The gap keeps widening. It was 500 000 people yesterday

The gap keeps widening. It was 500 000 people yesterday.

It's expected to reach 2 million once they're done counting all the votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/02/heres-how-we-can-be-confident-that-there-are-11-million-undocumented-immigrants-in-the-u-s/
truthfeed.com/breaking-hillarys-popular-vote-came-from-over-3-million-votes-cast-by-non-citizens/35700/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>leaf

minus 3 million illegals

@98648441

I can definitely see the electoral vote gap widening

How many illegals voted for Hillary ?

ok

Damn really makes you think, wow...

What difference, at this point, does it make?

>11 million potential illegal voters
>hundreds of thousands of dead democrats still registered to vote
>DNC admitted to shuttling people around on buses to commit fraud

It's nothing

And perot got 21% of the popular vote but no electoral votes. Whats your point?

Who cares

Trump won

Its over

infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens

daily reminder she won the popular vote over obama in 08 too, no one seemed to care

Only 2 million, goyim?

I don't understand the point this image is trying to make

nigger helping people get to their voting stations with busses and shit is not fraud

god damn

Lets play a game, I'll tell you what the rules are when we finish playing.

Everyone cared, but she conceded because she didn't want to further divide the democratic party. We saw this year what happens when the democratic party gets divided.

Stupid post.

A lot of people don't like the rules.

> 2008 Obama wins electoral college vote
> 2008 Hillary wins popular vote
> 2008 Obama becomes president, no one complains.
>2016 same thing happens but with trump, but everyone loses their shit saying things like wheres muh democracy xD take your head out of your own ass-holes people.

>Obama becomes president, no one complains.

ok buddy

>primaries
>electoral college

Please never speak about American politics again.

The gap could widen to 20 million and it would still be irrelevant The popular vote means dick at the national level.

jesus 800,000 more votes there's no way the electors will stay with Trump

I doubt the rules are getting changed to a popular vote any time soon. The US is a federation of states - the federation is what makes them the most wealthy and powerful nation on earth. The states aren't going to be pleased with having zero political power under a popular vote dominated by a handful. Their issues would go completely ignored. It would be the political subjugation of the smaller states by the large, rather than a union.

>leaf
>no source
>leaf

wellp guess these are TRUE AS FUCK FACTS then

only one way to avoid your trial CTR
take the shotgun shortcut!

20 million were illegal votes.

Yep,
So let's hope he does well so that he gets to be more than a one-term president, as his meaningful support is mostly old and thus very vulnerable to dying.

Trumps got 300+ of electoral votes don't pretend it's not a landslide.

yeah sure they were

>lose
>win in irrelevant metric
Still means you lost brah.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/02/heres-how-we-can-be-confident-that-there-are-11-million-undocumented-immigrants-in-the-u-s/

good, i hope it keeps increasing even past 2 million. trump will win even if it reaches 200 million.

>Kuradi leht

This

>increasing number of "undocumented ID" votes
>not admitting/including Trumps Michigan win

really vibrates those almonds

>um fodendo folha

top kek

It won't matter. Trump will still have the electoral college.

That was because of Michigan and Florida breaking the rules and having their results partly disqualified. Don't remember the exact details of it, but it's probably on the wikipedia page for that primary.

Did they count the soldier's absentee ballots yet?

Shouldn't that give Trump a good million votes?

Witnessed!

>een neukend blad
Google translate sucks

>kankerblaadje
better

Quads of truth confirm

They'll hold those off until the media manages to incite mass violence at the protests.

No one riots*

are those fucking niggers ever calling michigan for trump

Not at the scale of todays shitstorm m8
Stop being a fucking leaf

California doesn't matter.

Good try, Achmed. We have the electoral college to protect us from California.

I don't want to be that guy, but proofs? "Everyone knows it" doesn't count as proof.

only 2 mil when 7 mil illegals voted. she lost deal with it

this is so fucking delicious. pure elation

Another Faggot Canadian... when will they ever stop?

When you give us the blue states.

CNN literally backpeddled. They were calling "100%" on the 12th, or so, but didn't 'call it'... And since the election results are dynamically pulled from their database, I can't find any web archived snapshots that prove this fact.`

>Being this ignorant of the primary system.

Some guy on Twitter said so

D-do you think kek wants to destroy Trump now?
I mean he IS a chaos god.

>not understanding that we live in an inverted world
>not realizing that chaos is actually perfect harmony, and everything unmanifest
>not having faith that Trump is the prophet of perfect harmony

4 things

1) 40mil illegals in USA. Some vote illegally

2) Military ballots not counted at all.

3) Number is likely just straight up bullshit at this point anyway.

4) Who cares. Electoral college.

>They still haven't counted Michigan

>lose contest that doesn't matter
who cares

stop

No one is watching anymore so 100% of them turn out to be Hillary votes kek

absolutely retarded

>português
>bandeira do brasil
pick one

Those numbers seem low

I remember there were much more votes in 2008

hmm I wonder what happened

>democracy
>not mattering

enjoy your riots

Then ask for a recount it seems like if she won the popular vote shed pull an allepo gore and ask for a recount.

Why not hmmm?

Even if we don't count the 3 million illegals California doesn't get to dictate the political future of the other 49 states.

This. The college exists for a reason.
So shit places like Cali can't swing the votes due to sheer population numbers.

Population centres totally fuck up popular-vote elections and don't give a complete representation.

It also prevents potential candidates from ignoring smaller regions. That is not a good thing.
Just imagine you had popular vote, nobody would visit places that aren't Cali, New York and other large regions. All these "small shitholes" would be ignored completely.

>he doesn't like chaos.
I bet you are one of those middle-aged fags who has no goals in life, slaving away every day, content in your boring excuse of a life.
Change makes the world turn.
No change makes the universe die.
Go with the flow, faggot.

>america
>democracy

>vote
>bus illegals to next polling station
>vote again
>repeat
Good goy

Jesus Christ. You might want to read up on how this all works before you embarrass yourself.

This is a primary not a general election my empoverished third world disgusting monkey friend

DNC controls the rules

SKURVENEJ LIST

O' ye of little faith

If more minority's would've voted, Trump most likely wouldn't have won.

>Detroit

And Trump will still become president

Who cares, he won

JOIN THE GROWING ALT LEFT

Why is it always Canada?

Why?

Which is why republicans with control of the house, the senate, and the presidency are going to remove as many of those destructive parasites as they can get away.

> 2 million
illegal votes.

If the popular vote was used, only California, New York and maybe Massachusetts would be doing the election for the rest of the country. That's not fair at all.

Every vote in Idaho, Montana, Louisiana and others would mean nothing, and those states would have more of a reason to secede from the US than fucking California.

Hence the UNITED STATES of America.

Get that through your thick fucking skull.

Also add the 3+ million who voted for Libertarian and Green.

That means 66 million+ people voted AGAINST Hillary, that's not winning the popular vote. It also means Trump didn't get the popular vote either, nobody did this election.

she could be 50 million points ahead, but if she had less delegates she loses.
that how american elections work cunt
go convince some goyim that circumcision is healthy, you fuckin shill

Also this, people forget there was a pretty nasty civil war in the US and the electoral college was to ensure there wouldn't be another one

>um fodendo folha
mfw

The thing is, Detroit was already 100%, after the election was already called in favor of Trump. They're just holding off and attempting to recount all of the other counties.

Shit map.
The blue areas in Oklahoma are still red.
It's the sanctuary cities that turn red counties blue and shitty.

Record corrected!

She would have never won those states because they all hate education, gay people, secularism, environmental policies, women and free speech.

What's the point of trying to win those states if you just end up compromising everything you believe in, isn't that exactly the same as losing?

She looked so full of life back then ;_;

How did this happen? Do the Democrats have a majority rule on the States won?

>Voter fraud happens
>"Proof or it doesn't count"
truthfeed.com/breaking-hillarys-popular-vote-came-from-over-3-million-votes-cast-by-non-citizens/35700/

You literally can't make this shit up.

>B-b-but it's not from CNN!! It's not legit!

And Clinton News Network will try and say anything to make Trump look bad.

I can't make this shit up even if I wanted to. Don't believe me? Go digging for yourself now that you have SOME proof.

>It's expected to reach 2 million once they're done counting all the votes.

They will never count all the votes though. They dont even open absentee ballots in places where the difference wpuldnt effect the outcome.

Example: if there was a mega red state and trump was ahead 350,000 votes and their were 225,000 absentee ballots they would not even bother counting the absentee stuff because it would be a waste of time. All the electors would go trump whether they count them or not, so they do not bother.

Absentee ballots go almost 2 to 1 republican.

This entire popular vote thing is more media bullshit to make trump look bad and to get people violent.