Hillary became physically violent after losing election

>Clinton had to be "briefly restrained" after trying to attack her own campaign staff
>“CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent “psychotic drunken rage” towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon.
This sounds believable, no wonder she didn't make a concession speech.

infowars.com/report-hillary-became-physically-violent-after-she-realized-she-had-lost-the-election/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDWDQbdbd5c&t=0s
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796490486823292928
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798519600413601792
youtu.be/CXoIy3IKEso
youtu.be/hhkd1OTzu-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dC4Pvm6Oj4A
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-became-physically-violent-election-night-tore-robby-mook-john-podesta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Wow, this story isn't gaining traction, it's too bad. Kind of adds up too, as she didn't make a concession speech that night and Podesta came out all crazy to say it's not over yet to probably calm her down.

I'm a Trump supporter but that source is a bit biased my man.

Would give my left nut to see the footage if any

>infowars.com

aka the Salon of the right

>Infowars source
topkek

Based water filter salesman, he's credible right?

You lost the popular vote.

Thanks CTR

Unless you've been in a coma all year you have no excuse for thinking infowars is any less credible than the MSM on political matters.

Did poopy pants poop her pants?

Poor poopy Shilly.

They didn't count all the absentee votes, which are mostly military in Cali, try again.

>psychotic drunken rage

For a moment I read it as patriotic drunken rage. The mental image was hilarious.

>Infowars
Yeah, no. I don't believe this. Even if it's true, I don't blame her. The DNC fucked up horribly throughout the election.

actually, in this times wen CNN bashes his vewers for see they thrump rallies coverage to much, they can be consider very trustwort "news". xD

When they did everything she told them to?

I think Hillary got cheated

You're a campaign aide and this vicious creature attacks you with a berserker fury. What do.

>muh CTR
How about you provide actual evidence for your claims instead of just being a tinfoil lunatic. Sup Forums already has a bad reputation for being sensationalist.

That's part of it, yeah.

>No video proof

I want to see her meltdown.

I'd give both

I'll gladly become a eunuch just to see Hillary recreate that image of her lying on the ground ripping her hair out with her shit filled pantsuit on the floor

Many good people died to get this footage out: youtube.com/watch?v=zDWDQbdbd5c&t=0s

Use my jew jitsu arts and retreat into the shadows.

It can't move very fast and does no damage at all it's the adds during the fight you have to watch out for

He didn't even imply CTR, just a hillary supporter.

>Illegals count now

LOL

Even if it was true, coming from a source like infowars will discredit it in msm eyes

>buymymagicpillwars.com

The beast is venomous though. Do not underestimate it. I wouldn't...

Hillary lost, no one cares about the Clintons anymore.

ofc she did, she a psycho!

VIDEO!!! MUST

They're both not credible. Just because CNN happens to be shit I'm not going to take anything Alex Jones says seriously

LOL
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796490486823292928

Who decides what is fake news? If the associated press didn't put out the story with sources and video I don't believe it.

I'll up the ante, I'd gladly see both of you guys become eunuchs to see that on video.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798519600413601792

More like the Blades of the Emperor

She bans recording devices in her presence.

The story is getting plenty of traction, everywhere but the MSM. This is the 5th thread Ive seen and 3 posts on reddit. Her behavior is putting the DNC so deep in the ground that there is no way the shills walking out of this forum without being red pilled

that webm with sound gives me orgasm. I love cluster

Actually I have video evid-

Because this is not the first time we hear about this. I remember something about her getting interviewed about her emails and after the interview was over and the camera stop recording she was shouting at her staff for not stopping the interviewer for asking her questions about her email scandal.

you just cant leave this woman alone can you? endless coverage about yoga emails after the fbi came out twice to say its nothing. trying to turn pneumonia into she has aids or something. then "spirit cooking" and now this? beyond pathetic

kek same, I just had to save it!!!

It's from syria earlier today. BOOM
>FIRE FIRE FIRE
>FIRE FIRE FIRE
>FIRE FIRE FIRE

What has Alex misled anyone on? Even on plebbit the running joke is Alex jones is right yet again. Please explain. What do you need to be credible? A multinational corporation funding a studio for talking heads? Being bossed around by HRC?

You aren't Obama Leaf by any chance and just don't have any graphs to spam, are you?

there's candlehill

>FIRE FIRE FIRE

>Drumpf
>winning California

Go limp and hope she avoids the pierced parts of my face. This is what I'm paid for.

Infowars have more viewers than cnn and fox combined

>Feb 15, 2016
nah that video is 9 month old.
youtu.be/CXoIy3IKEso

Popular vote wouldn't require you to win the state. Hillary won popular vote by a slim margin compared to her 6 million free lead in CA and NY.

If he campaigned in either state he would have cut deeply into those leads and come out way ahead.

More faux news? Historians are going to look back at 2016 as the year the Internet finally tipped the scales away from utility and towards existential menace.

KEK!

Nicely spotted
>IT'S A RUMOR IT'S FAKE

I made a folder for those.....
so many lies.. well cool vid

That's Breitbart®

nice

more then cnn an nyt

Do you have any idea how much people in blue states hate him?

stfu CTR

No, Breitbart is HuffPo

I live in California. I know exactly how much we need to hide our support for him so we don't get injured or have our property vandalized.

If he campaigned here and the popular vote mattered, we would actually show up to the polls and add a good amount to his numbers.

It's bullshit but I believe it.

She'd done the "my turn" tour twice, all the polls except Nate's were saying it was a walkover.

The DNC had literally pushed for Trump to be their matchup because of how much of a joke they thought he was.

It would really surprise me if she took it with any dignity at all. She couldn't get herself elected dogcatcher running against Mickey Mouse at this point, she's such a political failure people will be joking about this for decades.

I feel sorry for anyone still young connected to that campaign. They're going to have their careers burned if not gone.
How could you possibly lose this?

infowars is probably the last bastion of journalism.

Infowars is heavily biased you twat. Id like to see a better source too.

I wish I could share infowars links to facebook without looking like a loon.

Maybe another 2 years the normies will start sharing filter merchant like they did salon.

Still, so much farther than we were in 2008. Can't believe we have a president that does interviews with AJ. So proud of my country.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I guess we should turn to credible sources like CNN or ABC News considering they had Hillary +6 and used mickey mouse research companies for polling forecasts.

Ty for using my OC argie

Oh wow, other news sources are also biased. Brb gonna buy 6 gorillion filters today.

Kick out all the invading beaners and yeah, he would win.

Yea just share links from the unbiased CNN, ABC News and MSNBC, to look like a bigger loon, Hillary +12, Trump grabbin pussies. While you're at it, throw in a link or two even from HuffingPoo.

You say this as if MSM isn't clearly biased and is willing to lie to you over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Real credible sources there mate!
So again I ask, what has Alex misled people on? What is needed to be considered credible? Large multinational corporations funding studio time for talking heads? Because the journalism aspect of it is long gone in the MSM.

BREAKING BREAKING THEY LEAKED THE FOOTAGE

VID OF HILLARY AFTER LOSING ELECTION

youtu.be/hhkd1OTzu-Q
youtu.be/hhkd1OTzu-Q
youtu.be/hhkd1OTzu-Q

HILLDAWG LOSES IT AND GOES CRAZY

>infowars
you're a dumb nigger, enjoying minimum wage?

Story behind this pretty please, never got the facts on this fine specimen.

Lol, I'm just waiting for them to catch up.. Until then, I'll just post a bunch of memes with CNN articles that people *should* be reading with a critical thought process.

Eventually, they will come around.. It's already working. However, browbeating people doesn't work.

Alex is just as biased. Taking one source as gospel is fucking retarded. Im gonna need more evidence than Infowars.

Wasted trips.
It'll pan out one day, public self-awareness and what not, won't it?

It's probably better than CNN, but yeah, I get you.

Yea, Hillary is cool and collective, knows how to represent herself to the public just fine, just fine I say.
youtube.com/watch?v=dC4Pvm6Oj4A

>666
Leaf, did you try to summon the devil again? Your pain is KEK's punishment.

Are you just shitposting now or are you going to back up the claim in the OP? I wouldnt be surprised if it was true but stop being such a shill for Infowars you kike.

STFU Sink Yogurt!

Where the FUCK is that screenshot from?

I would kill to see that footage.

I want to know what the emotion of "losing to Donald Trump in an election" looks like on camera.

People are good, they are just bombarded with garbage while being told it's good for them.

Not an argument

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-became-physically-violent-election-night-tore-robby-mook-john-podesta/

Checkmate my friend.

Grab her by the pussy!

All you had to do my friend.

Replied wrong post

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Stay thirsty faggot.

Infowars has proven it has THE BEST sources. They often have half the puzzle pieces before MSM will acknowledge it even exists.
I've heard countless stories of hillary's temper from many sources. Obviously can't trust all you hear, but this isn't even far-fetched

I mean she's used to escaping consequences for everything she does, it's probably been fifty years since she's been told 'no' about anything

And this time it came from the entire goddamn country