What's Sup Forums's opinion on this <strike>guy</strike> gal?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on this guy gal?

Link to channel: youtube.com/user/Bhalspawn

lurk more

>guy
Fuck off, newfag

*g̶u̶y̶

He seems to be some sort of turbo-fag

He made that Korra video explaining why it sucks

>SJW, like actually unironically encompasses every SJW stereotype from Sup Forums
>Harassed other reviewer friends for not sharing the same views even going so far as publically slandering them for it
>Mocked an artist for asking for her artwork to be credited in a video
>Called for the death of all Republicans
>Made a video defending Family Guy and shitting on South Park because the latter makes fun of people like him
>Wrote a horse fanfic involving the characters as 14 year olds doing sexual things
>Highly moderates comments section because mean words hurt him
So basically trash.

>brony

Dropped

Kill yourself OP

Can’t be that bad, then

What's Sup Forums's opinion on this OP fag?

he's a nerd

I have been watching "her" videos for the last couple of days, I agree with some I disagree with others but that korra video was very good.
Also, you are a bigger faggot that "him" OP.

(strike)who also happens to be a dumbass(/strike)

look, op showed back up

If you want to talk about him just go to fucking /cow/. Ecelebs are not comics not cartoons

Also he unironically defends Big Bang Theory and Communist, sometimes in the same video. He's garbage. Literally couldn't go 10 minutes in without him preaching his high school understanding of political philosophy in the condescending self congratulatory way only an internet tranny who watches MLP can.
>"him"
You don't need quotes, it's a dude.

what the fuck even is that command
on what site do you use that?

It's HTML

HE is a shitty person and a pedophile

[strike] Is the remainder of this thread going to be trying to get strike-through to work on Sup Forums? [/strike]

He's like Moviebob.

I watch him but I won't trust him with anything relating to real life.

Is this supposed to be "her"?