don't see countries in Africa pushing for white people to immigrate and have higher representation in jobs and politics.

Also, what part of celbrating ones heritage is labeled as racist? As a greek american, I celebrate my heritage all the time without anything like that...

youtube.com/watch?v=l26YmZOjqIw

>hate

No, don't shill for any of that shit, media has already smeared the Alt-Right and normalfags will draw an immediate negative tie between everything your saying and racism. Do something like "Don't let yourself be labeled a racist, a sexist, or an "islamophobe" simply because you have a different opinion, stand up for yourself!"

Can you post a JPG of it so I can do the same?

Graphic design is harder than it looks. The "busier" your design is, the more likely it'll come across as tacky, and the less likely people will focus on your message. Remember: these things are designed to grab the attention of passers-by. Less is more. We need to distil this thing down so much it's basically a pictogram.

If anything, even bullet-point lists are too much. Go for absolute minimalism, something like:

>SLOGAN
>website.com

Where the slogan is one of the bullet points and the website is one of the approved alt-right sites. Print of a bunch of different combinations and post them around town. Pic related is a very quick mockup, I haven't put any thought into font, size/placing, colour inversion etc.

(It'd also be worth printing some 'full' versions with the complete list of slogans/websites for people whose interest has been piqued)

just made this on my phone wut u think?

Why do they call it "hate literature"?

Try being German and celebrating all the achievements your ancestors made without someone calling you a nazi sympathizer.

Worst possible choice, enjoy being depicted as a neo nazi

The idea is very good though