What do Bongs really think of this guy?

From here on I only want Union Jacks.

As a burger who doesn't follow the ins and outs of British government, I have two impressions from this guy:

1) one of the people strongly pushing Brexit, and one the guys who bailed when Leave won the vote

2) A guy who would show up next to President-Elect Trump from time to time for no discernible reason other than a token to unlikely votes winning (or nationalism)

What do Bings think of this guy in his homeland?

Should have died in the plane crash tbfh

Probably the best politician to come out of this country in the past 30 years tbqh

but god protectet him or not?

He doesn't seem that intelligent

He's okay. Apparently he caused problems at school because of his racist and "fascist" beliefs

He didn't bail. His party wasn't in power in Britain, he was elected as an EU member of parliament. He never had any mandate to steer Britain through the leave process. He's a brilliant politician who's been sidelined for having anti establishment popular support rather like trump

You sound like a typical uneducated retarded burger

Say's the nip who thinks his flag's a Union Jack

>One of the people strongly pushing Brexit, and one the guys who bailed when Leave won the vote
Even if he'd stayed in his position as UKIP leader he wouldn't have had a say in Brexit negotiations. UKIP are a prominent party (And it was their growing support that led to the referendum to begin with) but they don't actually hold any real power. Nige is just a very charismatic guy.

He is very popular, got 4 million votes in the General Election (but our first past the post fucked him and his party over).

Has a huge following, most videos of him generally have a positive vibe of comments.

Media slag him off.

I like him.

I was a member if UKIP for two years. I saw him at a EU debate they organised in the various cities here. In the end I met him, shook his hand and got him to sign a book called "the revolt on the right" or something like that.

With him Bailing on the vote leave. he didnt bail. He wasnt in power. All the promises etc of leave were not campaign policies or anything like that.

Bantzmaster

Gained us independence from the Euro fags, pisses of lefties, say's what he thinks. What's not to like.

He didn't bail he's not in the government, it'd be more like Allepo Man stepping down after weed's legalized and his only real political mission is fulfilled.

Brexit would not have happened without Nige, the rest of his party don't have his charisma, mans going down in history.

Owen Jones pls go

A true brit. There is a legend that when Britain is in mortal peril a hero will arise. Stand up Nigel.

He's got top bants

Defender of the realm

He contacted some swiss polticians to learn more about referendums and direct democracy.

It means that he is open minded and ready to learn from foreign experiences. A true leader.

He is not a 'credible' politician. That is not to say he's not an absolute legend.

The media and establishment in the UK despise him because, honestly, without him and the publicity he created, Brexit would never have happened.

He is a very charismatic, bombastic rabble rouser and exactly the voice that disillusioned right-wing Brits needed. Whilst he will probably never hold an official office, he has done a great job of drawing attention to the evils of the EU and stood up in the face of abuse and ridicule where no others would.

He was the only foreign politician to give support to Trump during the election and the Brexit thing, which many Americans may not fully understand, was used well by Trump to prove that "it can be done". Farage has thus been rewarded by Trump for sticking his head above the parapet and is now on good terms with the POTUS. I get the feeling that Trump is the kind of guy who respects loyalty and ballsy behavior. Farage is an old school, super driven ex-trader, the kind of guy you'd expect Trump to get along with.

More importantly than anything, he's just really fucking entertaining and a joy to behold in interviews and when he's attacking Juncker, Shultz and co in the EU parliament.

Only problem for UKIP is that he basically IS the party. They will never find another leader as charismatic or driven as he is.

GOD SPEED NIGE, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

He will be posthumously remembered as the greatest British politician of the era, and he never even became PM. He's had more of an influence on this country than any PM of the last thirty years except Blair and Maggie.

>I thought you were 'avin a laff m8, let's vote again

We'll make them introduce our system.
We'll make them successful, stable nations where the average income isn't their neighbours GDP.
One at the time.

A national hero and the most influential politician of the 21st century

he single handedly masterminded and began the biggest liberal BTFO of all time (brexit)

Brexit set the stage for liberal BTFO'ing and in doing so it game Trump a degree of plausibility that he may otherwise not have had

Giving trump won by 120k votes in 3/4 crucial states you could make a case for the Brexit factor pushing him over the top

He also coached Trump for the second debate which was the ultimate BTFO for clinton

Hero

Then we will send them the French, the Germans and the Italians...and not the best.

Love the guy, but that someone as moderate and as reasonable as him is seen as a controversial figure is rather telling of the state our country is in.

I like him. I'm not fully in support of all his policies (I'm not a complete free-market capitalist) and I don't like his party that much, but overall I think he is a one-man revolution. If you need a vote won this year, he is your man!! Trump and Brexit within months, and he is the link.

Absolute Mad man and utterly based

I like him, he's one of the few sane ones left

Everything he says and stands for is objectively right and good for the UK