Namor

What is wrong with this fishman, he's trying to cuck all the heroes

Fishman stole my wife

I think I've found out why all the females lust after him. Pheromones. He uses pheromones. It makes no other sense. His mucles aren't special. His dick is small. He is ugly. His personality is awful.

Sue Storm is the problem.

She is a dumb slut.

Remember when Sentry made him his bitch?

I remember it. We need more beat downs like those in comics. Brutal fights are hundred times better than romance.

I believe writers use Namor to get back at other writers or Marvel is trying to reinforce the idea that most of their female characters have awful personalities

Everyone at Marvel have awful perosnalities. It's no longer flaws, it's just downright evil in some cases.

As if it was a universe with no damn heroes left..

Namor is so fucking ugly!. it's disgusting to look at.

Not red heads

Based Namor

Ooh, when was that?

/ourguy/

...and that's wrong because?

>His mucles aren't special. His dick is small. He is ugly. His personality is awful.

SEETHING Richards.

The use of quotation marks tells me he's referencing something, but I don't know what.

Ahhhh I don't know how I missed that the first time I read it. I'm an idiot.

maybe this should be in the burn thread

It's literally true though. Every super-hero has muscles. All super-heroes are handsome,which Namor isn't. He literally wears a speedo and has no bulge. He's nothing more than an angry fishman. Why would any woman be attracted to him if not for pheromones?

Reed, calm down.

Kill yourself namorfag. Everyone else, report him for breaking >>>/global/rules/9 and >>>/global/rules/10

That can't be namorfag. He's not using the mckenzieboy image.

Would Doom wingman the shit out of Namor with Sue just to spite on Reed?

To be fair Sue is a slut.

No one called him a rapist yet?

What is Marvel's obsesion with cuckholding?

over the top relationship drama has been a staple in nearly every entertainment medium long before cuck memes became popularized.

Doom could never accept her cuckholding CURSED RICHARDS with anyone except DOOM!!

Literally Cyclop's face. Kek

But Marvel in particular seems to love it. Even Reed and Sue who are supposed to be one of the permanent OTPs of Marvel has Sue occasionally flirting around a little more than she should be considering she's a married woman. Marvel just seems to hate normal relationships.

But Marvel seems to take a step beyond. DC tried it in n52 with Supes cucking Trevor, but that shit got hard rebooted and Clark/Lois is printing money. I don't understand why Marvel seems to make every wrong editorial decision every chance they get.

He's too shit to have a solo series so he needs to have other avengers as his love interests, and most of them have shagged another hero at some point because that's all a lot of comic writers can think of for female characters

I just want Sam Witwer to play him in the MCU and just have him be a cunt to everybody.