TrumpTards

How dumb do you have to be to vote for someone who thinks climate change is a hoax?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DXWuusmOL-E
youtube.com/watch?v=YCcLggcPcj0
youtu.be/UGPuEDyAsU8
cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/climate-scientist-who-got-it-right-predicts-20-more-years-global
newsmax.com/Headline/dark-winter-cold-global-cooling/2014/11/16/id/607672/
climatedepot.com/2014/06/29/scientists-and-studies-predict-imminent-global-cooling-ahead-drop-in-global-temps-almost-a-slam-dunk/
forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013/05/26/to-the-horror-of-global-warming-alarmists-global-cooling-is-here/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Human beings cannot affect the global climate. It doesn't matter what the computer simulations cook up.

chinese shill

It is. And autism is caused by vaccinations and the electoral college is bad for the country.

Volcanoes can, and humans produces more CO2 than those do.

>Canasian OP whining about Trump

Sage is a good spice to add to every meal, even when it's not chinese food.

Atmospheric CO2 doesn't cause global warming, it's a biproduct of higher temperatures. Not only are you guilty of a post hoc fallacy by assuming rising temperatures are because of human activity, but you have the direction of causation wrong.

>How dumb do you have to be to vote for someone who thinks climate change is a hoax?

How dumb do you have to be to vote for someone who thinks the national debt is a hoax? Don't act like we had a choice.

At this point I'm just hoping he was just pandering to morons and will do an about face with his policies

>7 billion people and rising, farting, shitting, raising more animals that do the same. Upheaving the earth for our benefit has no effect on the thing we're doing all of these things on.

Try living on a landfill because that is what we've turned the world into.

A

Niburu causes global turmoil as it gets closer, and people try to blame green house emissions.
youtu.be/DXWuusmOL-E

>Try living on a landfill because that is what we've turned the world into.

>This is what retards with shit degrees ACTUALLY believe!!!

FUCKING

CO2 is not the primary mechanism by which volcanoes affect the climate

Wasn't a bunch of people afraid of global cooling in the 70s?

It is, because you have that retard running Cucknadia trying to provoke nuclear war with Russia. If you care so much about the planet, the LAST thing you want is a nuclear winter.

Shhh we dont talk about that

>ash plume blocks sunlight
Of course they fucking do. Tell me why you think CO2 has shit to do with that.

Literally the only thing scientists have is "there used to be more CO2, according to ice cores"

They have no clue what was actually in the air that could have possibly been blocking sunlight, or allowing it through, or a multitude of other factors.

Yes and no. A FEW papers released mentioned cooling and the media blew it up. The majority of papers however projected warming

Average iq is 82 in the usa. Maybe 22-26% of population voted trump.

I'd say the trump voter iq is somewhere near 70.

have a free red pill you faggots:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCcLggcPcj0

climate change is a naturally occurring phenomenon and we have little to no effect on it.

I don't understand how liberals can both care for the environment and care for minorities like blacks, indians, chinese and arabs when those four groups cause way more damage to the environment than some whites.

Where in his image did he say "climate change"?
>1 post by this ID
Sage

How dumb do you have to be to vote for someone who proposes a no-fly zone in Syria. Over half of voters did (officially, not that I believe all of Hillary's voters are legitimate). We came so close to World War 3 because people are retarded. It scares the shit out of me.

The majority of US blacks did not vote for Trump. The majority of university-educated whites did vote trump. The average Trump voter IQ is therefore over 100, possibly around the 110 mark.

You lost, loser

I'd say yours is 5

How dumb do you have to be to not be able to spend two minutes on Google and see that climate change is a hoax?

"Global" Warming is a hoax because the Earth is not a globe.

The (((science))) of climate change falls apart once you accept this truth.

/x/ is leaking

What he means is that climate change is occurring, but its a natural cycle of the Earth itself and human activity can barely affect so throwing money towards 'mitigating' it is pointless.

No worse than voting for someone who pays lip service to climate change but wouldn't do jack shit to stop it (& who would've gotten us into a nuclear war). My only hope is that once Trump is fully briefed on the reality of the situation- even the Pentagon admits climate change is a threat to national security- he might then work to help fight it

I ask myself this everyday now Canadaman.

Trump has so many red flags.

How dumb do you have to be to think your opinion on our election holds any weight when you're a leaf?

cuck

Duterte believed on a similar fact

That anti global warming regulations were set to keep developing countries in check

Trump voters gotta be pretty dumb

That's what we'll be back to in a few years. The sun's solar cycle is about to go into a lull, we're going into a small ice age

the number one worry for a lot of people in europe is that trump will toss out the climate agreements and go full retard with coal and natural gas and stuff. it would derail the hard fought international effort to fight climate change pretty hard and there's nothing anyone can do but stand and watch, horrified

Climate change is happening and some of it is man-made, but no one knows how much of it is man-made or not.

The 97% of scientists agree is bullshit. The paper looks at abstracts and sees if they say it's man-made or not. 66% of papers have no opinion on their abstract, then out of the 33% left, 32% say it's man-made. This is where he gets the 97% from, because 32% of 33% say it's man-made.

Furthermore, out of those 32%, 1% thinks it's going to have catastrophic results for humanity, 1% thinks it's mostly man-made (>50% cause of it is because of us), and the other 30% think it's man-made but it's only some cause, with the bigger one being natural cycles of the earth.

You should see the similarities between how man-made climate skeptics are treated (they're labelled climate change deniers and lose their jobs), and how the tolerant left yells racist at everyone who disagrees with them. Science is not immune from this, especially on such a political issue.

There are many smart and respectable people who don't think that man-made climate change is as big of an issue as the media and some scientists make it out to be and that there's a lot of assumptions going into a lot of these models that we just don't know if are true or not.

It's going to happen, cuck. Coal is fucking back 110%. Gonna make so much money.

Great, can't wait to see entire mountains stripped in my state. I got bears and cougars and shit in my yard now. Fuck coal.

well then I suppose that the coming generations will be FUBAR'd then because of our greed and short-sightedness. how unfortunate.

>it would derail the hard fought international effort to fight climate change pretty hard and there's nothing anyone can do but stand and watch, horrified

Trump in a nutshell. The right wing in our country does not believe in climate change. They are cheering the end of climate change agreements.

The earth is also constantly spinning user.

[pic related] has a longer time axis than scientists generally like to use.

If it's something you believe in, it's not science and has become religion.

That tweet clearly says "global warming"

> We are facing a world-ending, slow-moving catastrophe of epic proportions.

> The only solution is to do everything that the globalist, Marxist left has wanted since the 1960s.

Are people really this stupid? All you have to do is look at the proposed solutions to climate change (de-industrialization, de-population, mass-migration, one-world government) and it becomes obvious that it's all bullshit.

>The earth is also constantly spinning user.
I think not.

As someone with a degree in STEM, I agree completely. There are masses of idiots in my country. And the Republicans, Trump included, have attracted them under one party which 1) wants to defund our national science programs 2) abandon any attempts at dealing with climate change 3) engage in activities that would exacerbate climate change and 4) blissfully do this with the "knowledge" that climate change isn't actually real anyways.

It's a serious problem when the US is sticking its head in the sand on a global threat to civilization and the continued existence of humanity.

>have no models capable of making accurate predictions
>act like the science is settled

Why are climate changeys so retarded? The only anomaly happening is humans believing that they can exert control over a system composed of more mass/energy than we can even comprehend

Well if you actually believe the Earth is flat, and cannot understand why that pic is bullshit, it's no wonder you believe in global warming.

Sure we can, it's pretty unimaginative to think otherwise. We have the theoretical capacity to blot out the sun until it kills us, no other animal could do that, but humans could if we wanted to. That would definitely affect the climate. We could also dedicate a few months to igniting every carbon sink on earth in a rapid time frame, releasing more CO2 into the atmosphere than can be absorbed and permanently altering our climate

Have some imagination leaf

>Why are climate changeys so retarded?
They shun the bible and buy into (((globalist))) propaganda.

You don't need an accurate model to confirm a causal relationship. Before we had a model for gravity, we knew if you let go of something it will fall down.

JIDF pls go. Your schemes no longer work in America.

American/10, though the alternative wasn't much different on other questions.
Next question.

Because we're not cultists.

>english banter

You don't have to be dumb at all if you look at the competition...

me too thanks

fuck polar bears and bangladesh

Global warming was indeed a bad meme.

Jump in a train.
If you jump and are not violently crushed because suddenly you are traveling at 100km/h you have to realize that speed is always measured relatively to something else.

>How dumb do you have to be to believe that climate change is not a hoax?

fixed that for you

>no real images
>a literal live stream
youtu.be/UGPuEDyAsU8

The sun has the greatest impact on our climate. In the 60's and 70's, scientists thought we were in for global cooling. The 30's had THE hottest days on record. The data has since been altered, but if you look hard enough, you can find the unedited, unfiltered, redpilling data.

If you believe in man-made climate change, fine. All I ask is that you look up the "Maunder Minimum" and the how it correlates to the "Little Ice Age".
"Times of depressed solar activity seem to correspond with times of global cold.

For example, between 1645 and 1715—during what we now call the “Maunder Minimum”—there were only about 50 sunspots (instead of the usual 40 to 50 thousand!) and harsh winters.

For 70 years, temperatures dropped by 1.8 to 2.7 degrees Fahrenheit."

Nice fish-eye lens. Show me some evidence that doesn't come directly from (((NASA))).

Again, a belief of yours. And a stupid one, just like everything else you stated in your cancerous post. If anything, the beliefs of the Democrat party in the US have warped actual scientific research through peer pressure forbidding it to report on anything factual that goes against the "official" position.
Modern science is just as bad as Lysenkoism.

Climate change is real.
The climate change lobby is a hoax.
Learn the difference.

>polar bears

Almost as dumb as someone who would vote for a Wallstreet candidate with a Neoconservative foreign policy and a pathological hate of the second largest nuclear superpower in the world

>Fisheye lens
If you actually knew what it was you wouldn't be bullshiting this hard.

It is not a magical device that maps a flat object onto a spheres.

Don't forget that the vast majority of temperature graphs leave out the depressed temperatures of the Little Ice Age (LIA, and that accurate temperature records only began to be kept at the time it was ending. We are still seeing temperature bounceback to medieval temperatures, but this is ignored.

With this in mind, scientists are predicting that sunspot activity will be low for the next few decades. If that is the case, and temperatures continue to drop, then we will have more data that can, perhaps, be used to lay the global warming idea to rest. If sunspot activity drops for the next few decades, but temperatures continue to rise (and not the "temperature adjusted for expected increase" kinds of data that we keep seeing) then we can lend even more credence, supported by a reversal in 200 years of sun science, to the global warming phenomenon.

If you looked in a telescope you would see every other planet is round why would ours be the exception

saved

Have a graph comparing computer models with actual measurements.

how dumb do you have to be to not understand natural climate cicles and the fact that we are on our way out of a ice age

What are tides

I get you OP. You're not up to date on all the information so you're still in the dark. I was there. I believed in man-made global warming until Trump said this. Trump would know, especially if it's a Chinese conspiracy. He's the expert on those. Not to mention, he has a slightly less cool than Pence's time machine at his disposal so he can just literally fact-check all the time, also why he seems invincible and won that hugely stacked against him election. I doubt he truly IS omnipotent, just much more knowledgable and powerful than us. I think he's omnipresent though, thanks to the time machine, and thus actually invincible. I bet Hillary killed him so many time already. But another Trump just comes to fill the void and there are infinite Trumps. This is the only logical explanttation for what we've witnessed this passed year. He's nigh godlike. If he says global warming is a hoax, it almost definitely is. It seems likely to me that these sort of cycles would happen naturally and that people might be misinterpretting their limited views and jumping to conclusions in searh of what they see as answers to pannicked questions. But listen, Trump knows. He's been there. Peace be with you brother, and may the light of truth shine your way.

There is no climate change! Okay, perhaps there is but it is not man made! Okay okay perhaps it is man made, but it is too late to do something!

Soon you will it hit stage 3 in climate change denial.

jeeezus. i hope i'm on the right track with this hoax thing. at first i was like everyone else, believing the dogma. then some burger posted a video and i watched it, and it made me question some things. then i listened to a podcast episode with a denier and he said it was basically all about government control. once i came at it from that angle, i realized that it was the perfect vector for increasing the size and scope of the global supra-state. could i still be wrong in believing that man made global warming is false? sure. but when scientists have to edit data to make shit up.....
do you have any response to the ice caps melting and oceans becoming more acidic and the reefs bleaching/dying? are these natural responses to natural phenomena? will """the governments""" take nefarious steps to kill parts of our ecosystem or fuck up our atmosphere in order to further their agenda? :(

"global warming" as used in general conversation does not refer to natural climate cycles. It refers to the acceleration of climate warming due to human activities.

Sometimes it's called "accelerated global warming", but that's a mouthful for most people.

We might also be heading back into one....

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/climate-scientist-who-got-it-right-predicts-20-more-years-global
newsmax.com/Headline/dark-winter-cold-global-cooling/2014/11/16/id/607672/
climatedepot.com/2014/06/29/scientists-and-studies-predict-imminent-global-cooling-ahead-drop-in-global-temps-almost-a-slam-dunk/
forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013/05/26/to-the-horror-of-global-warming-alarmists-global-cooling-is-here/

The others could be flat too, they're just pointed in the direction of Earth.
I'm not believing this, just trying to explain from the point of FE-ers

How stupid do you have to be to Still be shilling for CTR a week after an embarrassing loss? kys

source for that chart. Also good redpilling material on global warming please.

Then doesn't that basically mean that gravity is non-existent off of our planet? Or something?

>The others could be flat too, they're just pointed in the direction of Earth.
if that was true then they wouldn't have dark side that face away from the position of the sun. Do you think the moon could be flat? How would that explain half moons etc?

>do you have any response to the ice caps melting and oceans becoming more acidic and the reefs bleaching/dying?

It's called a "climate cycle" for a reason.
The ice caps have not fully melted and should enter a growth phase "soon".
The oceans have changed their pH many many times over the millennia. Current changes are minimal.
Reefs bleaching/dying has only been an issue on the Great Barrier Reef due to introduced species of starfish that eat the coral.

Calm the fuck down, chicken little.

T-t-thanks. No need for name calling, I'm just trying to learn more as I go along, and I want to btfo global warming neophytes.

Why wouldnt I sage a strawman argument from a leaf who takes tweets literally?

>climate change
How dumb do you have to be to pretend either of these words appeared in that tweet? Smarter than anyone not saging this globalist tool shill thread at least.
>Get him out of here

>and should enter a growth phase "soon".
Why is "soon" in quotes? IS that some kind of sarcastic soon?

If not, then how soon is "soon"?

>writes in the stuttering as text
*inhales*
M8.............

see
>source for that chart.
Some science website. I saved it before I began to put the origin on the picture. Too long ago now to remember, sorry.