Autism

So I'm over at my university in Nebraska.

Over here it's a red state most people are conservative and kept to themselves.

However the hustling bustling city of Omaha, Nebraska is very very very liberal

I had heard about the safety pin shenanigans in other states and countries but I hadn't expected to see it at my university.

So what all those other awareness movements are dead but this now? Fucking autism speaks prerequisite for these safety pins desu

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
gayinthe80s.com/2014/04/1980s-gay-scene-signalling-sexual-tastes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked and bump

Bumpin

Checked and kekd again

Let us make safety pins a RACIST MEME!!!!

Cool but why don't you fags do something about it? Put a sticker of Trump on it, or throw it in the garbage or do something funny except just taking a gay fucking picture of it

dumb fat pink haired sluts trump doesnt give a fuck what you fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

That's a good idea. I'm OP my ID changed because I went to a diff building on campus. Idk i would do that if it meant I had no chance of being caught. I work at my uni and I can't afford getting fired over Trump at least until I get confirmation from my other job I'm applying to.

There's cameras errywhere

Ah fuck it there's enough kek digits in this thread. I should get some custom pepe stickers and plant em across these gay ass signs. What's a good place for custom stickers

Juste make a similar sign, saying that " if you are a trump supporter, but are afraid to go public, just wear this pin, so other trumpets will recognize you" now, every body wear the pin

He's with us in this thread

a little autism would do you good, it would at least make you rotate the picture before posting it

Checked. And sorry, phone displays the pic I took right side up but flipped it when I posted.

>the degenerates proceed to give themselves their very own Judenstern
identifying them will be easier than ever. now for the killing part, how do we start?

ok i forgive you

The safety pin was a Sup Forums brexitfalse flag that some madman made catch on over here.
gayinthe80s.com/2014/04/1980s-gay-scene-signalling-sexual-tastes/

Checked again. So has any of this shit hit Europe yet?

>literally a dick on the preview

Oy vey. Delet dis.

So I did a Google about those pins and found (pic related).

A Dutch symbol of patriotism and freedom from tyranny, a symbol of resistance and self-determination, now horrendously appropriated by the most vile and disgusting pieces of filth that dare call themselves the opposite.

I will not stand for this.

I have a bigj heavy duty gold colored safety pin. Ill wear that around to be my MAGA pin. If idiots come up to me for love I will tell them to fuck off. Ruin the movement through infiltration.

I could weld something like that up too.

>mfw Oklahoma
>mfw even our cities are Conservative