Why are catholics so shit?

Why are catholics so shit?

>México.

They are doing a reconquista.

they're often pedophiles and those can be blackmailed by jews

Cherry-picking is what Liberals do.

It's lapsed Catholics desire. If you take Catholicism seriously you cannot support abortion or any candidate that supports it. Joe Biden, Tim Kaine and other pro-death Catholics need to do a lot of soul searching

because you are a heretic

Nice meme

those aren't real catholics

they only do that for political purposes

Enjoy your gay bishops and womyn """clergy"""

Anglo Culture + Catholicism is the best recipe for civilization

prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

>no true catholic

There is no Anglosphere, stop trying to meme it into existence

you just got your Brexit, dont give my country another big brother to tag along with.

This. Catholic principles are in their very nature conservative but the elites of the religion have become communist trash because it has been popular to be so. The last pope was based while the current one is a marxist.

>Cucktholicism

>Cuckbeqistan
Against le firing squad wall you le go!

This, your point is shit OP, and I'm not even Catholic.

hypocrites and child rapists

IT JUST GETS WORSE

They're the original globalists, duh.
I mean what's the difference between a jew and a catholic?
A jew just likes HIS money, whereas the catholic will fucking bleed everyone dry.

Fucking bullshit, that cunt's a jew, he's worn that funny hat many times

AND WORSE

Protestants are literal shit, especially Southern Baptists.

I wonder if you can guess what religion these fine lads adhere to?

Holy shit you mean the pope is humble and loves as Christ loved? Wow really makes me think

>look up Clinton's faith
>Triggered in part by the death of her father in April 1993, Hillary Clinton publicly sought to find a synthesis of Methodist teachings, liberal religious political philosophy, and Tikkun editor Michael Lerner's "politics of meaning" to overcome what she saw as America's "sleeping sickness of the soul"; that would lead to a willingness "to remold society by redefining what it means to be a human being in the twentieth century, moving into a new millennium."

Whatever the fuck that even means, it can't be good.

Excuse me?

Dude, JFK might have made some bankers mad, but he totally fucked over Cali with spics forever.

Weed man is a heretic.
Don't know why Blair became a catholic.
Mexico has some weird cults.

I mean (((Lerner))).
There's a fucking Lerner at the root of all problems these days.

Most if not all cardinals and bishops are 100x more conservative than your average person. Most people would even call the pope a bigot if they knew his honest beliefs. He's against woman clergy, gay marriage and by default thinks Islam is a false religion

>le whore of Babylon meme

Daily reminder Sup Forums is a Protestant board

But can you really dispute it?

doesn't have a mental disorder bar you from joining/staying in the military?

You realize that shitters like Mcginty and Trudeau are why alot of Catholics are ready for another schism, right?

Checkmate cathlolicks

>his country's leader believes in sky fairies

Pence used to be a Catholic until he saw the light and converted to christianity.

Really? What is he now?

Evangelical. That's all atleast what Google told me.

He is Protestant Catholic actually.
He just become Protestant mostly because of Republican.

Just gonna leave this here. Post some protestant churches fags.

sadly the jew part is true

And I'm white African American

elon musk?

That mean you just a half-breed that all.
Same for Pence religion.

>building big things makes you a better Christian
Hmmmm sounds awfully close to a deadly sin. You have to go back martinez.

Look at this pirate
Look at him and try not to vomit in disgust.

If it wasn't for nelson the crook and their even more crooked queen they wouldn't be around today

Kek

Catholicism is the most aesthetic religion. You're just butthurt.

>Trudeau
>Supports abortion
>Catholic

Catholics are the only ones holding the line for Christendom in Europe, France in particular.

says who

>muh aesthetics

Proud roman catholic, baptized with water from the jordan reporting in.

Religion is manmade to control. Doesnt change the fact that god exists and is our only way to transcend.

Tim Kaine and Trudeau are not real cathics they are Freemasons

And Trump is not a Catholic he is Presbyterian Christian.

Legend.

Why are catholics so shit wake the fuck up man

You can correlate every-single-evil in the world with the rise of atheism and protestantism

Catholicism in the present day sucks, it has become a shadow of what it's meant to be. But at least it's still better than being a mormon or a jehova's witness.

The whole pedophile thing was because the Soviet Union entered a bunch of communist and pedophiles into the Catholic Church

Google Bella Dodd
Google aa-1025

Hitler hated Catholicism and wanted to replace it with some made up Nazi religion.

Le meme cathocucks are fucking retarded

ftfy

>Trudeau
>catholic
Calice I'm glad my family left Quebec. My poor Grandfathers must be spinning in their graves.

How are JW bad ? They adhere to bible fairly strictly, they are on the ball about christ not being crucified on a cross or trinity doctrine which isaac newton was studying

catholic here

the current pope is a fucking tool and dangerous to christianism

end

im pretty sure hitler was a catholic, and while they did promote this "positive christianity" thing that focuses on the evils of der juden you could worship whatever and however you wanted

Threadly reminder that one of the most based US politicians who paved the way for Trump is a Roman Catholic.

No hitler was a christian cathocucks hated the nazi party

The major Catholic Church in my county openly preaches about "reproductive rights"

My brother in law who is a priest is shunned because he is pro-life, his church actually went above his head to complain about him not supporting "reproductive rights" and he was reprimanded

Catholicism is dead, completely dead

"Hitler attempted to create a unified Protestant Reich Church from Germany's 28 existing Protestant churches. The plan failed, and was resisted by the Confessing Church. Persecution of the Catholic Church in Germany followed the Nazi takeover. Hitler moved quickly to eliminate Political Catholicism."

>muh decadence

you should know better

>muh Catholics are not Christian meme
Are you an Anglo by chance? Never heard such bullshit from continental Protestants.

HAHAHAHHAAHA STINY CATHIKEK WITH SHIT COUNTRY AND 4 FEET TALL. HAHAHHA EVERY CATHOLIKEK COUNTRY IS DOGSHIT, UR POPE IS A LITERAL KEK AND YOU ALL HAVE BROWN SKIN, STINKY AND ARE SUBHUMANS.

KILL
YOURSELF

*slurp*
>so sorry about the crusades
*smack*
>so sorry

Trump will be a polluter of the atmosphere

Catholicism is literally a Roman Pagan tainted version of Christianity.

The whole point of protestantism was to combat the corruption of the catholic church, they could build stuff like that when people had to pay for every sin

are you implying jfk was good?

This.

Cross is never mentioned in bible, when is Dec 25 origin? Trinity and eternal soul is not mentioned in bible

That goes against everything the Church teaches desu. Even the Pope doesn't go that far, and he is still pissing everyone off.

>Lesbian female bishops
I can understand why most of you nordcucks would rather LARP as Pagans.

>this is a bad thing

The Church of England is just Catholicism without the pope. Presbyterianism on the other hand is a part of true protestantism as per Luther and Calvin.

I'm going to assume you're either one or have never realized their whole doctrine is a copy paste of catholicism with extra secretism. They literally make the low tier JW work for them for free (as a soet of pyramid scheme). I've spoken to a couple of their pastors and they can't discuss the bible for shit, they can only recite it word for word. They openly deny medical treatment to their people and don't even know a catholic pope was the one who gathered all the stuff in the bible and made it into a single book (which they later mutilated).

Fact: only banananiggers, slavniggers, degoses and general browns are catholics. Every single country where they hold the majority are shit. Pooland, mexico, italy, spain, all of south america, philippines and it goes on. Show me a single catholic country which has a better standard of living than a protestant one.

You cannot (:

Protestantism is for whites only.

Cross is never mentioned in the bible?
Are you sure? because i'm pretty sure it is described properly. And it's even mentioned Jesus is going to be crucified.

It's mainly due to the systematic oppression by Protestants you privileged piece of shit.

>catholic education

catholicism is just another form of satanic jewry

easily confirmed by casual investigation

>The Cuban Missile Crisis

the entire subject of Psalm 22 is a crucifixion, specifically the crucifixion of Jesus

it was written many centuries before the Roman empire existed

>Let's combat the corruption of the Church!
>Divide Europe while the Ottomans are at the gates
>Spread cancerous individualism
>Question divine authority
>Invent ((Protestant work ethic))
>Legalize usury
>Have a war which devastates half of Germany
>Attack and loot Catholic countries and destroy their Churches

But at least the Catholic church stopped selling indulgences.

Daily reminder that catholics shit up christianity by adopting a lot of pagan customs and beliefs.
>muh mary
>muh saints
Fuck off lads, the only one who can intervene for you is Christ, and anything else is heresy.

>since 2007
user...

I was talking about John 19.

>Completely forbidden to support in any way the acts of abortion, homosexuality, promiscuity, etc.
>Supports all these things.
>"lol y u say not reel catlik????¿¿????"
Immediately end your life.

>Show me a single catholic country which has a better standard of living than a protestant one.
Austria
Bavaria is the richest region in Germany
France is still one of the strongest countries in Europe but they are cucked since their revolution

Also Estonia and Latvia are Protestant countries and are relatively shit.

Lol J P II was better

It never says that we should use the cross as a symbol , even jesus hangs on one in every catholic church, just assuming that god is oke with that is nuts

Catholicism was proto-globalism but with popes at the helm instead of bankers, George Soros and the like.