Harambe's Code

Saw this today:

Harambe's Law

"You are a racist/sexist/xenophobe/homophobe" is Leftist code for "you are winning this argument, and I hate you for that."

The first person in a discussion to call someone Racist, Sexist, Xenophobic, or Homophobic is deemed to have automatically lost the discussion because they have admitted they have no facts or logic to support their position, and thus resort to name-calling to silence further embarrassment.

USE IN A SENTENCE:

"I voted against Hillary because she is a greedy, ambitious, government drone."

"You're racist for supporting Trump!"

"Harambe's Law prevails. YOU GET NOTHING. YOU LOSE. GOOD DAY, SIR!"

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=harambe's law
change.org/p/denise-driehaus-support-harambe-s-law-for-the-gorilla-killed-in-cincinnati
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulverism
youtube.com/watch?v=DH53uFBOGbw
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5d3i5w/harambes_law_aka_your_right_i_know_it_so_ill_just/?submit_url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=harambe%27s+law&already_submitted=true&submit_title=Harambe's law: ca
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5d3i5w/harambes_law_aka_your_right_i_know_it_so_ill_just/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there a wiki page for this? this is amazing. If we could turn this into more of a mainstream law than Gordon's law then that would be hilarious.

Take the harambe from the normies and show them that their arguements are shit

where did you see this btw

I am borderline normie…have no clue how to set up wiki or urban dictionary…but there is NOT one.

Get to it you beautiful autistic bastards!

ar15.com

i dunno how to do it either sorry goys. someone definitely make a wiki tho so we can spread this shit

Sup Forums is dead

Harambe died for Arocks sins!

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=harambe's law

UPVOTE!

correct it "ableist", not abelist

Noted.

that's not how the world works though.
But it should be.

Only the dead have seen the end of war. The Great Meme War rages on.

It is going to be.

Kek wills it.

change.org/p/denise-driehaus-support-harambe-s-law-for-the-gorilla-killed-in-cincinnati

It would be a shame if people wrote comments about the correct Harambe's Law #Harambeslaw

This is already a known as a logical fallacy called "Bulverism".

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulverism

But if people want to call it Harambe's Law, sure w/e.

>98656005
Good stuff…from that link:

You must show that a man is wrong before you start explaining why he is wrong. The modern method is to assume without discussion that he is wrong and then distract his attention from this (the only real issue) by busily explaining how he became so silly.

In the course of the last fifteen years I have found this vice so common that I have had to invent a name for it. I call it "Bulverism". Some day I am going to write the biography of its imaginary inventor, Ezekiel Bulver, whose destiny was determined at the age of five when he heard his mother say to his father — who had been maintaining that two sides of a triangle were together greater than a third — "Oh you say that because you are a man." "At that moment", E. Bulver assures us, "there flashed across my opening mind the great truth that refutation is no necessary part of argument. Assume that your opponent is wrong, and explain his error, and the world will be at your feet. Attempt to prove that he is wrong or (worse still) try to find out whether he is wrong or right, and the national dynamism of our age will thrust you to the wall." That is how Bulver became one of the makers of the Twentieth Century.

youtube.com/watch?v=DH53uFBOGbw

Is this supposed to be a pun on Hamurrabi's Code?

>i think all jews and niggers should be killed
>dunno man i think thats kinda racist
>you lost i win

Nice. This is clever

>98657901
Not my own invention…but I know good when I see it. Praise Kek…Praise Arfcom.

They're saying you have to explain why it's racist.

Dicks out, brother.

On The Donald

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5d3i5w/harambes_law_aka_your_right_i_know_it_so_ill_just/?submit_url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=harambe%27s+law&already_submitted=true&submit_title=Harambe's law: ca

Harambe's code is way better because it seems like a pun on Hamurabi's code.

annnnnnd the party is over lads

when can we stop working with these plebit niggers? I get it we needed them for the election, but we won, it's over now. Why are we still tolerating these fucking newfags?

fucking newnigger stealing our gits.

REEEEEEEEE

i want these fucktards out NOW

Good link to the_donald

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5d3i5w/harambes_law_aka_your_right_i_know_it_so_ill_just/

REEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEE
REEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE

ok this board is long gone.

I like it.