If Hillary had lost the popular vote, what would liberals be bitching about?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797843232436748288
infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this country is full of racist sexist misogynist rape-enabling child-molesting shitlords

so nothing really

They aren't liberals, they are straight up communists now. They want redistribution of wealth and goods, and they are protesting our constitutional republic.

Hillary lost the popular vote

(((media))) refuses to report it to fuel riots

About the conservatives that are rioting and protesting a Hillary Presidency, and then being smug about it on Twitter and Facebook.

>this election proves the need for reformations in our democracy
>how could a many different isms white man be allowed to run for president???
>we need to have laws in effect to remove any potential violators to our democracy
>political reform
>political reform now

>Hillary loses popular vote
>Wins Electoral College
>What's the matter, Drumpftards? Got a problem with our Republic?

Yeah, we know what they were going to do if she won, that's no secret. Hell, they are doing it anyway. Get outta here.

They'd be jumping down Comey's throat, blaming whites, blaming latinos for voting 30% for him, blaming 3rd parties, basically everybody except their candidate.

They would be going after the racist drumpf voters and murdering them because the media has been scapegoating them for as racist extremists for the past year.

tl;dr white genocide

She did

>Hillary lost the popular vote

Nope

I dont think the popular vote count is final yet until after the canvassing process

Oh my god fuck off.

I'm 25 and in a deep blue state, and have never voted before this election. Makes me glad that my vote may actually doing towards, insignificant as it may be.

They are crybullies they dont need a reason.

Thanks adrev for covering my screen! Fucking gook moot

Fucking worst girl.

That democracy was hijacked by the majority.

exactly the same "not my president" agenda, nothing besides the >muh popular vote would change at all

NOT MY PRESIDENT

Kill yourself NEET.

>The Democrats didn't win so it isn't democratic by definition!

She did loss the popular vote 4 mill illegals voted 4 her they don't count she lost bad

reminder that 3 million illegals took part in the election. the probably all voted republican ;^)
twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797843232436748288

>If Hillary had lost the popular vote, what would liberals be bitching about?
>If Hillary had lost
>had

She LOST it.

JOIN THE NEW MOVEMENT

WE ARE TURN LEFT

Everything that they're currently bitching about. The popular vote is irrelevant and just an add-on

What about when everyone finds out Hillary supporters committed voter fraud? What will they bitch about then?

What an incoherent post. But you seem complacent so good for you.

Not a source

They'd say the election was rigged.
Typical progressive tactic to take your own methodology and blame your opponent

The weak should fear the strong

The US has 2 different votes. The popular one (Which Hillary """"""won""""""), and the electoral vote (which Trump won).

Asuka a shit

There's a lawsuit showing that about 3 million illegals voted for her.

If they win their case then trump actually did win the popular vote.

I mean, after all states were counted, Hilldawg actually won the popular vote. I'm not saying all mainstream forms of media weren't helping her get there, but you can't just deny that she won it by hundreds of thousands.

Nothing they'd just screech like howler monkeys and throw shit because they're all filthy niggers at heart.

You can when Obongo went on video telling illegal immigrants if they vote then theyre citizens then we find out that 3 million illegals voted in this election. Who do you think they voted for?

facebook is responsible

goys need to be (((fact-checked)))

The popular vote's a joke strum up by politics to sway people that don't read the constitution.

3 fucking MILLION? I want to believe, but I need a better source than that guy's Twitter that was posted earlier.

This I know. Nobody cares about popular vote until they get it and lose the election.

Everything they're bitching about right now except for the popular vote 'issue'

she did lose the popular vote
3 million illegal immigrants voted

this

they are brainwashed useful idiots. they are hypocrites in their politic, public and private lives.

they'll say women need to be respected, then they make it their goal to fuck as many dudes as possible.

they'll say we need more refugees and open borders, then they don't want any contact and relations with those people who come in.

they'll say respect religions (like islam) but constantly bash on christianity and say how backwards it is.

they'll say they care about the environment and are against wars, then they go hit up a big blunt and or do some other drugs.

infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/