Sup Forums, this "waifu" you speak of iss not real...

Sup Forums, this "waifu" you speak of iss not real, she is simply a two dimensional construct created for the purpose of entertaining children. She does not actually exist. She cannot love you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJiUfnIzbVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just HAD to say this before Valentines, didn't ya?

yeeeeeeeessss

Fuck off Boco

>a two dimensional construct created for the purpose of entertaining children
Sounds like real women, assuming "two-dimensional" in this case means personality. Even then that's giving women way too much credit.

Shut up, Dorn. We all know Rob was the favorite out all the Emperor's tools, you tool. Don't ever lecture me about love, you were never loved by your father.

But the Emperor is my waifu

Curse you Megatron!

Yes sir...

Why are you mean to these people Lord Dadorable?

If you've ever watched Rick and Morty you'd know that there are infinite timelines.

So Rogal watcha gettin Big E tomorrow?

Ugh. DEATH.

TAKE BOY.

Is OP in fact, a faggot?

Dorn what if you're my waifu?
Kitten is best boy

That is just what you want yourself to think, all I need to do is re-integrate her into reality from the absolute by saying my magic word

So is this a TTS/Warhammer thread?

LOL, my waifu give me strength
my God Emperor Trump give me confidence,
my D give me cartoons

Boy is too pure for this Galaxy

>God Emperor Trump

Damn it Rogal stop fucking things up for everyone

Next episode of Emperor text to speech when?

Yes, I need more art of Sassafras the Astropath and Boy

This month probably
Hydra Dominatus

YOU CAN'T STOP THE WALL

>ITT: characters you want to see in TTS

Alpharius would have killed Dorn if Archamus didn't grab his foot

Sassafras is delightsome.

Where is Kharn dammit

We've seen necrons in it already

youtube.com/watch?v=eJiUfnIzbVM

I can't decide if Abaddon bullying or Angron being Tsundere would be funnier

No he's talking about Tranzyn the Infinite.

Either have her in an episode or have her be brought in for a podcast

Soon, hopefully. Hell of a guy, that Kharn.

DON'T YOU DARE

She also can't reject me.

This is the real reason consorting with xenos is heresy.

I'm honestly half tempted to write a letter as shadowsun or someone under her to ask about kitten

>Magnus and Kitten inexplicably run into her on one of their misadventures
Fucking fund it.

Is she standing on her suit? Or is Kitten on his knees, like usual?

Boy is cute CUTE

>Trazyn appears
>is basically a parody of autistic fanboy collector

I'd like it

The current Lord Commander of the Imperium was revived by xenos and then fought alongside them before letting them go

Knees.

And I'm tempted to write in a letter as an imperial guardsman stuck in one of /tg/'s wackier 40k settings just to see what Emps thinks of those.

If you write yours I'll write mine though I know Jack shit about the tau. Also he prioritize letters sent to his P.O box

Why Rowboat get an Eldar gf?

My head cannon was always that Kharn was a 'kif' type character to Angrons "Brannigan" who eventually lost his shit, but was initially calm and accommodating as a second.

Much like a lot of "Flashman"'s sidekicks.

I'll make her real, there's more than enough cute young girls living with druggy parents that would be willing to sell their daughters to me for a few grand. With some simple suggestion I can make them take her personality, and even tweak it even closer to what I want, and I'm willing to wait and work years to get her.

Yeah, but then you'll spend the rest of your getting assraped in prison when someone finds out.

Because Eldar are cute
That sounds highly Fucking illegal user

When I said write, I meat actually mail it to him in a paper envelope.
Problem is, I'm not super hardcore into 40k and I only know stuff about it through osmosis of browsing /tg/ semi-frequently and watching the TTS series. So I have no idea what sort of tone to put it in or what a typical guardsmen does and does not know about the meat grinder he's flung into. I assume they keep all the normal humans in the wall of guns ignorant of the chaos bullshit and any of them who inevitably end up fighting deamons get *BLAMMED* by their Inquisitor.

I want to figure out a good letter to write to them about the sub-sector the Scraplootas ork warband are in. That was the first big /tg/ 40k OC thing I was on the board to witness unfolding first hand. Fun times.

I hope over the podcasts he eventually toughens up and gets to become a space marine making Papa Adornable super proud

What if Boy is actually a girl

What is it about Loud House and people making the most awful fucking posts lately?

I know you're fake posting but I can't believe people still try that shit. Ignoring how reprehensible it is, that has never worked out.

Would Sisters of Battle be an option?

You remember how Big E was talking about how he left all his sexual conquests in a heap of blood and broken bones? And how he was building the Human Webway so he could get easy access to cheap Eldar hookers?

Well, Bobby G takes after his old man quite a bit, but he's a bit too up and down to go trawling for whores. But an Eldar girl that saved his life and has a vested interest in the extinction of those knife eared fucks and especially the Ruinous Powers?
Hell yes son.

If Boy's a girl then it should be.

Then Dorn will have to explain why making a girl an Astartes simply isn't possible.
But the sisters are a solid option and get easy access to all sorts of Flame weapons. Plus, being in the Emperor's presence to such a degree would likely put her on the fast track to becoming a Saint.

I recall reading a story about a man who got his sexual kicks by traveling to third world countries and basically renting a family's daughter for a week or two. I am not easily disgusted, but that's just... horrid.

WHO MADE FLOOF?

I want to forcibly lick Torchstar's abs, with or without her consent.

So if Christmas is Slaneshmas/ Sanguinala, what is Valentine's Day?

I wanna nibble on them.

Nurgles love day

About as real as the greater good as far as we are concerned fellow neckbeard.

FUCK YOU DORN!

>ywn overpower a strong, independent fire warrior and do weird sex stuff to them
Why must this world disappoint me at every turn?

>strong
>independent
>tau
It's like overpowering a chinese, they were built for weird stuff.

yes

I am not a robot that transforms into a gun, I am Rogal Dorn.

[Androgynous whimpering]

What are these smug boys planning

RIP bruva's voice, doing helbrecht for almost two hours killed it

Slapping a big pink dildo on the back of Konrad's power armor.

>Mustacheless Dorn
delet

user i swear to fuck

>She does not actually exist. She cannot love you.
But she can't hate me either.

40k action game where you can play as the 8 when?

Fuckin do it!

Reminder there's a fanfic called Fulgrimian Heresy where Rogal and Perturabo became best friends.

I agree. Do it.

Is it fun

that is true. A waifu can be 2d, and she probably won't love you back. But from time to time, when a man loves his waifu real strong, is dedicted to her with all his life. He becomes legendery, and through that immortal

>She cannot love you.
That part is just like real women through

Fuck you Erebus.

WHY DON'T YA TAKE A SEAT ROIGHT OV'R ERE