Drumpf

So... what happened to the "Drumpf" movement?

Why did it peter out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

They were utterly BTFO

Fuck Clinton and fuck colored people.

it didn't, it's still relevant but you all miss it cause you're stuck in your alt-right safe space. just search drumpf on twitter, multiple results every minute

It was a response to Trump pointing out how Jon Stewart changed his name for TV
Donald's last name was never Drumpf in his whole life, so the comparison doesn't make sense.
It doesn't even hurt his character, at most it's just something that sounds a bit funny
Most people realize how immature and unfunny it is, so it didn't sway any votes.

It's hard to hear them over the megaphone cry baby liberals who would rather trash cities than actually sit down and decide where to go from here.

It was actually the moment everything turned around. Oliver was just too fucking stupid to realize it.

HAHA LE DRUMPF XD

Literally the worst joke.
>Donald Trump? More like Schmonald Schmump AM I RIGHT

His family changed their name who gives a shit

Non country

Why do burgers allow anglos to meddle in their politics so much?

Umm, racist and misogynist much?

You know, for all the time that shitlibs spend banging on about the evils of racism, this shitty meme definitely had some racist undertones. Basically the gist of it was either "heh, let's give him a german sounding name because german names sound funny" or "heh, let's give him a german sounding name because he's racist and all germans are nazis." Never mind that it was his father that chose the name, not him, and that "Trump" is a pretty rote and straightforwad anglicisation of "Drumpf" anyway.

It's so fucking stupid. It's like people boycotting my business (which has my surname in it) since it was altered when my great-grandparents came through Ellis Island.

You want to talk about something that is not an argument? THIS is not an argument.

trump got elected

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

Lol it's now in the category of using Obama's middle name

baka dems.. those that forget the past.....

I thought it was just a meme.

Eveybody meddles in their politics.
I mean why do you think they had the choice between big company candidate one and big company candidate two?
The big companies are the easiest entry into their power structures.

TrUmp ALL THE WAY !!!!!

You cant Drumpf the Trump

Maybe they figured out it makes them sound like literal retards.

But probably not.

Someone high up in CTR, either David Brock or Hillary herself decided using Drumpf was a good idea and that was the program.

What we have now isn't CTR. Check David Brock's twitter: no activity, CTR is disbanded. What we have now is an online wing of the progressive coalition that includes MoveOn.org that uses similar strategies that seems to have learned something from CTR though they are not as good at it. My advice is to call them out for the seditious tools of globalist business that they are

It didn't. Dolan Drumpf ("""Donald"""'s real name) will be made to answer for his lies and propaganda and illegal immigrant wife.

>illegal immigrant wife

It doesn't matter because shes white.

It's funny that the same people pushing "drumpf" will yell at you for making fun of ghetto trash names like "Airwrecka" and "Topramenisha"

Reverse racism doesnt exist

Racism applies to any group of people you kike.

I remember back in February when every liberal was like
>Just wait til John Oliver comes back and destroys Trump. His days are numbered heh.
Then pic related happened
Top kek

JOIN US IN FORMING THE TURN LEFT