Childhood cartoon trauma you still have nightmares from

Why did they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbtpGoH-Zek
youtube.com/watch?v=EQKNm3YEIak
youtube.com/watch?v=rxpzxzfars8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This episode gave me nightmares for like a year. I rewatched it when I was older and it still kind of gives me the chills.

>That ending
>That "look" they give while laughing

I was never traumatized by any of the shit I watched, but that ending was probably the most unsettling thing I saw as a kid

What episode was that? I never really watched much of that show

The most unsettling part for me was when they wanted to get rid of him but everytime they did, he kept coming back or changing forms on its own. I know this is a common horror movie trope, but I did not watch any horror as a kid. I don't remember being scared by the ending but maybe I just repressed it.

Run

Meat Man

I really had trouble looking just having to fucking google a screenshot.

The very act of saving this image and uploading it is stressful

This damm dog from Cartoons that never made it

Does anybody remember that episode from Ghostbusters where some creatures with syringes instead of hands turned people into grotesque abominations? Gave me nightmares for years when I was a kid.

Return the slab.

The I'm not Tommy/Stu thing and this
youtube.com/watch?v=rbtpGoH-Zek

Don't have nightmares about them though. They just spooked me as a kid because I didn't expect them.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQKNm3YEIak

there's something really off putting about early rugrats

>trumpet abortion

yea son

Oh and also this. It creeped me out as a kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=rxpzxzfars8

Yeah, thanks, I think I remember watching it. Meat man never seemed too creepy to me, the ending though...

>this is what underage Sup Forums thinks is scary

why was every 90's cartoon tinted purple or hunter green

Probably because that kind of hallucination when you're super-young would be the last thing you remember before having a febrile seizure.

I can't say I remember what episode that was, but you know what I do remember?

I REMEMBER YOU

>why was every 90's cartoon tinted purple or hunter green
The 90s was basically the 60s but with research chemicals instead of regular drugs so the trip got all creepy vaguely threatening.