Meanwhile, in Canada

Meanwhile, in Canada.

I legitimately though this was a joke account or something conservative related. But nah, this is Canadian state media. Taxes pay for this.

Why are they adding numbers to the lgbtqwtfbbq now?

>he doesnt identify as a naturalnumber sexual

Fuck me if I know. I though Q was bad enough.

>Q2
wtf that even mean ?

a fucking audi

It's to remind them that there are only 2 genders.

Kek'ed and saved. Thanks Kebab user.

A large percentage of the lcbobbq community are mentally ill (apart from their faggotry). It's no wonder their acronyms are ridiculous.

t. knower

>Q2

Oh great, there weren't enough letters in the alphabet for them? They have to start adding numbers now?

Okay I'm ready, please annex us. It's gone too far.

Cause LGBT was turned by KEK into Liquor Guns Bacon and Tits

Soon leaf, soon. We have to deal with Sweden and their feminist snow plowing policy first

ATTENTION SHITLORDS:

This is what the 2 in LGBTUVWYZ012 means

ugggh..how limited! What if i have 3 spirits withing me or more?

>First Nation

Well that explains why it's in Canada.

You think that's bad? We have to use like a week's worth of class time learning about how many bad things white people have done to aboriginals, how WE owe it to them to say sorry even though our ancestors did it. Canada is an extremely cuffed country, please help us

What kind of shit school did you go to?
We never learned about stuff like that here (though, admittedly, it could be because I took Socials 10 in summer school so I could get more classes the next semester way back when, so we didn't have time for white guilt shit)

My Social Studies 10 teacher was some guy from Eastern Europe who apparently played professional European football and ripped up his Yugoslavian passport on live TV when that whole thing happened. He would just buy a pair of Beats because people told him they were good.

Needless to say we didn't get cucked with white guilt.

>tfw transcendent infinite spirit chakra bulldyke faghetero

Wow, how is it possible for fags to look gay? What are gay features and what explains them?