EARTHQUAKES

I have no clue about earthquakes, is this really a normal week in California / Alaska?

Other urls found in this thread:

ktla.com/2016/10/31/another-series-of-small-earthquakes-hit-near-salton-sea-second-swarm-in-two-months/
hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains."

is that near yellowstone?????

Retard

He's not from our land. Calm down user

Funny thing: No one claimed to be the messiah, yet. Not even multiple persons.

Yeah.

Everything's fine. Stop worrying.

Next he will be freaked out by tornadoes in the Midwest

Only source I found for the topic is
ktla.com/2016/10/31/another-series-of-small-earthquakes-hit-near-salton-sea-second-swarm-in-two-months/

>vague shit
jesus couldve been a little more specific

Yes. Check this link. scroll down to earthquakes. Looks like that daily. hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

there is no specific order if you re-read it.

Ring of fire

HA HA JOKES ON YOU!
100% EARTHQUAKE FREE
100% LAVA FREE
AUSTRALIA YES

Cali-fag here. Yeah is par for the course in CA. 2.0 - 3.0 quakes are small time and we get them pretty much monthly, shit only gets real once you start to get 6.0 or above.

>STRAYA
>OH SO STABLE LAND
>NOTHING HAPPENS HERE
>BILLION YEAR OLD DIRT YES
>NO COWS ON PILLARS
>NO RAILWAYS LINES SLAPPING CUNTS
>NO CRUSHED DIPLOMATS
>FUCK NZ

Fucking hell where's my god damn 8.0?!?

I want Cali to secede from the union at the same time a massive quake destroys all of SoCal and SF.

But then you have to pay billions in foreign aid. What needs to happen is that the coast just cracks off and slips under the waters, leaving no survivors needing help.

I wish texas and cali would leave. Texas would be great again(tm) if left to its own devices