Wow, I was totally confused about that title...

Wow, I was totally confused about that title. I thought they were going to be talking about having equal gender representation of both male and female Muslims raping the Swedes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
dw.com/en/the-netherlands-tests-heated-cycle-lanes/a-18971259
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This has seriously gotten past the point of belief, is there anything that can't be construed as sexist anymore?

I honestly wonder why anyone think this was a good idea, or anything that's going on in Sweden for that matter.

If people study "Gender" etc why won't the teach basic Biology? That should be a core subject in any biology based class. Fuck.

>The city switched to a “feminist” system of clearing snow last winter but last week’s burst of snow, which threw the city into chaos, has cast doubt on its effectiveness.
>Hundreds of thousands of people were affected, with the majority of bus routes put out of service and commuters having to wait in queues for several hours.
>Previously, fresh snowfalls were cleared first from main roads and by areas like construction sites before being removed from pavements and cycle lanes. As men are more likely to drive and women more likely to travel on foot, more women slipped on the ice which led to complaints that the system was sexist.
>When the Red-Green coalition, comprising politicians from the Social Democratic Party, Green Party, Left Party, and Feminist Initiative, were elected to City Hall in 2014 the introduction of a “feminist” snow clearance was high on the agenda.

But police last week said the system is so bad, with ambulances unable to make their way along Stockholm’s roads, it posed a danger to society. Officer Fredrik Ståhle branded the conditions for drivers in the city “deplorable”.

Holy shit this cannot be fucking real

I can't even tell if this is satire or not.

I seriously can't.

It isn't.

Snow is a patriarchal construct RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are these people fucking retarded?

I have no respect for Sweden.

It is.

>Officer Fredrik Ståhle branded the conditions for drivers in the city “deplorable”.
can this word stop being used

The majority of Sweden won't get to decicde anything and every newspaper here is "left" so it's just a fast and steady downhill spiral of everything bad.

Please invade us and just sort it up.

I thought that equal snow removal policy would mean that women would have to remove the same amount of snow as do men do

>thinking they will do anything to offend pajeet

>ambulances unable to make their way along Stockholm's roads
Wow, women really are nation wreckers! Kek

Is this satire? I seriously can't tell.

This reads like an onion article.

Sweden has become a parody.

I can get the idea of making sure pedestrians also get some attention, but why frame it like a gender issue.

Just say that "new focus will be split between vehicle and pedestrian traffic" and just leave te gender issues as implications.

Or better yet, just have women drive more cars and ignore this entire bullshit debacke

I thought this was going to say that they hired a bunch of women to plow snow, but apparently it is even more ridiculous than even I thought. That tells you something about the situation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You just don't understand the meaning of equality, because you're using the outdated patriarchal definition. Equality actually means: men do all the work, women get all the benefits.

>just make women drive every time they want to go visit Mohammad's bedroom or grab a soy latte
You just sped up global warming by 300% mate

It's not. Please tell your new presidential elect to come invade us.

The fuck is "gender-equal snow ploughing"? Both men and women plow the snow? Was this originally a man's job in Stockholm?

I know none of your retarded leaders are reading this, but this is how you're supposed to do it.
You take all those unemployed muslim parasites that you have and make them clean snow from the pavements and cycle lanes, while your government workers clean the roads. There, everyone is happy.

checked

and Communist men
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

>Women get the luxury of working within walking distance
>Complain when their lives get a tiny bit harder
>Insist the productive members of society be inconvenienced just to make their lives easier
>Whole country comes to a standstill
Fucking hell, how retarded do you have to be to think it's you who needs special treatment in this situation? They were probably slipping on the ice because they insist of wearing their high heels too

TLDR:

Instead of prioritizing places like construction sites for snow removal they fucked on bike lanes and walkways for pedestrians because women kept slipping and getting injured on the snow and ice.

They started crying that snow removal was being sexist for not equally removing snow so women don't slip and hurt themselves

It was explained earlier in the thread, but it is basicly that rather than focusing on the ploughing the big/main roads, they should divert more attention towards walkways and bicycle roads, since women are appearantly more likely to walk/ride a bike than a car.

It's the existence of Sweden and all of her policies that have convinced me that women will never be content with any amount of real equality and are truly just looking to get the easy, upper hand given to them in every feasible situation. So we should diametrically oppose feminism at this stage in our own countries before we get permacucked like this.

Hopefully that will red pill some swedes

We get a little glimpse of how fast our societies and infrastructure would go down if women were in charge of it all

>sweden can't into work
>lose 4 months of work effectiveness yearly due to not being able to get to work
>women then get pregnant during snowed in
>take the rest of the year off and get paid for it

No wonder Sweden is becoming a third world country. I was expecting this shit 10 years from now, it's almost scary to see it happen in real time.

It's too late for us Swedes, like a wise man once said: The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

>women are so dumb that they'll walk on icy paths

oh; ty Sven.

why don't they use their newly acquired syrian labor force to plow snow more quickly where conventioinal services normally don't bother to go?
Or is that too obvious a solution

I have literally read jokes about this and here comes Sweden making it into science.

why, that is unethical! They came for safety, peace, and tolerance, not slavery!

>Trump takes over
>appoints 5 justices
>they decide he can actually do whatever he wants
>Catholic church becomes a branch of government
>DOJ replaced with inquisition
>US takes over Europe
>US takes over middle east
>US makes peace treaty with China
>Muslims and sjws executed for heresy

Sweden needs to put Muslims in charge of snow removal and to have religious equity in snow removal.

I honestly cannot believe that's real

It's just too much

If that's real it's like the left wing version of a banana dictatorship

My FUCKING GOD

>bicycling
>in fucking snow
It doesn't matter is the snow is cleared or not, just why

the eternal optimist

>Red-Green coalition, comprising politicians from the Social Democratic Party, Green Party, Left Party, and Feminist Initiative

I still have a little hope

>Speaking for the populist party in a piece for Stockholm Direkt, the pair advised that politicians prioritise delivering an effective transport system over investing “considerable resources” in “gender certifying” various services.

HELP! MISOGYNY! EXTREMISM!

I feel like Sweden is that mad scientist that lives just outside of the village.

The rest of the world thinks they're insane for pushing shit to the limit, yet they are the ones that are going to teach us how bad all this shit is.

They are setting an example for the rest of the world, hopefully the rest of us listen.

>pajeet
SAY THAT TO MY FUCKING FACE YOUR BUMBERBUTT INDIANS ARE BASED AS FUCK THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS WE ARE NOT THE SAME HUST BECAUSE WE HAVE AMEB SKIN COLOR MEAND BOTHING YOU STUDPID AMERACAN FUCKKEF PEOLGW LIEN TYLH ATE WHY WE CANT EVER BE ONE WITH THES WHITE RACKE

I fucking love (((climate change))), roads and sidewalks are snow free until late december

Lately on Sup Forums ive been seeing a lot of anti-breitbart shit. Is this shilling by paid shills because breitbart was #1 on facebook and one of the top new sites? Are they trying to cause confusion or is there actually something wrong with breitbart.

Being serious here guys. Ive seen some suspicious breitbart bashing after election day and Bannon was announced as a cabinet member.

I hope it was gender equal chaos.

Kek was thinking the same thing.

I remember reading long winded women jokes on Craigslist's /rnr/ many a moon ago, where what I thought were just crotchety, divorced, middle-aged men were complaining about women at work.

>If the world were run by only men
>If the world were run by only women
>If the three wise men were women..they would have gotten lost, dehydrated, robbed, and raped by the camel fucker they asked directions from, get offended when Mary and Joe wouldn't reimburse them, then sell them out to the roman EEC

That sort of shit. I guess old men do know a thing or two.

Never heard that kind of talk from my father though
>(except Blacks travel in packs, KO the biggest and they run like rats)

but my mother was a rare breed of hot and competent. Bit crazy though.

Sweden is a joke, it's really time for Swedes to go quietly into the night so better stock of people can later reclaim the land from the pisslamists

Read the article it's 3 paragraphs

They're right-wing biased. When 80% of the media is left wing biased you're going to be facing Goliath.

gender studies is a social studies not a STEM course the smart women learning biology dont need a victim card and therfore dont need gender studies

Okay it's time for whitey to step down and concede that they are not even close to being a "master race".

What a fucking embarrassment, I don't know how these people haven't killed themselves from the humiliation. That's one thing the nips got right.

New king of the world is the Italians. They are the master race now effective immediately.

Instead of prioritizing, why couldn't these parties in the city council just increase the funding so that they would have equipment to plow both sidewalks and roads at the same time? They are super big government parties after all.

>Father Christmas

>Jack Frost

Oh shit

Why not take those musslim parasites and grind them up to use as grit to help keep the roads and pavements clear?

muslims don't work

unless you count terrorism and rape as "working"

Money doesn't grow on trees Finnbro

It's not equality unless someone benefits more than the other.

You have to fucking fight it Sven,

If you start fighting back then you will find the help you need. But you have to fight it.

Someone translate it for me, did they stop clearing the roads and only did bycle lanes and side walks?

> mfw I now consider "deplorable" to be a good thing that antagonizes leftists

This is seriously some of the stupidest shit I have ever seen but what is even worse is that someone thought this was a good idea and approved it.

General Matthis USMC (Ret.) as American Governor of Europe WHEN?

This.

I am a proud deplorable. If tattoos weren't so degenerate I'd have it inked over my heart.

>Muslims and sjws executed for heresy
Sweden would just be a park with nobody in it. I'd visit.

>Lately on Sup Forums ive been seeing a lot of anti-breitbart shit. Is this shilling by paid shills because breitbart was #1 on facebook and one of the top new sites? Are they trying to cause confusion or is there actually something wrong with breitbart.

Nah it's because the CEO of Breitbart is going to have a seat in Trump's government.

>DNC has to shill hard to fuck with him

This is something I want to know too.

Who the fuck rides a bicycle in the snow?

Swedish women, according to the text.

We do.

The Netherlands tests heated cycle lanes
dw.com/en/the-netherlands-tests-heated-cycle-lanes/a-18971259

did they work?

They stopped prioritizing the roads.
Slower clearing of the roads led to important vehicles not being able to get where they needed to go, all so clumsy women don't have to slip on the sidewalks.

>Catholic church becomes a branch of government
Are you not paying attention? Practically his whole cabinet is coming from The Heritage Foundation. Evangelical Protestants HATE Catholics. They may play nice for the cameras, but don't be fooled.

Breitbait is just an OTT shock site like Salon. There's nothing wrong with tabloid journalism except for the people that take it seriously.

looks like someone's more butthurt than the day after vindaloo night.

>breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/
Memes become reality
The Onion becomes reality

Im not sure what is real anymore

>millions of years of finely tuned evolution has given men and women clear roles in nature
>millions of years later we're surprised we can't reverse them in a blink

reading Swedish news is like inhaling second-hand smoke from some crack-dealing degenerate crying about how the phallic shape of said cancer-sticks is sexist

Fiat money sure as hell does

>“equality snow removal” had failed the city
>failed the city

>Im not sure what is real anymore
It's all real. If it's not now, it will be soon.

Schhh- no more tears. Just slide gently into the grave, America.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOOOOOOOUUUU! AND YOUR MOTHER?

Please someone just nuke Sweden.

Now now Mr.Burrito don't get ahead of yourself, think about the wall.

me too, or that snow shovels were downsized so woman can lift them easier

>visit Sup Forums to see if weedman did something stupid again
>see this
>thingscouldbeworse.jpg

thanks Sven

Kek, at least we are not infected with sjw and feminism to a fatal degree like you Sven. Also your country is going to collapse before the wall is finished so you need to worry little more.

Watch out for Achmed.

SWEDEN YES!

>posting kikebart
>linking kikebart
>reading kikebart
>thinking about kikebart
>knowing about kikebart
wew lad

Because the Swedish populace surrendered to emotionalism long ago.

ITALIANS ARE WHITE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>being triggered by breitbart

First day on the job?

Fucking hell, I feel so sorry for Sweden. I hate to think that my country could easily be this retarded one day.

(∆x)
2 = P(d/2 − &x')
2 + (1 − P)(−d/2 − &x')
2 = P(1 − P)d

We're heading that way, and so are you.

National suicide pact if/when?

Mental. Illness.

>gender equality snow plowing
>woman gets to walk to work
>slip on step
>oh fug broken leg
>wait for ambulance