JUSTICE LEAGUE vs. JLA in JUSTICE LEAGUE #40 Cover

JUSTICE LEAGUE vs. JLA in JUSTICE LEAGUE #40 Cover
By Chris Arrant, Editor
JUSTICE LEAGUE #40
Written by CHRISTOPHER PRIEST • Art by PETE WOODS • Cover by DAVID YARDIN • Variant cover by J.G. JONES
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
"JUSTICE LOST" part two! Trapped aboard the crippled Watchtower, the combined Justice League and Justice League of America teams clash over leadership and the urgent question of who can be rescued...and who will be left behind. Meanwhile, the Green Lanterns face critical choices over how to deal with the League's two most powerful figures!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Civil War 2

Wait, what the fuck? How is a crippled watchtower a problem when you have superman, 2 green lanterns and cyborg?

How is this a problem?

Could it be that Christopher "Based Black Man" Priest has an imagination?

Hopefully Supes or anyone else on his team will slap the stupid haircut off Frost.

They're outnumbered, where is Lobo?

Oh yeah, Batman does still technically have that other group even if the JL kick him out.
I wonder if that was the point of all this, to un-Logan him by forcing him to stick to one team.

It's odd though since he hasn't been on the JLA so long them accepting him when they've got by would seem sort of odd, especially if he just returned because the JL got sick of him. In hindsight I preferred that one user's theory where JLA Batman was J'onn.

Also Lobo's missing here.

Where the fuck is Lobo?

>tfw fell for the Priest is good meme

I'm pretty sure that's literally what the story is about. Who the Green Lanterns will rescue first, and who has to wait.

I won´t throw judment early on, but this part worries me:
>...and the urgent question of who can be rescued...and who will be left behind.
Around one third of the characters in the cover can fly and have no problem with the vaccum of space, and the green lanterns can safely ferry everyone else to earth. There are very few scenarios where the proposed plot would work without making some ass pull so that the people that can fix the problem quickly can´t.

Solicits/covers show Lobo leaving the team after the current arc while Aztek takes his place.

That said, Priest believes characters can't change who they are, so it makes sense that he'd write him out.

that is stupid. the GL have done bigger feats before, like hauling a whole orphanage to the watchtower, or putting the same watchtower back into orbit.

>PRIEST
Dropped.

or it'll be some shit about not wanting to leave the Watchtower unmanned. I don't know, it's not out yet.

>not wanting to leave the Watchtower unmanned
Shit in that instance just leave someone who can't job to Fanboy.

Flash and maybe Atom.

DC's already hyping up for Injustice 3?. Isn't a little too early for that?

>I GET TO SAVE THE DAY
>NO I GET TO SAVE THE DAY
They're fucking arguing over nothing

>Green lanterns rings are near empty and need a recharge, that takes care of them.

>Batman threw kryptonite all over the watchtower floor, and changed the light bulbs to red uv bulbs, that takes care of him

>Cyborg also needs to be recharged.

Upset fake poster is still upset, I see

>Civil War 2
it's just a issue dumbass

Oh look, yet more hero vs hero shit. What is the damn point of this story? The majority of each team is just going to be window dressing while a few argue over nothing.

>hero vs hero
You just know the powerful characters are gonna job hard

The Ray literally turns into light, I don't think he even needs to breathe so he doesn't need to be rescued
The Atom can shrink to a subatomic universe or just ride in someone's pocket.

Vixen literally just regenerated herself from getting blown up using planarian healing. You could throw her and Lobo at the Earth and they'd survive re-entry

Why is every event featuring justice league so shit?

>whole book of JLA was having batman and lobo
>batman has been missing for many arcs
>lobo leaves
end this travesty of a book already

how many characters will he not know how to write voices for

>animefag
because of your shit taste

>Bendis goes to DC
>Takes Civil War with him

I mean, have you read the current JL book?

Oh, but I shouldn't make fun. After all, research is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

No, this is all Priest's handiwork. His current JL arc has an evil cis white male who hates colored people being Green Lanterns and civilians straight out of Marvel.

But becuse he's Black and he make EPIC continuity references Sup Forums brooks no criticism of him.

Yes, he did a great job making the Latina In Name Only girl with social anxiety speak like an LA chola and try to make out with Batman. Truly a master of character voice.

That will never stop being hilariously stupid. Couldn't even be bothered to check out at least a couple issues, huh? One can maybe forgive Simon praying, but Jess doesn't even speak Spanish. I've never read GLs either, but even I know that. Come the fuck on.

Comic book writers get paid for this, and can't even be arsed to do even a little bit of research.

The actual JL should kick Batman out and force him to stay with his shitty second rate team and get a better

>HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Civil War 2

This isn't anything new Marvelet.

>Friendship with Justice League ENDED
>Outsiders are my friend now!

>DC The Shitty House of Based Marvel's Old Ideas
Jesus they're fucking pathetic

on the bright side odds are they won't be around anymore by October

>Bendis Joins DC
>Heroes vs Heroes shit is already happening
JUST

DC will be around as long as all their graphic novels keep selling

Which team was Jonnzz on again?

>as long as all their graphic novels keep selling
so until May

Watchmen and TKJ will never not sell dumbass

if you think Watchmen, Killing Joke, and TDKR are just going to suddenly stop selling in May, I have a bridge to sell you

This bait gets lazier and lazier. But I still give it (You)s. What do?

ALL events are shit

report and move on with your life

It’s the weakest shitposting I’ve ever seen but he does it everywhere. I wonder if he’s legit autistic.

I wonder if KF will go back to evil again?

Team "inexplicably appears in flashbacks and No Justice but nowhere else"

So Sup Forums has finally turned against Priest, eh? Happened a lot quicker than I expected desu.

To be perfectly honest, I had no opinion of him until he bitched about how he "doesn't have time to read comics" despite being a comic writer. I have no respect for people who are lazy in their profession.

And no, apologists, I don't give a fuck if this is his side job. If you are being paid to perform a task, do it right. Period.

>I have no respect for people who are lazy in their profession.
he's not paid to read comics though you retard.

Are you the same retard mad that Priest is writing guys out of character but have no problem with other writers doing it because "lol this is my first time reading these characters"?

Research is part of writing comics, dumbass. You are being paid to write stories for these characters, thus you should have at least a basic understanding of them.

I take issue with anyone being written out of character. What specific examples are you referring to. We'll reee at that shit together if you like.

I just noticed the injustice roster

It's comic books, not rocket science. Research isn't that important.

Priest needs off the book SNYDER WHEN ?

It's less that I've turned against Priest and more that I'm convinced Justice League is cursed

his last issue is in april, snyder takes over with a 4 part weekly then his book starts in june

I can't picture that hate that the book will get when Snyder gets his hands on it then

>having a basic knowledge of characters isn't important to a writer
user, kindly go fuck yourself. Retard.

At least it seems like most of the mini will be drawn by Manapul...

She does speak spanish, she taught it to her ring and listed it on her resume in GLs. Stop being retards.

did they do another reboot? is this year one for all of them? because fighting over leadership is very irresponsible and immature. that's not the Justice League or JLA, which is the same thing, that I know.

No reboot, not first year
They and the writers are bitches
Not the same thing right now

>Justice League or JLA, which is the same thing, that I know.
apparently not, since they're different teams right now

man, things have really changed. for the worse.

Things are mostly bad most of the time, but they seem good in retrospective because we forget about the bad things.

Deathstroke has been wildly overrated since the beginning, just like every other Rebirth book.

The last decade has been such a shit show that even the New 52 is preferable to the current output.

hello mr priest
pls include me in the recap page

There have been high points here and there, but I do miss a lot of the old stuff. Most of the characters I used to really like are gone now, and the new ones I like aren't all that popular so who knows how long they'll get to stay around.

>cyboring can't open portals anymore
Well, ok then.

Not all

the only thing i like about cosmic marvel is nova and guardians