What will it look like?

What will it look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCCL68C_H00
vimeo.com/147365861
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
nbcnews.com/news/latino/mexico-got-more-money-remittances-oil-revenues-2015-n510346
gao.gov/assets/680/675248.pdf
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/79
youtube.com/watch?v=NkSo0QQLUfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will be a "digitial" wall, made from cameras, sensors and stuff like that

That looks good to me.

A fence.

It'll be a goddamn 30 foot moat

Good and cost effective considering the length. We're not trying to block out rocket fire like the kike wall so don't need a 15m tall concrete block.

My recommendations would be, cameras spaced evenly so that from a command post you could pick on any portion of the wall and get a live feed.

Guard post spread every 50 to 100km, a reasonable distance to cover in a vehicle should anyone pass.

Fill the first trench with crocodiles and water. Stock plentifully with fish so they grow large.

>Fill the first trench with crocodiles and water. Stock plentifully with fish so they grow large.

It's a fucking desert.

Exactly
Mexicans for dinner
Fish for desert

why have nobody mentioned building a moat and filling it with lava ???

Trots op je man, goeie paal

Don't forget the automatic turrets on top

PLS STEAL

Because the lava will cooldown after two days and you'll have paved over the moat for them, dumbass.

Thick isolation mattress for the razor wire, durable ladder for everything else. Would take about 3-5 minutes to get across. If you have someone with a vehicle to pick you up on the other side, you would be well out in no-man's land by the time the patrols arrive. Unless you deploy Helicopters for every breach you would not be found again.

Would be a great solution to the manpower issue but would drive the construction and upkeep costs way up

Also bleeding hearts will balk at the idea of trespassers being shot at even if said trespassers are warned verbally by the security system to vacate before being fired upon

Just like israels

landmines, drone patrols, senosrs paired with a rapid response taskforce

They won't get far in the desert.

HIGHER

It doesn't need to be anywhere near that large or elaborate. We're keeping out poor beaners not armed terrorists.

>This gets implemented
>Best kills featured at the end of every news broadcast
>PLAY OF THE DAY: BEANERCLEANER1488 AS SENTRYBOT 5567
>Short clip showing mowing down beaners with overwatch victory music playing in the background

ay caramba

Magnificent.

Mmm, dystopian!

Too lethal, too expensive, and too expensive if you want it to be effective.

Pressure/tremor sensors placed at regular intervals along the wall, well before people get close. If any are tripped they will know people are there well before they've even started climbing.

Electrify their side of the fence.

Trump estimates 8 billion and he'll probably give him self some extra time as well. That way he can be ahead of schedule and under budget
Yeah, but imagine the signal it'd send to the rest of the world. This was huge in his platform, its more than just a wall, its a message to the world. hell go all out. It's his version of "The Great White Fleet"

It's highly-profitable organized people smuggling by experts, not a cartoon of a mother and her kids running across the border.

The wall doesn't need to stop them. There is still border patrols so that plus motion activated cameras to alert the patrols will be enough to stop them.

Why not fill it with more lava?

Realistically: A fence, mybe with barbed and/or shock wire.

I mean a border that long would be beyond maintainable if it gets too elaborate, and Mexico has already insubtly made it clear there's not going to be sent even a dollar to pay for the wall.
(maybe he can rob mexicans for it, but that's not really a long term plan given the nature of his plans)

I don't doubt that it would be possible to know about every breach before it happens. But with the size of this border, it would be wayy to expensive to know long enough for people to be there and prevent the breach consistently.

Again, unless you deploy helicopters for every breach you won't find them even if you know that they're there as soon as they're at the wall.

There are drones now.

Check'em, kek agrees with me.

>You can't stop every single breach everytime so you shouldn't try to stop any of them

This is why your country is fucked.

Tokyo Gore Police did it better.

few people can afford 50 dollars an hour to shoot mexicans.

instead, PAY 5 dollers PER mexican, and then there'd be a never ending line of people waiting to man the turrets.

>Would be a great solution to the manpower issue but would drive the construction and upkeep costs way up

you know whats funny, that shit is already commercially available

youtube.com/watch?v=eCCL68C_H00

And the first time one of them guns down an American family out for a hike the whole system is shut down.

Well, you need to pay for installation and upkeep.

I'm thinking a substantial reward per dead Mexican though. Like $500.

I heard each illegal costs the country $20K per year so that should be nothing.

>Trump will never win!
>The wall will be useless
>Doubter: The post

by ekek

>Trump builds wall
>immigration is down, it's a success
>eight years of a beautiful wall that works
>some absolute faggot is elected eight years from now
>tears down the wall as an act of defiance against Trump
>Americans act like it is the Berlin wall coming down
>ten times as many immigrants as before

I do not want this

Kongsberg has a plug and play system available. Works with everything from M-60s and MG-42s up to modern Minimis and what have you.

Then again, we might need those systems ourselves to safeguard our border against Sweden if things don't get better soon.

It won't look like anything because it's not happening

>yfw it's made GOTY

Then send the helicopters for every breach.
If you do that, then within a very short amount of time, you won't have to send any helicopters anymore, because there won't be any breaches.

Make a wall and let American citizens pay like 20 bucks to get their name on one of the bricks. Like those "buy a star" things a while back, except you could actually visit your name.

fuck.

Thank you for correcting the record

Buy all the land on the border for up to a mile into america. Clear it all out except for one road to mexico per state. Fill the now empty space wI think land mines. Place a 2 meters high chain link fence on the American side and along the trade roads. So americans don't wander into the mine field.

What about underground tunnels?

this

Mexico is paying for the wall. American workers will build it

Kinda reminds me of this ancient Wall built 2000 years ago to separate Ulster from the rest of the Irish tribes.

This is why he's expressed interest in making it a key piece of infrastructure. If its more than just a wall it can't really be torn down. The one thing nailed down is that he wants a high-speed rail on top, preferably MagLev. Other suggestions are new nuclear plants along the length and desalination / water distribution systems.

Imagine the Lib tears if the only thing keeping California from drying out completely was the wall.

Of course. The money paid to get a name brick could go to something else, like trying to pay off our fuck huge debt or something.

the us will tax remittances or take it from aid packages bound for mexico, a dollar doesn't need to be sent

Wasn't there that one article saying that Mexico was open to negotiating?

I would personally stand atop the wall to defend it

Wow I haven't actually thought of that

could be but all I've heard has been adamant statements from mexico that they wouldn't

I'm not sure if building crucial infrastructure directly on a potentially dangerous border is a good idea.

>We finally get a good country-wide rail system
>One set of tracks for maglev, one for classic steam engines, and one for cargo transport
>The wall is just the first part of it
I'M READY

Trump is India-fag, so like this

>potentially dangerous border
>implying Mexico is dangerous to US assets
Worst case scenario they buy us a new one. Again.

The train stuff is a bit ridiculous, but I agree that it would be GLORIOUS if some kind of liberal stronghold becomes dependent on the wall, absolutely devilish, and it would be the millionth demonstration of 9D chess.

Mexico the country maybe not. Mexico the cartel maybe.

They push the border out into Mexico 100m before constructing, minimise the amount of american owned land needing to be bought out/seized

>the only thing keeping California from dying out completely was [The Wall]

In more ways than one, kek

i love how burgers have small visión about a fence thinking the all south border is a plain desert.

>Liberal stronghold

you solved the problem my friend, we are making the entire thing a solar panel

Use a nuclear reactor to keep it flowing arsehole

Who knows, maybe it'll be a good way to defuse tension by giving both sides an opportunity to make money on it.

Trump has stated numerous times that he'll be labeling the cartels as terrorist groups, opening up a path to wreck them via international action. This was one of the things mentioned in the Trump / Nieto speeches, so it can be safely assumed that Mexico is okay with us sending people in to gut them. I don't expect the cartels to be around by the time Wall construction is in earnest.

>yfw Trump somehow intercepts money being sent over to Mexico by illegal immigrants to pay for the wall

I got no idea how but holy FUCK if the god emperor could pull that off

>In the middle of a desert so there's little clouds or precipitation to block sunlight
>Would be big enough to draw a fuckhuge amount of energy
>Energy from the first parts of the wall can be used to help construct the rest
user you're a genius

If the whole thing is a desalination plant it could provide potable water to the regions surrounding it on both sides
It would actually be fantastic

Oh shit imagine the headlines: "Texas first energy-neutral state due to solar panels along the Trump Wall™."

KEK IS PLEASED WITH OUR SUGGESTIONS

all he need to do is cut the economic aid they get. Thats something like 400 million USD a year.

If he funnels all the money from that into the wall + the shit they pay the UN to fight climate change he can build his 50ft high wall easily.

I hate that it exists, but we do have an extrajudicial mechanism that could do this. Civil Asset Forfeiture. If an asset is assumed to be gotten via illegal means it can be taken by fed / state law enforcement. Any money transfers coming from known illegals could be halted, and gathered as 'evidence'. Unconstitutional as hell though, so I'd be hesitant to use it.

To add to that:

Mexico would pay a tax on that water until the wall is paid off.

NERF THIS!
vimeo.com/147365861

I think you need to spend less time on pol mate

Those trips are fantastic, and we could dumb the salt on mexico. Trump would really be the best salt farmer ever.

the vast majority of it goes through western union and the like. we already track all of it. they used to do it in transactions in excess of 10k, but those started being flagged and audited (regardless of where they go) the rest going south of the border will be too.

Most immigrants use wire services like Western Union to send remittances back home, these could be slapped with a big tariff. Problem is, if the tariff is too high or too sudden, they will resort to other methods like venmo/paypal/bitcoin or just literally mail the checks. So I think it could be done if it's framed as a negligible surcharge, which would still net quite a bit of revenueg iven the volume of transactions.

Why is everything nuclear-mine proof except the Beaners?

>Be nuclear-mine proof Mexican
>Step on nuclear mine
>Launched over wall, land in Tucson
>Pick Oranges for below minimum wage

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

So let's talk. We've got a wall lined with solar panels with water purification systems at regular intervals. That's jobs for
>Patrolling the wall
>Solar Panel Maintenance
>Water Purification Plant operations
Plus all the temporary workers that will be involved in building the wall.

Anybody want to do the math on how much energy the wall could produce?

Haven't you heard the wall is just METAPHORICAL now!! haha!

They're called "Remittances" and are done by companies like Western Union and are Mexico's largest source of foreign income.
>nbcnews.com/news/latino/mexico-got-more-money-remittances-oil-revenues-2015-n510346

Obviously not all of the money comes from the US, but a significant portion of it does.All Trump has to do is pass implement a tax on all foreign remittances, which was already proposed in 2015.

>gao.gov/assets/680/675248.pdf
>congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/79

7 energies

What about reading the screencap?

youtube.com/watch?v=NkSo0QQLUfE

Okay so I did the math. If the wall is 20 feet tall, coating one side in solar panels should produce roughly 5.5128e+12 watts

Is that including ground reflectors?

Why are American families hiking on the Mexican side of the border which is 99% harsh desert?

>5 TW

So in 2016 dollars just 15 trillion dollars to install!