Seems there's a storm a-brewin'

Seems there's a storm a-brewin'

I have no idea who either of those people are but the art style on the left seems familar

what show is the right
spoonfeed pls

>That one cunt that bitched about Trollhunters because the protag "Likes to cook and that has nothing to do with troll hunting".

Cooking is a womans job

Trollhunters on Netflix

Jack Darby?

It's made by the creator of Fairly odd Parents,

That's silly, they literally establish in the first two episodes that the only reason he can even use a sword is because he's handy with a knife in the kitchen and that knowledge scales up perfectly.

Eh, just barely. The first season of Trollhunters was mostly mediocre. Even the latter half of the season pulled off the stupid status quo shit that DP did as well.

Robobuddies seems like an okay person, but she tries too hard to be snarky and negative when she really isn't.

>I'm an underageb& and I don't care who knows that

Is this a Dreamwork tv shows thread? What are you guys hoping for from the next season of VLD and the final season of RTTE?

I'm hoping it doesn't turn out the entire series was leading directly into HTTYD2, but it seems like it.
The dragon riders are going to lose because they're going to get the map to the king of dragons and give it to Drago so he can find Valka.

Trollhunters, it is also getting two other shows that take place in the same town

I want my Megamind series dammit

Pitch your ideas Anons.

How would you guys do a T.V. Show for a Megamind? Other shows allowed as well.

They could probably do it if they could be convinced it could sell toys.
DWA seems to be all about to sell toys these days.

I hate her so much. She complains about the tropes but even Del Toro admits to the tropes and says that's for a sense of familiarity before making it hella good.

Is this now a Trollhunters thread?

NOW GO!

Del Toro said we could expect part 3 relatively soon, so I bet it wont take an entire year like part 2 did.
He probably wants to have Trollhunters finished before 3 Below starts later this year.

I want to grope her chest while nibbling on her neck

I guess this thread is related enough to Hartman for me to finally bring this up.

So that video about him leaving Nick. At no point in the video did he ever actually answer what the video was titled: "Why I Left Nick". So, what the fuck? I wasn't the only one who noticed this, right? Because his fans certainly didn't.

ROBOBUDDIES IS CUTE