If Peter was a DC character how would his relationship with Superman, Batman and others be?

If Peter was a DC character how would his relationship with Superman, Batman and others be?

Superman is probably a dude he sorta looks up to/appreciates how powerful and influential he is, it makes him feel small in comparison.
Batman scares the shit out of him, but he covers with jokes.

But how would they talk? Batman would be more open to him? And Flash, Robins, etc.

>He makes fun of him when he's not around

>He hates playboy Bruce, but when he meets the real Bruce he completely understands

He’s be bros with Superman, With Batman he’d be like that neighborhood kid that Bruce doesn’t like hanging around with his boys, but tolerated him because the whole family likes him

What's up with Peter in this scene? He seems out of his element?

I think Clark would be like a big brother to Peter and Peter would have tremendous respect for him.

He would have some respect for Batman but at the same time get annoyed about how brooding and dark he is and make fun of him once he's in good terms with Batman. That said he would be good friends with Nightwing/Dick Grayson, probably would have been a Titan at one point.

He would also look up to Wonder Woman, maybe have a secret crush on her but it wouldn't go anywhere further than platonic.

He would geek out with Barry and make Wally a bit jealous.

He would totally date Powergirl at some point.

They explored it on Sentry, Superman would be his childhood idol.

what would peter be like to the younger DC heroes?

cool older bro?

>but it wouldn't go anywhere further than platonic.
They all fall for the Spider-Dick eventually, user.

Superman
>He looks up to him.

Batman
>They sympathize with each other.

Aquaman
>Don't know.

Wonder Woman
>Spidey would flirt occasionally but it would never go anywhere.

Flash
>They are buddies

Green Lantern
>???

Captain Marvel
>They're bros.

Robin
>Depends on the Robin.
>Dick and Tim would hang out with Spidey.
>Spidey would be disappointed with Jason
>Damian would hate Spidey's childish personality.

Supergirl
>Would date

That's all I can think of.

I like to think that Damian, Dick and Steph would be fans of Spidey, Damian wouldn’t let anyone know it though

A bit older than the Titans, but on the same level, sort of.
They looked up to him as a young, but independent hero when they were still sidekicks forming the original Teen Titans.

Depends on the lantern, he'd get along like a house on fire with Guy and Kyle.

>Damian would hate Spidey's childish personality.
But he'd probably be as afraid as anyone else when he sees Peter being deadly serious.
Like Black Suit Not Talking serious.

I think he's (on DC would be) probably 25 and Dick 21/22.

nah, serious spidey isn't scary enough to someone who was raised at rapierpoint by talia, has to deal with gotham, pyg, his father dying, hurt, then dying himself and needing his dad to bring him back from darkseid
spidey isn't that scary.
I know lots of people like the idea of something putting that brat in his place, but this isn't enough

Peter going quiet isn't so much scary as it is... unnerving. When you know how Peter usually is, seeing him quiet lets you know you fucked up BAD.

Basically Jimmy Olsen but with Spider-Man's powers and slightly worse luck

Bruce would be unnerved, same as he would be if Supes was being red eyes agry.
Damian would say, "Now you're taking the job seriously" and not understand why Bruce and the others like him better as a quipper.

Similar to the relationships Dick Grayson has.

>He would geek out with Barry and make Wally a bit jealous.

Outside of geeking over Barry though, I think Peter would actually feel more like a friend to Wally. They've kind of got a similar thing going on.

Crap, now I'm imagining Peter and Wally deciding to hang out and play Tabletop RPGs after crime-fighting and trying to find others to join.

>Superman says he has a character written up already but promised to hang out with Jimmy
>Martian Manhunter is in.
>none of the green lanterns are interested
>Orion asks why don't they use that time to help more real people instead.
>Batman declines when he learns it's not Dark Heresy.

They would have sex with each other.

>Spidey would be disappointed with Jason

So assuming Spider-Man would fight the Red Hood and finds out he's Jason Todd, he would only be disappointed with him?

I'd say he would feel multiple feelings since you know Jason Todd died only to come back as this murderous vigilante. Mostly pissed.

He would then lecture him as they battle each other.

Not sure who would win though.

>Superman
A model to him. Someone to look up to.

>Batman
If Peter's origin is still the same, Batman would kinda identify with him, and treat him like a Robin.

>Wally, Kyle, Dick, Tim, Jaime, Billy
Would be best buds.

>Ted and Booster
Would hang around from time to time, mocking villains and acting very childish.

>Wonder Woman
Would get embarassed every time he's with her

>Supergirl
He would die by snu snu.

>Guy
Would get along

>MM, Stewart, Hal, Aquaman
Would respect.

>JSA
Would get nervous around them.

Man, Spidey would be a great DC character. Marvel don't deserve him.

>one of the green lanterns are interested
Bullshit. Kyle would totally be into it. Kyle is an uber nerd.

The friendship that Peter would ave with Wally is the exact same type Kyle had with Wally in the nineties. It would just be a trio instead of a duo.

>Ted and Booster
>Would hang around from time to time, mocking villains and acting very childish.

Oh God I want this so bad.
>The first time they BWA HA HA HA Pete looks confused.
>The second time he joins in.
>J'onn nopes out of the room, followed by Batman.

I'd rather read about the dynamic between JJJ and Clark Kent/Lois Lane.

Damn, I knew I was forgetting someone. I was thinking only of John, Hal, and Guy.

as a professional photographer, he'd friendship cuck jimmy olson with clark kent.

he would love Lois, and fire clark

head of lexcorp media

>friendship NTR
>"That was awesome, Petey! So much more fun than the water park with Jimmy on tuesday!"
>"Wait until I take you for authentic, New York Pretzels!"
>Meanwhile, Jimmy is hearing this and crying

>Peter sees Billy transform
>decides he can trust him with identity
>Peter and Billy play video games in their downtime when not at school or doing the hero thing

>Spiderman meets Cat Woman.
It seems that he's like catnip to cat women.

Hell, man, why i make this thread? Now i realize that Marvel don't deserve him. I hope that this new guy bee totally like Peter to fill that role.

I feel like Tim and Pete would be good friends if they were the same age. The two being nerdy teenage super-heroes, they would be able to relate to each other.

"Life hates Peter Parker."

"That's not nihilist. That's simple fact. I've looked at everything he goes through on a daily basis. If we accept the Joker's theory of 'one bad day', that one day of unbridled misery can turn a man into a monster, then Peter should have become a lunatic on any given day."

"I've seen how his former 'allies' treat him. How his employer treats him. Any other man in his situation would have called it quits long, long ago."

"During the events of last week, we were all witness to what Parker was capable of when, due to unforeseen injuries, he had to use Hal's green power ring. A weapon with limitless potential, provided the user has limitless willpower."

"Darkseid never stood a chance."

"That being said... he needs allies. Real allies, that won't denigrate him or turn on him. It is thus my vote that we welcome him to the league."

-Batman

>Peter with a lantern ring
Oh.

My.

God.

So this is that spiral nemesis they talked about in Gurren Lagann.

>After that incident, about every other lantern corp is trying to get Peter to sign on because holy shit this kid's got potential
>Black Lantern even raises Uncle Ben to tempt Peter
>Cue Red Lantern Spider-man.

Would Batman entrust Spiderman to train Jon and Damian.

Watch over, maybe. Tutor in chemistry, definetly. Train... not really, both his fighting style and stealth skills are completely based on his powers, nothing he can train others in.

There would be an inevitable storyline where Spidey becomes a Robin.

"I agree. A man with such dedication to the responsability of doing what is right, despite living in a world that hates him is one that you can trust and admire. I vote yes"

- Superman.

I want to read an article about Spider-Man, written by Lois. Possibly after having met and spent time with him first hand through Clark.

I would totally believe John being down for it.
There's a surprising number of nerds in the military.

He could still spar with them and get them used to unusual fighting styles with distraction and misdirection.
And there's his entire philosophy and mindset that they could stand to learn from.

>Tabletop games night at the League
>Never get off the ground because everyone wants to play something different
>Batman only plays Dark Heresy and GURPS
>John won't play Pathfinder due to "too many bad experiences with Wally's kitsune girls"
>Wally really prefers d20 systems
>Superman is amicable but secretly wants to play a star wars game
>And Kyle keeps trying to get everyone into Maid RPG, BESM, or Exalted.

Plot wise: Spider-Man would lose to Red Hood. Leaving it to Batman to try and stop him.

Realistically: Spidey would floor Jason's ass.

>none of the green lanterns are interested
Bullshit, Jess would be in from the first moment; apart from pic related, she also uses WoW-like armors when she is trying to protect her body.

who would be the faggot that brings FATAL as an option?

>combined DC/Marvel Universe
>Superman/Batman/Spider-Man team up book

Diana.

Except it's actually a traditional Greek/Amazon game they called something else but basically goes the same.

Also, players are expected to act out what happens to their character.

And thus, Diana was barred from the table.

Zatanna though, while not into that exactly, is happy to use her magic to help bring the games to life.

Also, Cyborg's surprisingly lame because he only does vidya.

>Except it's actually a traditional Greek/Amazon game they called something else but basically goes the same.
The game is called "zeus comes to earth and gets drunk"

>Cyborg: Listen here, Kyle. Final Fantasy 7 is better than that pile of shit that is Final Fantasy 8
>Kyle: Oh yeah! Because I LOVE to play as fucking cosplayer! Final Fantasy 7 is SHIT, SHIT, SHIIIIIIT
>Billy: I don't know, I like 9.
>Peter: I'm more into 6 myself

Guy. He'd slip it in with the rest of the books and then wait, trying not to smirk.

Would he fire clark? He might be absent most of the time, but he delivers quality pieces in time.

>Peter and Billy are the true patricians

I would expect nothing less.

Fuck you, I needed those sides!

since we're on DC crossovers and he's already hung out with one version of them: how do you think Hellboy might get along?

Oh, as a side not to the Tabletop Games at the league night thing:
>While Etrigan does not himself play, he always offers to loan his voice to what NPCs say. If only to add some color to the dull and drab dialogues, but don't let him prattle or he'll make it a monologue!

...this universes version of venom is a failed/corrupted red lantern ring that wasnt able to fuse/convert spiderman. seeing the potential in a sentient ring/entity, atrocitus atempts to replicate it and inadvertently creates carnage

How would dialogue go?

Clark handled JJJ pretty well, actually. This is also from the same comic as

He was in Metropolis for a bit, so he's not used to Perry or Lombard. Also was unintentionally weakened by the Parasite a little earlier.

With Superman, probably like in the old Superman/Spider-Man crossovers.

With Batman, probably like in the 90's Batman/Spider-Man crossovers; Batman may get a bit annoyed but respects him.

With Wonder Woman, probably like the team-up in the Unlimited Access miniseries here.

We're assuming that he and his usual cast are still in New York, right? The Teen Titans, Firestorm, Creeper, JSA, Outsiders, Deathstroke, and others may encounter him and his enemies and allies.