Islam the most red pilled religion?

I know we like to shit on Islam and mudslimes, but aren't their religion exactly up your alley Sup Forums?
>Women less rights
>Women obey their husband
>Men can have several wives
>Men can have sex slaves
>Women must fuck their partner
>Atheists gets beheaded
>Feminists and sjws gets beheaded
>Women can't drive
>Women must ask ther husband for permission
>Daughter must obey her father
>Countries run by men only
>Women gets punished if they are too degenerate

Literally Islam is Sup Forums if it was a religion. Aside from having the women wear garbage bags and having to pray to a pedophile and not eat pork isn't this your dreamworld Sup Forums? Why do you hate it so much then?

shameless self bump

>that post
>that flag

You must be having a giggle m8. Oh, did your girl get culturally enriched again?

>flag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not an argument you faggots. I don't actually agree with any of those points which is why I'm christian. But you are the degenerates that actually want all these things so why aren't you muslims?

>Islam
>redpilled
more like blue balled, ugly cunts.

oh sweden you just give and give and give

Pretty accurate that it fits the average Sup Forumsack perfectly.
Luckily we're not homogenous in our opinions and as such a little less hypocritical than we often seem.

>HURR DURR IF A SWEDE TALKS ABOUT ISLAM THAT MUST MEAN HE IS MUSLIM

I don't agree with islam they are worshipping a pedophile cunt. The thing is tho you guys literally want sharia law except under a different name. You degenerates can't defend yourselves because you know I'm right.

*sigh*
Islam is against nationalism and is a globalist ideology, merely muslim globalism aka Ummah is under the Arabs control instead of the Jews, as for Sup Forums, we're ethnonationalist and white separatist and against race mixing thus islam isn't suited for us.

Also, Christianity already offer a men-only government and traditional values.

Lastly, muslims are invading us they're our enemies not a solution, any white with a bit of honor would never convert to Islam, evenless Sup Forumsacks, since we aren't cucks unlike the Albos and the Bosnians.

COME JOIN THE TURN LEFT MOVEMENT

t. Hassan Abdullah Mohammed
Islam represent an attack to the western civilization, we fight over years to have secular states and the religion in house we don't want to go back to the XV century, sorry.

West will become Orthodox before Islamic.

So basically if Islam came under a western banner and under white people such as bosnians instead of the shitskins we have today would you be okay with it?

holy war faggot coming soon to a city near you
rated - R

if Islam don't try to control every aspect of your life and the life of your neighbors, is ok

Islam is a degenerate arabic moon God religion. It's holy language is arabic. It puts arabs before othets, it is closeminded and cannot reform itself when needed.
Every muslim is a shitskin arab in denial

DEUS VULT AHMAD

You get it.
You can also remove :
Pilgrimage to Mecca
Arab as the language of the paradise
Circumcision
Interdiction of drinking alcohol
Interdiction of eating pork
Interdiction of discriminate on Racial basis

Then Islam would have a chance to convert the white.

Because they are our enemies and Islam believes in a global caliphate basically making it a globalist ideology

The only reason I like Islam is that it's literally a modern day barbarian cult Lol it's amusing to watch.

But I don't want sharia law or anything like it

islam is a desert religion made for arabs. If you like traditional religion why not use the thing in your flag, the cross, instead of changing to some foreign religion?

And no, you will never be an equal to the muslims in Islam. All of their power and scholars are based in the middle east. You will just be a circumsised lackey for them.

Also I feel sorry for Swedes and Euros that have been brainwashed so hard they actually fall for ISLAM, rather than returning to their OWN traditions.