Now as you may have noticed Sup Forums, profits are way down this month...

Now as you may have noticed Sup Forums, profits are way down this month. We've got to think of a gimmick to bring in customers. Do you lubbers have any ideas?

Water down the ketchup a little less.

Maybe if you pay your employees more than the bare minimum and give them benefits and time off and respect, they’ll perform better instead of not giving a shit about the job.

Why should I care? You've employed only two people to run this place, and we get paid the same hour rate, regardless of profits and sales.

Why should I care about how the restaurant performs if my pay doesn't scale accordingly?

how about free refillls for the next week?

>how about free

yeah no

But if the restaurant closes you’ll be out of a job. The only other place in town you’re qualified to work at is fully automated.

Any woman who come to Sup Forums in complete Starfire cosplay gets a free drink!

Put a survey on the back of the receipts that if completed gives them a free small drink with the purchase of a Krabby Patty and fries. It expires a week after the date on the receipt.

I'm sure plankton would pay through the nose to have the sponge in his employ. And he'd hire the squid too if the sponge made him.

Higher Sea snail girls. With huge penises.

Kill Superman

Good, we need less people. Once the proles leave this can become a fine dining establishment.

we could lift the no singles policy
i mean, we're on fucking Sup Forums of all places. whose idea was that anyway

I have an idea! Give the secret formula to Sheldon J Plankton, the owner of the Chum Bucket! Surely he'd bring the establish back to tip-top shape!

Hey, that Halloween Whopper from 2015 turned my Shit Green, You Slag!

This but unironically.

Free :)

So, Trans-ponder snails?

Alright crabs, think about this. All employees have to be smiling like this, all the time.

Let me lay this one on you Krabs.
Now we know the best and cheapest form of advertising is word of mouth, right?
So all we have to do is get some unpaid volunteers to go to other sites and talk about how great this place is! Then we'll be swarming with new customers!

We could make an online petition to have 25% of the money earned from Black Panther come to us

More tsundere waifus.

I’ve got it! Let’s get naked!

What if we give actual fucking toys on our kids meal instead of another hamburger with eyes and a smile glued on?

BUT THIS GRILL IS NOT A HOME

Have you've tried selling anything other den Burgers and Fries? How about something new. Like a Cheese Puff. People Do like variety from time to time.

>girls

THIS IS NOT THE STOVE I KNOW!

Have a "Get one free Krabby Patty with the purchase of 99 Krabby Patties."

We should kill the Batman

How's about a free glass of water? A dozen free glasses of water! I'll even put ice in it!

Or we could just replace them with automation, it's not exactly like we hired people who can preform at better than minimum wage value.

what if we kill his parents while he watches?

Hey, that’s a great idea!

A free pair of (You)s with every shitpost.