>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

My kind of thread

What happened to the /toy/ thread?

Is there an easy way to fix episode 9?

For me have some of Luke's Jedi come out of hiding, make them unique and interesting and then have Rey lead them.

>Is there an easy way to fix episode 9?

Don't make it.

This desu. De-canonize the entire ST while you're at it.

The only answer.

sauce

fuck off and die

Are you the edgy Sup Forumstard that constantly screeches about 'degeneracy'?

no i just want these cunts(along with SS posters) to get banned and stop ruining these threads

I'd rather put up with Legends vs canon and OT/PT/ST shitposting wars than this shit

These assholes have completely ruined the quality of these threads. It's always the same shit over and over again.

Is this actually any good?

Why Luke looks young? Did he die young in legends?

I don't know what worse. Kylo is what left of Skywalker lagecy in disney canon or that edgy blonde in legends.

I guess it's indeed best to have Luke as the last of Skywalker.

>5-15 posts in a 500+ post thread ruin everything
Just ignore them if you don't like it and start a discussion.

*this triggers the Annie*

Now that is an example of a bad TCW arc.

I really don't see anything wrong with Anakin's behavior in this arc. Any freaking man would be unhappy with someone hitting on his wife and Clovis was such annoying smug dude who almost got Padme killed.

At least Ackbar is treated with some fucking dignity in that canon.

Stop triggering Annie, He's got enough on his plate. Boy had to join a monastery to escape poverty, give him a break.

Anakin was still trying to tell everyone that Colvis was bad, not because he knew he was bad or anything but only because he was getting cucked. Padme was still in the wrong for letting a guy fuck her over three times desu.

Who really cares about Achbar? He was just a one off character with like 2 lines that the fanbase hyped up for no reason similar to Boba and Phasma. Achbar was killed off because he wasn't important or relevant to the story.

Padme was truly dumb in this arc and I don't why she keep trusting Colvis.

Anakin's anger was understandable because he literally saw Colvis trying to kiss Padme and he end up being right about him anyway.

>Padme was truly dumb

No she was just Padme. The same Padme who'd rather die than to raise her newborn kids.

Why you acting like she committed suicide?

Padme was dumb but you're dumb for thinking she killed herself for not wanting to raise her kids.

Not that user, but it never made sense to me why Padme would lose the will to live right after having two babies.

And his ugly mug reminds me
>Lucas tells people to stop using Trade Federation ships for Seppies so much
>Why?
>"TF isn't part of the CIS"
>ಠ_ಠ
Goddammit, George

>The Phantom Menace: kino
>Attack of the Clones: kino
>The Clone Wars: kino
>Revenge of the Sith: kino
>Rebels: kino
>Rogue One: kino
>A New Hope: kino
>The Empire Strikes Back: kino
>Return of the Jedi: kino
>The Force Awakens: not kino
>The Last Jedi: partially kino

She went through a lot in such few days. She lost her husband who she loves more than anything and the republic she served her entire life.

Also, It's not like she will be able to get the chance to raise her kids anyway. They will definitely be taken from her for their safety.

Anakin should have chosen the superior waifu.

This edit has been posted so many times that I don't even remember what the original looks like.

TLJ is just as not kino as TFA shill

Forces of destiny comic

How did it not make sense? Everything she worked and fought for in her entire life came crashing down in a single day. Then she lost her husband.

>implying that's a bad thing

>Then she lost her husband.

The same husband who'd confessed of killing children before and getting wet over fascist dictatorships.

>The same husband who'd confessed of killing children before

These dumb forced memes lead nowhere, and you were all supposed to leave to /trash/ or /aco/.

Let's get this done quickly. Pick your favourite and say why.

Deathtrooper by a country mile.

Top 3 are

1. Death trooper
2. Clone Commando
3. Clone Paratrooper

I figured she felt so alone and ruined, not to mention what a fucking ordeal it is to raise fucking twins. On one hand, yeah, mother's love can motivate. On the other, your husband is morally dead, the galaxy is fascismland despite all your efforts, and NOW you have TWO lives to run alone, and all they'll do is remind you of your husband and how wrong everything went.

Plus childbirth is fucking rough

Not even that Padme decided to attack the Federation with a handful of troops by going back to Naboo. Padme thought she could show ass to Dooku for by going to Genosis. Shes fucking retarded

Reminds me of the trailer for the long dead Star Wars Detours. Dex notes that Padme had poor sense in fashion, hair, men, personal safety, and pretty much everything but politics. Which was the one thing she was good at.

you can love a character forver with just one Line

like half of those aren't even canon and it even misses several canon ones, so fuck that chart

>Not using the amazing delivery we got
you are fucking scum

I have edited this fucking phone picture a thousand times on my computer to be right side up and it still sideposts every time I post it Goddammit

>H
why the fuck did Krennic need a special hit squad following him all the time? Imagine being that deathtrooper, stuck with a man who cries about GAAALLEEENNNN on the reg

Dude wears a cape. Of course he has an elite commando bodyguard.

Imagine training to be the most elite trooper out there, only to get stuck following an architect around

>puts thier Hermaphrodite fetish in the OP
>kills thread
Really makes me think

Death Troopers also had height requirements like the Napoleonic Imperial Guard. This is one of the main reasons Napoleon was thought to be a turbo-manlet - when viewed from a distance, the average-height Napoleon, surrounded solely by soldiers who were 6'2" and above made him look like a midget surrounded by normal people.

Why should I have to ignore completely off topic a nsfw shit that has absolutely no place being in this thread? It would be one thing if you were telling me to ignore some RLM review that technically has a place here, but what these fetish faggots do is blatantly off topic, spamming, and avatar fagging. What's the point of this thread if nobody follows the rules of it being a thread where people have legitimate discussion about Star Wars instead of just posting 'omg i wanna suck a dick XP' over and over again? Why should I have to silently accept this shit that's very clearly against the rules and very clearly driving people away like it has done to countless other generals?

Guy Henry was 4 inches taller than the actual Peter Cushing, who was 6', causing Ben Mendelssohn's 5'11 height to become a literal meme

No one I've met played this game. It's easily one one the funniest star wars games ever. You can kill children or you can have them killed by accident. I accidentally got Anakin killed by those guards on tat

WHAT FOUR WORDS

Fanboys are so stupid.

1. Luke Skywalker went out a way that wasn't fucking stupid or Prequels level of bullshit like Yoda blackflipping.

2. Having Rey use the books and the ideals of Luke Skywalker to build a New Jedi Order sounds like it will be the major plot.

3. Having Kylo Ren lead the former apprentices of Luke's old order AKA Knights of Ren to fight the new Jedi Order sounds like a FAR more intersting idea. Luke's ideals vs Luke's teachings.

4. Making sure this is the major plot and not some bullshit spherical doomsday weapon would be a great way to get away from making Reboot of the Jedi.

Isn't she some idiotic bitch at Marvel who is an SJW or something?

I played this shitty game made it all the way to coruscant without cheats, but then the game broke and I said fuck it so I just Godmoded my ass through it

WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS

I like how you can have Qui-Gon step on some dung worms and everyone comments on his stench afterwards.

thats overblown she's done a good job overseeing the Star Wars comics.

maybe

Hey, look who's back!

CEASE

"Heyo, everybody! Mesa back!"

He died though.

naw he's alive during the ST. he's a clown on naboo now

It seemed like a pretty dumb oversight, and it never fails to make me laugh that their solution is to make him a LITERAL MANLET

Star Wars: Old Republic

>>Prequels level of bullshit like Yoda blackflipping
(you)

Everyone knew that was bullshit except for the easily impressed fanboys.

(you)

Rey is gender fluid

rey isn't born yet in the main comic

Pick a song from Star Wars

Got it? Good

[Spoiler]You must now dab to it onstage in a packed auditorium [/Spoiler]

What song and how does it go?

Snoke origin book ?
New comics ?
reveals of what legends characters coming back ?

So I got a Solo trailer going for me, which is nice

Hey everybody, Kanan's gonna get laid!

On the contrary.

Ep IX's true enemy
Has yet
To reveal himself

So where tf are the girlcocks at

Probably all the Solo tie in novels.

>Posts news
>Anons keep on posting dumb memes
Wonderful

that and more have hope user

Laid to rest.

>he doesn’t want to have his tonsils tickled by throbbing togruta Ladydick

What are you, gay or something?

It's obviously Kylo Ren. Why do you think Snoke was killed off in the middle movie? He's something that would have bogged down the story and just make it Reboot of the Jedi.

Kanan and Hera are the only good characters in Rebels. I bet they will find a way to kill off Kanan or Hera by the end though. I would not be surprised at all.

>Coruscant Guard
>Snowtrooper
>Coastal Defender
>FO Flametrooper

They look so badass...

It's the BB-8 novel we've all been demanding! It's been on my top 5 most wanted novels!

1. BB-8
2. Constable Zuvio
3. Ello Asty
4. Canto Bight "deal me in" cop
5. First Order Console Jockey Who Taps the Screen When DJ Hacks It

MAKE ALL OF MY DREAMS COME TRUE THESE NOVELS ARE ALL I EVER WANTED

DELET THIS

Hey buddy, if I wanted whine I'd order the whole bottle!

fuck off dick autist seriously its not funny anymore

>Thrawn, Sheev, Ashoka &Vader aren't good characters

fuck I guess people don't think they'll announce something cool

If not wanting that makes me gay, then I'll make Elton John look like Mike Pence!

I was talking about the new characters. Palpatine and Vader were from the original trilogy. Ahsoka is from Clone Wars. Thrawn was done better in the Thrawn Trilogy.

As it stands with the new cast, most of them suck save for Kanan and Hera.

Don't use my Ahsoka picture to shitpost faggot

Behold, the most underrated girl in the galaxy