What does Sup Forums think about middle eastern girls that are not hijab/burqa wearers?

What does Sup Forums think about middle eastern girls that are not hijab/burqa wearers?

Just another sandnigger that should be dead.

Very pretty

Their brothers or cousins will take them out

they need to go back, and fight for equality there

The Christians are OK. Here the syriac orthodox hate the refugees and Hillary.

I wish they'd wear more sun dresses. Keep the hijab, I don't care. Just stop wearing all those robes and shit so I can see that ass jiggle under a cute dress.

That they're westernized whores.

I think they're called christians

No problems to sleep with her

Are you sure?

Gross. Only tanned person I'd sleep with would be poo in loo (no pakis)

Pretty girls exist in every race. Not gonna stop my kebab crusade cuz of some pretty mud.

Besides, most mud girls are too full of themselves. Doesn't do them any favours considering they're not top of the line and don't have a right to be so full of themselves. Huge turn off for me.

>Poo in loos are not gross
They're disgusting. They always smell like shit. It takes like 2-3 generations just for the smell to wear off.

Shitskins like the rest. At least not the mind slaves of a 1300 year old pedophile

Fucking whores.

t. pajeet

The same as with european women

Whores that fuck everybody except me

Absolutely Haram

fuck off apu

Some are pretty cute. Lots of fit hunies in Israel, btw.

>ITT: 2/10 skin not light enough, bet she has sharp knees

Who are you virgins kidding?

Exactly. The best of a horrible lot. Am white, Scottish clan, not tanned desu

nop

here in Jordan
country population 9 million
92% of population are muslims
90%+ of them are sunni
amman population is 4+ million
in cities other than amman I guess around 50% of women wears hijab
in amman much more than 50% doesn't wear hijab

from those who wears hijab only 10% to 30% wears jlbab (the dress that covers the body), the others are just whores wearing tight jeans and covering their hear thinking they're dressing something related to islam

niqab is very very rare

>country population 9 million
>92% of population are muslims
>90%+ of them are sunni
>amman population is 4+ million
>in cities other than amman I guess around 50% of women wears hijab
>in amman much more than 50% doesn't wear hijab

"muslims", I bet those who dont wear hijab dont pray 5 times a day and eat pork?

Jordan seems pretty chill/westernized

Send me shawarma, my man. I give you residency.

Are the ones with hijab noticeably less slutty?

Their brains are infested by jihadi ideology, not to mention how lying and deceptive they are, it's all good until you're on their good side but once things get bad you'll have her 7 brothers vandalising your property

- we don't have pork here. I'm sure you can find it in some exotic places but I have no idea where.

- hijab here (and in the arab world in general) is a cultural thing that is not really related to religion, most fathers here will make their daughters wear it at young age but the father himself may not even know how to pray

- yes if she doesn't wear hijab she mostly doesn't pray but ironically you'll find some of them doesn't wear it and pray 5 times a day

don't need to now but might come back to you if the flames around us starts coming inside

I guess yes in general but the question is, did she wear it or did her parents (father) made her wear it?

If they are pretty, they are very pretty and horny as hell. I think we should turn it around on the Middle-East and have the Crusades again... When we take over their shitty countries, we can insist on multiculturalism and diversity. We can also have Hate Crimes created so that middle-eastern men can't say or do a fucking thing against us while us whites monopolise their good looking women. We'll indoctrinate the females with TV commercials/adverts that usually only show a white guy and a good looking middle-eastern woman together. She will look soooo happy! Women being women, they will flock to us and shun their own kind and say things like, "You're just a Brown Male". Cool huh?

stone them to death, praise allah

>middle eastern girls
They look like mulattoes excepted for Yazidis and Kurds

Fuck it. I'll just get a kebab, you lost yourself a good deal.

We may renegotiate over mensaf and someone's hand in marriage, she has to be hot though.

Why settle for the second tier Asian women? If you wanna mass immigrate to a continent, go to real Asia.

Sweden please go away. We are not like you.

A Swedish man has a hard on for arabs. What a fucking surprise.

He's probably not even a Swede m8.

>Ă–resundswall.
>Ameribro pls halp.